Lebron is 32 years old

>lebron is 32 years old

Honestly, how long can he continue to keep up with the youngins? Does he have 2 more years at most?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ONplZGFZa8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

expect a solid drop off next season. if you watched the finals this year you would have noticed that he played almost no defense because he's too old now.

statistically his window is the next two seasons. by 35 he'll be very notably declined. but most 32 year olds don't up their game. he may be a one of a kind oddity and maintain peak performance until his son is drafted and they win a chip together.

>implying you can even play defense in the nba

Watch the first minute of this 14 minute video.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ONplZGFZa8

Don't watch the entire video though because I don't want my thread to die while anons are too busy watching and not discussing

He's putting up historic numbers at 32 and no one even cares. Pass Jordan in playoff points? No one cares. Pass Jordan in finals points? No one cares. Pass magic in finals triple doubles? No one cares. First to average a triple double in the finals? No one cares. He's finished.

Do you have to completely shut down a top 2 player in the NBA in order to be considered good at defense?

when it comes to top players, nobody can guard the other

offense always has an advantage

lebron can't do anything to be considered good at anything. he's accomplished everything you can accomplish in the NBA and people still say he sucks.

If he has a good diet/work out routine he has a five year window to still be a top tier player. 7 if he doesn't drink alcohol or party that much.

The longer he stays in the league the worse his finals record gets. He should retire now to save face.

>Lebron James Jr. avenges his father and takes on Ball's Lakers and an OP Celtics team

10/10 plot would watch

>implying he won't finish 6-5 or 6-6 and overtake Jordan as the GOAT after he finishes #1 in all-time points

So he's going to play into his late 30s/40s?

Tim Duncan managed just well.

no three peat

He's payed 50 thousand minutes and still looks better than 99% of players. He probably has 2 more elite years left to 3 he drops off. This summer he probably gets his 3 point fg to 40%

It's mostly he got more opportunities to surpass those record in regard to Jordan. Jordan's Finals numbers was impressive because he only went to the Finals 6 times.

But everyone knew that he was better than Magic.

What I want to know is if, once his natural advantage in strength and athleticism is gone, he's willing to change into a full time point guard.

He already plays point forward, obviously, but being "just" a point guard will lower his value so he'd have to accept being paid less, but I think 40 year old Lebron will at least have the size, passing skill, basketball IQ, and shot to manage at point guard. He'd need help D on PGs like Curry and Paul, but I already see him struggling when he's up against those kind of handles so its already a given.

and how does one get those opportunities user

it isn't first and second round playoff exits

LeBron took 120 less shots to pass Jordan in points

The roids are catching up to him

He's never had a major injury in his entire career. He's due.

Not counting free throws. With free throws lebrick took hundreds more

he'll play long enough to play at least one season with his son.

and took 30 more games.

you faggots who parrot this stat selectively leave out the fact that Lebron's offense is based on chimping his way to the basket to draw foul calls. no shit he's gonna need less shots when he's getting FT's every other play.