Who's side are you on?

who's side are you on?

#TeamAlice checking in. Daily reminder Ethan is a rapist pedophile.

she kind of deserved it, to be fair.

Daily reminder that having a personal stake in band drama is the most embarrassing thing.

They both look like people I would cross the street away from if they were walking towards me

Bowlcut mullet guy and fetal alcohol slav are not worth it

nobody deserves to be abused user.

that's all we have. both of their careers are dead and will never recover. ethan is fucked and the only way alice will go anywhere is if jupiter stops being bad which will never happen.

everybody does, ESPECIALLY trashy sluts with shitty haircuts and badly-applied makeup

i hope you feel better :)

I certainly feel better after I abuse my trashy, slutty gf.

Learning that she got raped did warm my heart a little.

this tbqh desu desu

you're scaring me.

why are you so mean to alice? she's a nice girl.

What if Grimes hired Alice as her frontwoman?

Ethan Kath is fucking based

innocent until proven guilty

why grimes?

did you know that John Lennon used to beat his wife? lol

They're both hacks

daily reminder that alice is the trashiest slag on the alternative mainstream

hes guilty

great comment

grimes needs a frontwoman, alice needs a producer, they both have similar sounds.

Because her voice sucks

music sucks now

nope

remember this post in a half a year

neither, mainly because they both look ugly up close desu

the evidence has been mounting against him for fucking years, even before alice quit.

ethan is fucking ruined.

alice will always be cute

why doesn't she post here anymore

Where is this evidence?

he got married to a 15 year old alice cosplayer, fans for years have been saying how he's a total fucking creep towards them.
>not evidence
it surely is in a court of law and ethan's lawsuit will fail and he will be ostracized and exhiled as is just and right for what he's done.

Honestly, this would be so cool. Alice's solo album was pretty trash. It would be interesting to hear her over some Grimes instrumentals.

>Hearsay
If in order to believe in something you have to say "I'll just take your word for it" while ignoring any possible alternative explanations, then it's not evidence.
To prove something it has to be beyond a reasonable doubt.
>eew he's a total creeper!
Fucking hell this is some dumb high school shit.

it's 100% jupiter/picture plane's fault

As big of a piece of shit as Ethan is, he was at least decently good at his job. Her new producers are pushing weak instrumentals. The only good new song of hers is Stillbirth, desu.

what are you going to do when the court rules in favor of Alice and Ethan's lawsuit gets thrown out? Screencap this post.

cool

The thing here is that he is ugly, thats why all the atention and sexual passions that he had was considered "creepy".
Women are memes.
I hope Ethan gets well and destroy the life of that traitor.

>what are you going to do when the court rules in favor of Alice and Ethan's lawsuit gets thrown out?
I'm going to say "well they found some hard evidence irrefutably proving he did it that the retard on Sup Forums never found"

or maybe its creepy as fuck for a 30 year old man to be trying to fuck teenagers you degenerate

>hard evidence
you don't even understand why they're going to court do you?

Wanting a young woman is perfectly natural. Are you gay or something?

its really not and thats why you get thrown in jail for it you retarded creep

It is though

i'm on the side that knows how to count desu

Of course he is just fucking look at him

lmao enjoy your 40 years old lady

>you don't even understand why they're going to court do you?
For libel. Unless she can prove it's true, she's fucked.

You're wasting your time. They're indie rock fans.

alice is in the right.

fetal

alcohol

syndrome

this

and if not proven= innocent forever

literally fucking who

>Crystal Castles
>indie rock
Kill yourself, my man.

good thing she has years of emails to her manager about how he abuses her. he's gonna testify and ethan's gonna get fucked up the ass because he's a narcissistic prick.

It feels good to have things up your ass though, it's the male G-Spot.

for some its painful, even with adequate lubricant

Alice is a queen and she will kill him with her bare hands

is this where the sarcastic grimesposters came from?

My gut tells me to side with Alice, but I was never a Crystal Castles fan, and I don't have enough hard evidence on either side. Either way is extremely shitty, whether it's Alice having to deal with years of psychological, physical, and sexual manipulation and abuse in ways that must have permanently affected her, or if it's an unstable Alice just trying to destroy Ethan's career. Either scenario is tragic. In fact, when I put it like that, it seems like these two scenarios may not be mutually exclusive...

If the accuser has the balls to sue in this environment of guilty until proven innocent, then that usually means the accuser is a lying and/or emotionally troubled sack of shit. Happened to Connor Oberst, and Issac Brock as well.

alice strikes me as a naturally extroverted grimes in terms of personality. this is evident in the trends she's adopted and her general attitude on camera. she's pretty evidently already psychologically unstable, she's recited her story and it's not one that a well adjusted person has. Once you throw the life she was living into the mix she's probably more than a little insane.

Her accusation of Ethan makes sense, actually. Reviewing interviews, there's clearly a very low amount of interviews for a front woman. In video ones, she gets more and more pushed to the back and then in 2014 she just looked done with it.

you realize emotionally troubled sacks of shit are extremely prone to getting sucked into abuse right?

I wanna fuck Alice in the mouth

>feeling sorry for some trashy degenerate slut attention whore with zero musical talent
>the state of your fucking life

>a musician who is a deviant sex addict that takes advantage of fans
wow shocking i have never heard of such a thing

im a girl btw

Is Ethan white?

lmao

i'd fuck both of them in the ass and squirt my hot jizzum all over grimes' face you seedy cunts

>i'd fuck both of them in the ass
Which one first - Ethan or Alice?

>grimes'
Why does absolutely EVERYTHING have to revolve around Grimes with you people?

> being this edgy

it's probably true. why would she lie about something like this?

nah he's Kath