youtube.com/watch?v=URAqnM1PP5E
youtube.com/watch?v=zyLem5clnfY
youtube.com/watch?v=dtG4HU_lRxk
youtube.com/watch?v=pd90vlSLtEU
youtube.com/watch?v=OAbkiqZg0Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=SpwZr5LY6MY
youtube.com/watch?v=refcpqjo5IU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Going to see METZ live at my fav bar in January, am hype.

Have you tried ice age?

Try G dragons new ep Kwon Ji Yong not fucking with you it's good if you can get over the language barrier
Try out some Grace Mitchell & RHYE

Holy fucking lazyposters.

if you like METZ check out Hot Snakes/Drive Like Jehu. They released a 7" with their guitarist.

youtube.com/watch?v=pzd-5YBgu9k

I always do recs in a different comment idk why

Screaming females - Rose Mountain

Thanks for that rec it is good, been meaning to check out Drive Like Jehu for a while will get on it

holy mucore
immaculate taste in hip hop
holy mucore
nice variable tastes
bretty good
actually terrible

>William Memesinski
>calling anyone else's taste terrible
Thanks for validating my chart, user.

Liking most of the stuff you put on your chart - look up an artist going by the name of Grinning Death's Head, he plays black metal / raw punk / noisecore, some notable records are Crooked Cross s/t and Strega - Mezzanotte

Haven't found many fans of Thomas Koner and Cremation Lily, digging that. Look up MACH 1.67's OST to Electric Dragon 80.000v if you can, you'll probably like it a lot.

I'd love recommendations because my taste is pretty basic

Frank Black - Teenager Of The Year for that effortlessly retro parody vibe of Ariel Pink and Ween

The Smiths - Louder Than Bombs for Eels/Beatles/Radiohead

Scott Walker - The Drift for Beefheart, Radiohead, Zorn, Swans

Rocket From The Crypt- Hot Charity/Cut N Play for weezer, iggy, ziggy, white stripes

Aphex Twin - Richard D James album for grimes, xiu xiu, radiohead

Judging by your chart, it'd probably be worth investing your time in exploring old school disco and synth funk singles. You may notice a significant shift in quality when comparing the OG shit with the bland revisionist crap that Daft Punk have made popular.
Check these:
youtube.com/watch?v=SzjSrEiRsRA
youtube.com/watch?v=_e1XUnOSxAs
youtube.com/watch?v=URAqnM1PP5E
youtube.com/watch?v=zyLem5clnfY
youtube.com/watch?v=dtG4HU_lRxk
Good album.
Thanks.

Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf
The Internet- Ego Death

fell asleep during last thread, thanks to everyone who recc'd me stuff, ill be sure to check it out
even oxen - arrayed above the seraphim lights
a winged victory for the sullen - s/t
are crystal castles worth checking out?
acid ghost - vacation ii, but check out their entire discog, very underappreciated band

too high to add more enjoy my shut

Yeah, they are, at least for me - try these (lesser known) songs and tell me what you think

youtube.com/watch?v=pd90vlSLtEU
youtube.com/watch?v=OAbkiqZg0Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=SpwZr5LY6MY
youtube.com/watch?v=refcpqjo5IU

disgusting

the chart of someone who doesn't smell very nice

underage

weed and chill lmao

fuck me this chart thread is shit

holy...

tits or gtfo

you're an embarrassment to this board

muh feels... pathetic

at least there is a kind of coherence here

destroyer -kaputt

chart has finished rendering
holy shit, they are good. especially the 2nd and 3rd track. i'll listen through their albums when i get the chance.
what kind of books do you read?

what do you mean when you say what kind? authors? genre? period? fiction/non-fiction? prose/poetry? sorry the question's a bit vague

friendly reminder: i can smell music

just gimme a couple of your favorite books. are you /lit/?
what does hosianna mantra smell like?

Finally got around to making a new chart now that OG Topsters is dead...

+++Arable Land, Endtrorucing
++V:D:C. F#A#
~Never really clicked with Go4's Entertainment sadly. Gotta try it again.

