So both of these men were star collegiate athletes. Both were convicted of rape. The white male got 6 months...

So both of these men were star collegiate athletes. Both were convicted of rape. The white male got 6 months, and the negro male, who was actually wrongfully convicted, was imprisoned for 6 years. Is this fair? Im genuinely curious. I dont know a great deal about either case.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brock_Turner
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

life isn't fair

daddy had some jew lawyers

Of course it isn't fair. Whitey is evil

>Is this fair?

yes

Punishment goes by size of penis

I agree, but i still find the rulings odd. its just a bit weird to me that two athletes convicted of the same crime can get vastly different sentences

>Is this fair?

Yes.

/thread

One of the arguments for the six month conviction was that since it was his first offence he wasn't accustomed to the criminal life that prevails in prison and therefore it could damage him.

So if you commit a crime remember to tell them that it's your first time so they go easy on you!

both deserve death

Care to elaborate?

No and that's why people are upset about the white guy's sentence. If you rape you're an honorary nigger and I wish he got 6 years.

what has beeing an athlete to do with the length of the sentences?

Was it the same crime? The white guy fingerblasted some drunk girl behind a dumpster while he was also drunk. What did the nog do?

no. 6 years for rape is retarded anyway, i'm pretty sure people have gotten less for murder, which is much worse.

it's not a fucking black/white issue, it's two different judges making two different decisions. it's completely pointless to compare.

All i was saying was that the two men asides from their races were very similar, and both were convicted of the same crime.

>Kike news purposely runs stories about violent, young white criminal males
>Shows story of le innocent negro right afterwards
>Systematically ignores THOUSANDS of black on white rape and murder cases.
When will this meme of persecuted innocent negroes die?

relley moks u think huhhh???

The nigger actually committed rape. The white kid was only guilty of being white.

>judges showing partiality

kind of makes me lol because I got 6 months and an assault felony for my rape conviction. No registration though.

I think his problem is that he admits the event happened, the key to success in a relative form is to deny it fully until they offer a reasonable plea deal.

"One was convicted for rape, the other for sexual assault"

Fixed that for you.

>i dont know
There's your problem stupid

What was that bitch doing face down ass up unconcious anyways?

One could swim well the other couldn't. Life is sink or swim.

I don't really like anyone darker than #a57e6e

its not fair, the nigger shouldve been killed.

Why'd you do it, user?

oh wow cool nice input

kill yourself, piece of shit

> Both were convicted of rape.

But that's wrong, you fucking faggot

The nigger was 6 years off the streets. That are like preventing 12 rapes

>Both were convicted of rape.

False.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brock_Turner

>In June 2016, Turner was convicted of three charges of felony sexual assault, for which he was sentenced to six months of jail and three years of probation. The two formal charges of rape under California state law were dropped at the preliminary hearing [...]

The girl was unconscious on the left case, so he could say whatever he wanted because no one could testify against him, plus daddy money. Right side probably had no dad and the girl was conscious during the (faked) rape.

The first one was innocent.
If a drunk women sleep with a man and then regret, the man is the rapist. But if a man drunk too much and fuck a woman, he is the rapist?

Im OP, and for the record i was absolutely not trying to racebait when I made this thread. I was just curious as to how the U.S judicial system is and why two similar men convicted of similar crimes got vastly different sentences. Im a black male, but i dont think white people owe me anything, i think Ghetto American blacks are retarded, and will probably vote for Trump over Hilary (i have dual citizenship). tbqh i think the black male had really shitty lawyers because he didnt even rape a chick but almost got 41 years to life if he didnt accept the plea deal.

Combination of getting really stoned every day for months and alcohol with inhibition control issues.

I have a genetic predisposition towards novelty seeking so I pushed the envelope as far as I could and paid the price for it.

Served 60 days in jail, was very boring. I have 4 months of probation left, then another 5 years before I can get gun rights restored.

Lol so edgy

>A fucking LEAF

Absolutely nobody is stating that the white boy was appropriately punished nor that the black guy was either also

>Different States = different penal codes
>Different literally everything else

Believing that the only 2 factors that matter are the similarity of the crimes and the dissimilarity of the races is the epitome of borderline illiteracy and irrationality that I would expect from a Cuckadian

triggered

rape isnt even a real thing 2bh

Are you black?

Thank goodness there is at least still some institutionalized racism.

Bingo

If he was sent to jail longer just because he was black then why didn't OJ get convicted of murder? Ray Lewis, Donte’ Stallworth, Lawrence Taylor, Pacman Jones and Jayson Williams just to name a few black men who got off light for serious crimes. Having a good lawyer is the key to not going to jail. Skin color has nothing to do with it.

>shitpost

Okay I'll take the bait.

One is going to jail for sexual assault.
The other went to jail for rape.

