Irrefutable

Technically 1 8 are equal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0_KQ1Uwvxn0
reddit.com/r/harrypotter/comments/4onpb0/heres_a_brief_analysis_of_the_cinematography_and/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/5.5 hours long /
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/orwellian yates/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im filtering this md5

half-blood prince is literally the best harry potter movie

Hi Marcus :^)
>/u/half-bloodprince
>/u/chinadunk

As much as I'd like to attempt to, I can't prove you wrong with regard to one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I never understood why people love this shit so much, highly overrated imo.

I never understand why people liked star wars and lord of the rings so much either but you dont see me complaining in every thread

I can respect that.

Why does everyone here hate 4 so much? Please give a reason other than "muh inconsistencies"

In OPs case he doesn't watch anything else. Game of Thrones, star wars 7, fellowship of the redditors and maybe 1 or 3 other films he tries to pass off and thats it.

You would think someone that can spends 16+ hours a day online would have a vast amount of film or television he could post about, but no

Checked and Patirican Rank.

That's pretty sad

>HP movies
>good

Pick only one

3 is the second worst after 4

1 and 2 are childhoodkino

fucking shit list neck yourself

Not OP, but I don't understand why people love Westworld, Big Brother or Star Wars. Shit's real dumb.

>3 is the second worst
Your opinion is worth less than garbage.

enjoy your shit tier acting and line delivery you fucking pleb

Its expected from neo/tv/ though.

It's a boring movie with no heart, it's just spectacle, ooooh look at these epic games we have to compete in

I've posted about more films on here over the years than I can count and I loathe game of thrones and star wars, especially star wars epsidoe vii. Nice ad hominem

Don't listen to faggots like user, he is actually autistic and he thinks he knows anything about delivering anything but shitty posts. Prisoner of Azkaban is great.

I see him samefagging. Its ok

here's the first scene in the movie

youtube.com/watch?v=0_KQ1Uwvxn0

>plebs seriously consider this z-movie acting passable for a multimillion dollar movie

itt: kiddos that don't recognize mediocre shit because of nostalgia

>Comfy 1 in 6th position

get the whip

>Watching on youtube
Ive seen the first scene of the movie you dont need to show it to me, the entire thing is great. Starting with the intro

You are pathetic

Based OP telling it like it is his ranking is mint

WRONG

good ((((((((((detective work)))))))))) goblet poster

Sweet troll ranking, bro.

Great shitty ranking

Here's the patrician ranking. If you like 3 you are a pleb of the highest order btw

Come one man its up to taste and its ok if you dont like 3 but its good

>likes Jar Jar Dobby the best
>calls other people plebs

>Yates movies above 3 and 4
Don't make me laugh

4 is dogshit see

Forgot to mention there's a HUGE power gap between 1 and 7

It's better than anything David Yates has made

>rating childrens movies

No you don't seem to comprehend what worst means.

Worst means Order of the Phoenix

Worst climax out of all of them. Sirius death was the biggest "whatever" in the entire series

You really like complaining about your opinions don't you?

>Worst climax out if all of them. Cedric death was the biggest "whatever" in the entire series

Who gives a fuck about Cedric? Sirius Black was supposed to be an important character

I liked Sirius' death

i like 4 a lot for some reason.

I like it but I like the others more

it's just an underdog competition movie

I was pissed they changed the Olympic style tournament to a gladiator match and the third task into the shining part deux, but by that point it fits with movie

>gladiator match
What? That never happened.

The tone, its completely batshit watch them again.

The fuck are you talking about? There's no gladiator match.

The tone, they act like its a gladiator match are you dense. ITS IN YAR FACE HARRY

>Atlas Shrugged

Every time

That doesn't even mean anything, you autistic retard. It's a fucking competition. The whole point is that they're trying to win out against the other competitors. If you think competition=gladiator match then you're full-blown 'tarded. And if you think the book wasn't a competition then you're fucking illiterate.

I'm talking about the tone of the movie they act like its life and death when its supposed to be a skills competition. Dumbledore is yelling and everyone acts batshit like mad eye moody himself. If you cant see this youre lost. Newell is not subtle one bit and has the dial up to eleven. The entire movie feels out of place in the series, the only reason it feels consistent is its consistently batshit. Everyones on cocaine. Barty Crouch jr ends up licking himself because of this nonsense and the third task is the shining.

3 > 5 > 1 > 4 > 6 > 2 > 8 > 7

I like 6 more than 4 in a lot of ways but the rollout of 4 and the atmosphere surrounding that and everything really made it this wild ride.

I remember watching it in theaters it was this huge thing for some reason.

Cringe.

>Dorian gray
>High tier

>discussing something you like is cringe
>samefag detective in every hp thread discussing something he doesnt like every day of his life isnt cringe

Nicely put

Cringe.
reddit.com/r/harrypotter/comments/4onpb0/heres_a_brief_analysis_of_the_cinematography_and/

>fighting dragons
>fighting evil sea creatures underwater
>crazy evil maze full of terrors
>lol why so serious guys?
Full retard.

Like serious cringe.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/5.5 hours long /

Complete cringe.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/orwellian yates/
Mind you none of this includes the thousands of posts that are almost word for word about Emma Watson

Why is this guy taking Sup Forums seriously and replying to himself

>crazy evil maze full of terrors
Except not. Anyone who doesn't rank 4 as the worst is disregarded

All of these ratings and nobody giving explanations why...

I would switch 1 and 2 but besides that its good
They are all different so the ranking explains your taste more than anything

How are those two thoughts at all connected?

Chamber of Secrets >Prisoner of Azkaban > Sorceror's Stone >>>> Dream Land > The Rest

3>7=6>8>2>1=5>4