Fucking EU, they can't keep getting away with it bros!

Fucking EU, they can't keep getting away with it bros!

No, this is what the EU should be used for. As an institution to protect the European consumers. Not for building a one world governemnt, where everything is decided far from the masses.

What good is capitalism without competition? Competition is supposed to be the sole redeeming force, the invisible hand, the golden shower that trickles down.

If companies become so powerful they no longer wish to compete, but rather wall in the consumer into something akin to AOL Bay; it'd be fucking time to take action.

Good.

I need a new road and a outdoor gym(the nearest on is 500m away) near my flat, preferably near the new walkway to the lakeside.

eu pls gibs

>trickles down.
Stop right there, Jan.

That's what you get for punishing VW for literally nothing you dumb burgers

Google is worth 498 billion dollars. The damages sought are only about 2.7 billion. It's a drop in the bucket.

Yeah... supposed to, in classical liberal theory
In the US, of course, not even nominally

But the invisible hand shouldn't help the incompetent. If no one can compete wih Google it's not their fault.

Someone has to keep Jewgle accountable and it isn't going to be the corporation worshipping Americlaps.

The invisible hand "should" not do anything in particular at all, because it's supposed to be an amalgamation of public choice and market forces. However, it turns out the consumer was much less rational in its choice that first expected, or feared

fucking good

It's more about the fact that majority of people don't realize that there are other search engines. They use Google only because it's was set by default.

If among a group of 500 million of people can't figure out how to create a fucking searcher it's their fault. If Google was european, the EU would be licking their butthole and praising them as an example of the european invovative spirit or other bullshit.

>people don't realize that there are other search engines

Google shouldn't pay for people's stupdity.

Using defaults to beat competition in other sectors is not working with the free market, it's deforming it by economic force.

People use Google because it gives high quality results, I can't see how the consumer is to blame for them getting out of hand.

Imagine you go to a doctor and he says that you need to get surgery ASAP. After it you find out that there were other options and the doctor only did it because he benefits from it. The thing is people want everything to just work. Very few people actually care about what services they use.
Also I want to add that they were fined because of the deliberately changed seach results and make it show stuff from google shopping more often

It seems like petty squabbling to me when Amazon is taking everything over anyway

Google beating others at any one thing isn't the problem they get fined for.
It's using their success in search and other fields to give advantage to their products in others where they aren't number one is.

True. Amazon pretty much destroyed his all competitors. It's pretty much impossible to compete with them because they are ready to sell even cheaper than they bought it just to annihilate you faster

If I use a crate and a rope and a piece of candy to capture a child, it doesn't necessarily mean the child is mine

What happened to ebay?

Shitty management

Never heard of anyone using Amazon. Is it companies that uses it?

I still use eBay because Amazon doesn't deliver to my address 99% of the time. It's wholly dependent on UPS coverage which is abysmal in the sticks.

>Google shouldn't pay for people's stupdity.
They shouldn't be richer than nations because of it either.

paypal tax and lack of proper regulation. Moreover the engine is old and incredibly shitty. They didn't want to invest money into it so it just withered

I support Google and Google is going to win, $2.42 millions is nothing for Google and they can block stuffs which will bother the Yurocunts a lot more. Fuck the EU.

BORDEAUX MENTIONED
CHOCOLATINE PRIDE WORLD WIDE

ebay is still the big thing here, but amazon will roll out within the next 2 years so who knows how that'll work out. when netflix launched here it killed every other streamer service but the ones that are free and paid for by tax money

Once, the French government threatened Amazon because it competed local libraries. Since this event, if you buy a book on Amazon the postage and packing is only 0.1€ per order.

Amazon 1 - 0 France

Support our local industries! (*That are entirely made up of American media)

Those dead streaming services were shit anyway.

this
the only thing EU is good for

quickflix was shit but the old fox one that had premium pricing had an alright library, and stan is now very good with its local content and aggressive buying of licenses for niche shows like twin peaks

sbs on demand is still better than both though, plenty of great foreign content

I love how the EU is showing its muscles and will one more time looks ridiculous and not against a country, but against a company.

What a pathetic union!

EU sanctions Russia

that's actually good

in fact i think since they make so much propaganda about how they stand for democracy and freedom blah blah blah, they have to support the EU, ideologically and materially
hence why we should forcefully nationalize google and take all the money

then use that money to raise an EU army and declare independence war on USA
give us your money google

>Google shouldn't pay for people's stupdity
But they aren't.