One didn't use his penis
The other used his penis

One didn't get a harsher sentence
The other got a harsh sentence

Don't like it? stop being a poorfag and

HIRE
A
FUCKING
LAWYER

So where are the stats? How often does this happen to black compared to whites?

White guy fingered a passed out white girl who said she came to the party to get dick, black guy was said to have dragged a black girl into a stairwell and brutally raped her.

White guy had a good lawyer, black guy had to accept a plea because he was facing 40 years in prison.

No, actually 100% Northern eurotrash according to genetic tests.

Very tall and handsome, I just have issues with self control because I view reality more figuratively.

Thankfully I can hold my cards close to my chest, and was able to convince several psychologists that I was totally normal and somewhere around 90IQ.

If they suspected anything I probably would have been a sex offender because victim was 16.

The rape was an hour long oil massage with consequential sex acts near the end

So OP was just a fucking leaf all along?

You cant beat a team of lawyers no matter the color.
This has nothing to do with white privilege, it has EVERYTHING to do with rich privilege.

>The rape was an hour long oil massage with consequential sex acts near the end
like how is that rape?

i mean if the AoC wasnt 16 then thats statutory or whatever...

If they don't like it they can go back to an african country, which will surely have a black biased justice system

SO both of these people were highschool students, both commited the same exact crime, The white male got six years in prison and the girl didn't serve not even one day in jail, IS THIS FAIR? I'm genuinely curious.

It was rape because the victim told her friends at school then it snowballed and the state took control of the prosecution.

I was 27 at the time so had the predator mentality going for me, tall with long hair and a beard.

I immediately cut my hair short, shaved, bought a suit, and paid 10,000 cash (my entire savings unfortunately) for the most jewish attorney I could afford.

Was facing multiple counts of rape, molestation, kidnapping (rope may have been involved) and the stigma of being this depraved psycho-sexual deviant.

I never spoke to prosecution, represented myself, or made a statement to the police, and that is what saved my life.

Sadly I still have a felony, but I can deal with that. It shows up as 3rd degree assault, which is what you get for fighting a cop, so I had a great cover story.

He balked to the cops and probably went along with the dialogue that he somewhat knew of their intentions.

Who told you that life, politics, judges, relationships, or anything else was fair?

Now go find that person, and ask them why they lied to you.

No the nigger shoulda been killed if the chick was white.

People on my kikebook are saying he raped her while she unconscious behind a dumpster with his penis and foreign object. What the fuck does it say any of that? Can someone please find me an article that says he raped her with his penis and other objects?

Having pictures, video and witnesses seeing you carrying a passed out women into a bedroom.

> Videos show your dick in her mouth, pussy and asshole
> Video shows shes clearly passed the fuck out while you and your boys fuck around with her.

>Cant prove the white guy did anything more then grope.

ITZ RACIST CUZ HE WHIT BOI

>#a57e6e?
Holy shit you are way too tolerant

Both should be paid reparations by the lying whores who falsely accused them of rape

The girl in the nignogs case admitted she lied though iirc

sorry, women do not want sex from fat filthy neckbeards who feel the need to defend rape because they're unable to get consent. I can understand being turned on by rapey-sex with an attractive male, but an absolute beta faggot? no way lol

Brian was pretty much tricked into accepting the 6 years by his retard of a lawyer, unfortunately.

chastise them for voting for democrats who make it their life's mission to reduce sentences for hardened criminals.

To be fair, he wasn't "le innocent negro". He was genuinely just innocent. He missed out on an NFL career and the woman who falsely accused him got 2 million for her trouble.

if you dont think its fair then go back to africa nigger

The implication is that if white dude was instead a black dude those charges wouldn't have gotten dropped.

I'm a dude and I've technically been raped. She was my gf at the time and she admitted that she was riding my dick but then I went soft on her. Didn't consent to shit. Don't even remember it happening

>Was facing multiple counts of rape, molestation, kidnapping (rope may have been involved)
kek. good old oiled rope message?

Well my white brother was murdered(stabbed to death) and the killer being a nigger with a full minority jury gave the killer 4 years in jail with 2 years time served.

Also the nigger is an illegal and wasn't deported after serving the four years.

Racism never goes away, start defending your group before it's too late.

>I dont know a great deal about either case.

You're right.
The one on the right was not a star collegiate athlete as you stated.
He was not even a collegiate athlete let alone a star.

this isnt rape moron
rape would be if she put yoiur soft dick in her vag and rode it forcibly while u try to get away

Banks is a bitch

He should have unleashed his vengeance on the system and the women. He should have gotten more money instead 2mil.

Yeah i just did some more research and thats exactly what happened. what i learned today is if im ever accused of some shit i didnt do im hiring the jewest of jew lawyers to defend me.

Nope. But when so-called bleeding hearts are pulling for max sentences on accusations alone, you'd be an idiot to going along with the system instead of trying to play it as hard as possible. I feel bad for the dude on the right because he couldn't buy his way out of a false rape accusation, that's about it. That's basically what it's going to be like for every broke motherfucker that crosses the wrong woman in the future (or maybe "person", if society becomes "enlightened" enough).