++Fugazi, Doolittle
+Trompe Le Monde, Polvo
~Not a fan of any Sleater-Kinney album besides The Woods DESU

++ gotta love Deltron 3030
+Nowhere
Haven't been able to get into very much post-2000s hip-hop sadly =/ Big ones for me in the genre before then were albms like
Breaking Atoms
First Wu-Tang (and some specific stracks from later stuff, like I Can't Go To Sleep off The W)
Liquid Swords
Ol' Dirty Bastard's first album
Haven't heard em in a while, but I definitely remember liking 3 Feet High and Rising.
Not 90s/80s quite but Also big fan of Deltron 3030 (the first album)
Anything new that might help me get into more modern hip-hop? Missing out on a huge genre here...

++ For Fun 9, which got deleted when I downgraded to an iTunes version that actually worked and can now find nowhere on SlSk or anywhere =/

++Cibo Matto, Electroshock Blues

/lit/ is awful. i can understand you browsing it but if you develop a serious interest in literature you shouldn't feel attracted to it anymore.
if i had to do a top 5 of my favorite books it would be in search of lost time, ts eliot's collected poems, stephane mallarme's poesies, nathaniel hawthorne's the scarlet letter, and then... i don;t know there's so much stuff, maybe sade's histoire de juliette or rimbaud's illuminations or wh auden's collected poems...

hosianna mantra's smell is almost stereotypical one, but it its depth and profundity, not the originality of its smell, that keeps me coming back to it. Church stones and incense omnipresent, mandarin extract, orange blossom, wet grass on a March/April dawn, turmeric, dusty carpets, tinkling of expensive china, melancholic fragrances but at the same time not sentimental

hmm, i understand where you are coming from about /lit/, but i guess the same can be said about Sup Forums. both i only really use as a means to find new books and albums. TS eliots poems are incredible, i especially enjoyed prufrock when i studied it for english. WH auden was also very interesting to read. you seem to really be into modernism and poetry. what are your thoughts on nabokov's ouvre
also recc me an album that smells like coins after sitting in a hand for too long

yes you're right the same can be said about Sup Forums. I only ever post in chart threads, once every four weeks more or less. shitposting just got boring after a while.
nabokov... I think he's a great novelist. have only read lolita, pale fire, ada or ardor + the enchanter, so not a total expert on the guy. I mean the guy's got incredible talent, no doubt about it, the kind of synaesthetic descriptions he provides are delectable, the cynic, detached, dandyist humour of lolita and pale fire I love. I like his general views on literature as well. his arrogance and elitism is unmatched, but at times it seems like a bit of a facade, i doubt he was like that in real life. why do you like him yourself?

still looking for atmospheric metal recs because I don't know too much about the genre, just that I like doom/stoner/drone and am already a shoegaze fanboy, thanks to those who recommended After the Burial and Autolux and everything else

really like most of these, maybe listen (or relisten) to Olivia Tremor Control- Black Foliage

Joni Mitchell :)

Television Personalities- ...And Don't The Kids Just Love It

The Cure- Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me

T Rex- The Slider or Electric Warrior

I love him for his prose, i cant really recall reading another book as beautifully written as lolita with actual purpose other than to sound flowery. nabokov utilizes the intellect of humbert to convince the judge of his innocence by writing in such a pretty way, other books that try and do this come off as pretentious and just don't have the same effect. im still making my way through his books, but have gotten side tracked with study and non-fiction books.
if you haven't already lantlos is an incredible atmospheric metal band, .neon is considered their best work.

thanks m8

lolita and nabokov's dozen were incredible
bout to follow this flowchart
have you heard lorca?
codeine - the white birch
rina ketty - rina ketty
sun ra - lanquidity
ace post b

As though one Mac Demarco album isn't bad enough.

Also, underage. I probably know you irl.

THE NOVEMBERS - zeitgeist
McCoy Tyner - The Real McCoy
Titãs - Cabeça Dinossauro

And of course I forgot the chart. God fucking damnit.

i appreciate the rec, yo
but you shouldn't take God's name in vain so easily

taku sugimoto - mienai tenshi

moodyman - ol' dirty vinyl

rashied ali & le roy jenkins - swift are the winds of life

recs

You mean the Tim Buckley album or the band with that name? Guessing that you meant the Buckley who I've surprisingly still gotten around to hearing nothing from. Will finally give him a look!

noname
christian dior denim flow
pan sonic

1-800-suicide

you and me have similar taste. like half my list is on yours. scary shit.

thats mad dude, post your chart

yeah that's right
chai-t - shivas rebirth

also cyclo - id.

I'm dying.

is it blissful?

No.

i want to dream

i love you math god :*

W-who are you?

im just you without a trip

:thinking: