We hate ourselves more than you could ever hate us

Say something nice about Cleveland

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY
youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cleveland is nice people, stop picking on them.

>antibullyranger.jpg

Better than Detroit and Baltimore.

It is close to Cincinnati.

Detriot - Maybe
Baltimore - No

I work in Cleveland. It is a shit hole. Cops don't do shit Mayor is shit. (Black people). No industry.

youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY
youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

two related.

Fuck Mike Polk and fuck you. Yeah we just lost the championship, but the city itself is wonderful. It hasn't been this good since the 60s Have you even been down to Public Square recently?

Yeah, I live in the suburbs, what of it?

It's not Cincinnati

They won the NBA championship last year.

Something nice about Cleveland

Not him but my friend visited Baltimore last summer with a group of friends and they got robbed downtown in broad daylight. Not even on a sidestreet or anything but right on a mainstreet with other people walking around. I've been to Cleveland and that kind of thing doesn't really happen there like it does in Detroit and Baltimore.

Cleveland's river is always brightly lit.

This.

Yeah Cleveland aint Detroit or Baltimore lol. Detroit, Baltimore, St. Louis, and New Orleans(never been but just look at the stats and stories) are on another tier of shithole from all the others.

Cleveland probably isn't the worst place in America

cleveland is the shithole of the state and always has been

get fucked faggots

go dubs

Stipe Miocic is an excellent firefighter and all around great guy

at least it isn't some boring small town in the midwest

You give my team a guaranteed 1 and a half wins every season. That's nice.

No.

Nah

All the little chicks with the crimson lips say Cleveland ROCKS!

clevelanders acknowledge that cleveland is a shithole, but its THEIR shithole, which I find admirable. it's different than people from cincy, who will say cincy is the best city in the country, even though its also shitty

The people in Cleveland are kind of nice considering what they have to work with.

You guys still have Miocic

Yes, I love watching niggers walk out in front of buses and hold traffic up in that horrible thing they made. The bars suck, the people suck, the events are shity. The suburbs have much better events.

I live on the east side, and the niggers are slowly migrating into where I'm at. I should make a chart of niggers moving east out of the ghetto and ruining my city.