Part of me can't blame him. He was just done with the whole thing and wanted to move on with his life. If I remember correctly, Sup Forums actually funded his kickstarter to get his story out there.

Are you prepared to make the argument that this was institutionalized racism and not simply lawyers doing their jobs well? I'll wait

>The white guy fingerblasted some drunk girl behind a dumpster while he was also drunk.

From what I read she was passed out on the ground and there was sever brussing and bleeding.

>What did the nog do?

Nothing really since the girl after six years came out and said that nothing had happened and she had lied.

>He was just done with the whole thing and wanted to move on with his life.

Well I kinda think he still feels anger the accuser lied. He should be very angry at the justice system for not taking the initiative. He should have applauded the kid or tell him to keep his head up.

>Sup Forums actually funded his kickstarter to get his story out there.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums funded it. were waiting for documentary and never happen.

>Nothing really since the girl after six years came out and said that nothing had happened and she had lied.

She should have gone to jail period. If she can't pay the money she has go to jail.

>fat filthy neckbeards

Nice disinformation.
He wasn't convicted of rape.
Learn how to into the law.

>victim was 16.
>I was 27 at the time so had the predator mentality going for me, tall with long hair and a beard.

funny story. i was in a relationship with a 16 yr old while i was 27 and also had long hair and a beard. but we never had sex, and she loved me so it was both legal and secret.

but she "fulfilled her fantasies of sleeping with me" by sleeping with her teacher, this gross af fat pig in his 30s (looks like he's in his 40s) and bragged about it to her school friends and the cops showed up at her door, got her to tell them everything, got her to call him and mention the sex which he admitted to, and then showed up at his place to arrest him - as he was on his way moving out.

i feel both a strong jealousy that she slept with this other man, but should be grateful i didn't get into any trouble. if she didn't care about risking my life and career i probably would have fucked her.

the teacher didn't get any jailtime. just probation and registration.

Sure isn't. White + money = he could have fucking murdered the girl and gotten probation.

That's because the judge issues the sentence. The prosecuting attorney tries to get the jury to convict the person, the defense tries to lessen the sentence by appealing to the judge and also to get a non conviction.

Do not blame the jury or the lawyers. Blame the judge.

>be a grill
>be gettin faded
>hey wanna come finger me??
>feels good
>realize I'm a dumb slut and this isn't the guy I thought it was
>omggggg I've been raped!!
Guy gets stuck with 6months in prison

>be grill
>walking home from work
>get dragged into alley and raped at gunpoint
>get hit, spit on, abused
>omgggg I've been raped!!

Nigger isn't shot dead

You know... I think you might be onto something. This doesn't seem fair.

The white guy fingerbanged some drunk chick and she withdrew consent after, and the black guy probably committed an actual rape, OP never cited a source for both these claims but there was a thread on the white guy earlier this week

You could at least do a cursory google search before you post dumb shit, you fucking clown

He'd get in less trouble for the killing than the rape fingering and shafting.

Which is what people want, I guess, since lots of people wanted him to be crammed into a pit for life. Max sentencing for rape to set an example seems like the plan for a lot of social media types, but to me it just seems like a recipe for turning rapes into rape-homicides and/or murder-suicides after the fact.

The negro male had numerous prior felony convictions for sale of narcotics, possession of a handgun by a convicted felon, breaking and entering, burglary and felony domestic abuse.

>Both were convicted of rape.
>check flag
>"Yeah, checks out"
>thread hidden

REEEEEEEEE

All there he did was finger her a bit no penis or other objects involved

>LOOK GUYS THIS ONE PERSON HAD GOOD LAWYERS AND THIS OTHER GUY HAD SHIT ONES SO THAT MEANS THERE'S INSTITUTIONAL RACISM
>W-WHAT? IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE AND IS SIMPLY A MATTER OF CLASS AND MONEY? SH-SH-SH-SHUT THE FUCK UP RACIST!!!11

He never got any money the "victim" did

WHY DO REGRESSIVE'S NEVER CHECK A STORY OUT THEMSELVES!?

They just watch a TYT video and are convinced its 100% truth and it makes me fucking sick.

SEXUAL ASSAULT AND RAPE IS A DIFFERENT CRIME WITH DIFFERENT PUNISHMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I assume because the white dude raped a bitch and the black dude is black right lol

please user that doesn't fit with the (((narrative)))

If i was raped i would want them dead.

6 months seems too little desu, the judge is a fag

>If i was raped i would want them dead.

I dont know what you're trying to prove.

Im a girl and forced envelopment is rape.

If someone raped me i would want them dead.

If i raped someone then they should kill me.

It is fair because of all the shit white males have to put up with on a daily basis. They should be allowed to get away with raping a slut or two. She was asking for it anyway because she let herself get black out drunk.