Bane?

>Bane?

What did he mean by this?

So Baneposting died afterall

never

bane

He was spitting in the face of a retarded hotpocket janitor trying to give him a three day "bane".

That scene where he throws bane out of the zeppelin was quite funny when the other passengers and hired guns turn around and look at him and he goes

>"No flight plan!"

he was clearly having difficulties wrapping his mind around the implication that josh stewart's character was in fact referring to the masked terrorist known as "Bane"

that's my interpretation anyway

Then show me its body

Gainz?

>Plane?

good thread OP

made me think big time

>Why did you say that name?

ben

He was actually saying "Pain?" giving us a hint of CIA's lack of understanding regarding the feeling and foreshadowing the famous scene in which CIA thinks that a big guy such as Bane would be as incapable of feeling pain as he himself is.
Bane then of course responds that he is a big guy only in the eyes of CIA who mistakenly measures pain threshold by bigness.

get teh monbord alcohol ittin

Dr. Pavel, I'm lifting

Y

ZOD?

If I remove your roids will you die?

IF I REMOVE THOSE THESES, WILL YOU BURN IN HELL?

Masquetta man said that the others worked for the Mercenary, The Masked Man, as to the reason CIA would want them. CIA was confirming the identity of this "Mercenary" figure as the object of his investigation, Bane.

Brilliant screenwriting, there's so many layers to everything, each individual line can be read on multiple levels.

It merely adopted the dark.

is the reason the cia soldiers didnt shot because bulllets dont work on a moving plane?

There are so many subtle references and allegories to Nietzschean philosophy in this short scene. Hotheads will never understand.

When Agent Wilson calls Bane a "big guy" he's clearly referencing him as the Übermensch, while himself indulges in slave morality represented by the authoritarian institution that is Central Intelligence Agency. Note how Wilson never references himself as his real name. There is no individuality in him, only CIA. The essence of slave morality (represented as the "flight plan", opposed to master morality - the "master plan") is utility: the good is what is most useful for the whole community, not the strong. But he does not see beyond initial good and evil.

Also prior to the scene, Wilson shoots out of the plane without actually killing anyone. He does so out of misguided anger, furious that neither faith in god nor scientific knowledge has not given him the rest or respite he desires. At the same time, CIA shooting the sky symbolizes the death of God as a source of morality for people, leading to the unhooding of Bane, the Übermensch.

When Bane crashes the plane with no survivors, he's crashing the entire worldview based on slave morality. He's crashing old thoughts and institutions such as religions (Christianity for example). He's crashing secular humanism. He's crashing herd mentality. He's crashing even himself, as he overcomes his former self to become the over-man. In this crash, a fire rises in the wreckage - the triumph of "life" over "logic"

Then, in the end Bane reminds Dr. Pavel that "Now is not the time for fear, that comes later!" The world is necessarily moved in a cycle, endlessly repeating all past events due to finite amount of matter and infinite amount of time. In this eternal recurrence, the plane crash will repeat - again and again.

But if life triumphs over logic, the only meaning is life then is the will to power, that means the big guy will always be in charge here.

Bravo Nolan.

Yesh. The fire rises!

Moses, I'm S.M.U.G

I've decided I like these. I want to see more.

BRAAAP

>You want plane crash, Man of Mask? Yes, I know these things you do. I learn how to find many secrets in old agency. You will not answer question? This is fair. We will answer question in other ways. When I was in old agency, in Uzbekistan, my friends and I...we do things to masketta men. Terrible thinngs, make them ugly men who will never be big. Your friends, Masketta and Dr. Pavel...they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Mask, when they are nothing more than shells...you will know that the flight plan has been filed.

>For this month.