W/ - Westworld General

Last thread I just want to bully her

pls no bully

>Will=MiBfags BTFO
>timelinefags BTFO
>theorists are still making excuses

''One man's life or death is a small price to pay for the dominion I shall acquire".

So, I think what Ford is trying to do is to create an exact copy of himself to achieve immortality.
We already saw his host in young version. And he already said that he doesn't believe hosts and humans are much different.

What he does require though is his copy to be self-aware, and that is a mystery he can only know by subjecting hosts to traumatic experiences that eventually wake them up.

So he creates the story in order to gain knowledge how to make his immortal copy self-aware, not just depository of his memories.

OUT OF MY WAY MEATBAGS I HAVE A SERIES TO KILL

she's unironically the best character.

prove me wrong

xth for Snek.

fug you op

>I am very intelligent. You can tell, because I speak very very slowly, avoid eye-contact and over-articulate every word I use. That's what intelligent people do.

>I know a thing about FUCKING so believe me when I say that you should FUCK off, darling.

what a fucking cunt snek.

>prove me wrong

Insinuating that opinions on which character are the best can be objectively true or not.

This is a possibility I have thought about as well. I don't know though.. It seems there has to be more to it than this. Why would anyone need immortality? It's not like he have a shot at any real political power, he's not even in charge of his own company. And to just continue writing storys for the park, but being immortal, seems a bit stupid.

Finally caught up with this show, and I can confirm it is GARBAGE.

Biggest problem: Where are the stakes? Why should I care if any of these characters live or die, succeed or fail? There isn't a single character I care about in regards to what happens to them, the only semblance of good characters are Dolores and the old mysterious guy trying to find the maze, but their fates mean nothing to me or the rest of this world seemingly.

These Maeve scenes are so fucking awful it hurts. They completely jumped the shark, everything has been revealed too quickly and at such a ludicrous pace with such jumpy editing. This show is now DOWNGRADED to Lost/Walking Dead/Hannibal tier flickvision.

what a fucking cutie snek.

The question is, who was the original dude who tampered with her settings? Arnold via Dolores? Or someone after her role got changed as the madam?

You forgot her posh accent that radiates supreme intelligence.

Can't have her talking like an average old west negro

Loved seeing her child like mannerism.

So Bernard-Dolores interactions do happen BEFORE the machine is there.
Just look at pic related. The machine was already down there when Bernard was created. Meaning the real Bernard existed before.
Was he Arnold? Or was he just Bernard?

>being mad because she's a nigger
kek

wut?
That has literally nothing to do with it.

didnt someone whisper the crazy codeword to her? i think it was dolores? these violent delights have violent ends? did i imagine this

Yeah that's what I meant by "Arnold via Dolores", but I guess the question is did that just snap her more into sentience, or actually fuck with her core personality settings (giving max paranoia, etc.)

Not him, but my own question is how the picture caused daddy abernathy to go off his rails

Arnold = The Source/Ab Solutus
Ford = Demiurge
Dolores = Sofia
Will/MiB = Jesus/Lucifer

that phrase activates the arnold subroutine. makes em go off wandering and hearing arnold voices. the trait settings seem insignificant by comparison

>that filename
dont bully the snek

What's up with that British accent though

Dolores gave birth to Ford?

>obnoxious bong wrote script to make Dolores' dad to go crazy
>dad infected Dolores
>Dolores infected Maeve

I kek'd at the man in the lab coat who's just waving is right arm up and down.

I don't think the pictute caused it. I think he was patient 0 for the arnold virus, ford planted him there to get to dolores. ford's change to his code also took out the
>doesnt look like anything to me
code. so the pciture DID look like something to him, and it freaked him the fuck out

William's gonna go apeshit and leave no host alive to protect Logan

BEHEAD SNEK
REMOVE SNEK
VIGILO CONFIDO

Sofia isn't the mother of the Demiurge in ALL of Gnostic apocrypha.

lol @ tarded snek

That's Arnold.

See I'd believe that, but there's nothing on screen to suggest that ford had anything to do with daddy abernathy's issue

Their play-world is an analogue to the bigger picture user...consciousness, free will, ect.

If you haven't realized that by now you prolly shouldn't be watching this show.

well i think there is
>dadbot's craziness linked to Arnold
>Arnold linked to weird relay points discovered by deadfu
>deadfu gets dead by bernardbot (ford) for finding this out

>There isn't a single character I care about in regards to what happens to them
Dude... show is about you
take a side of theorist or denialfags
When the show ends you can brag strangers how you see it coming
THIS IS THE BIGGEST STAKE

Also robots can actually take over the world and this could be a Terminator sequal

He's conducting

But he's not black.

You can't get away with this shit just because you're a big shot Nolan

Yeah, but Maeve doesn't hear Arnolds voice.

The one talking to Dolores was Arnold.

He was wearing black because he was still mourning the loss of his son.

Bernard uses different suits and always a tie.

Snek is a big girl.

She's hearing voices because of the bicarmel mind/Arnold which she misinterprets as God

Yuh huh
>there's a whole part of me locked away
>who's arnold?

What would you guys do to Dolores in this situation?

And Arnold is talking to Dolores in the same place where Bernard killed Teresa.

She might just know that from looking at the code.

Like how Elsie knew it was someone named Arnold who was making changes to hosts and hacking.

HBO INSIDER HERE, HERE'S THE NEXT EPISODE SUMMARIZED
Delores kills everyone in an instant again in some stupid mary sue fashion
Bernard 'wakes up' and becomes Maeve's inside guy for her stupid rebellion
MiB find out the maze is for robots but decides to keep going for it anyways so nothing really changes
Episode is 90% following Maeve and watching her do dumb shit also

Can't wait till next sunday!

Shit, I don't remember that scene at all.

its in the ep9 preview

Oh, that explains it.

didn't they literally just confirm will is mib

the whole "i thought they'd have retired you" exchange

I knew it, he's a flesh and blood host.

That doesn't jive with William who if he's MiB, should only have mechanical hosts. And if Bernard really is the one who got all the shades of emotion for the hosts, and we see in William's time that the hosts do have those shades and not just "primary colors", then William can't be from 30 years ago

I was referring to the dominant culture, not you as a person. I was referring to "you" as in males who do not on a group level experience sexism, objectification and sexual assault as much as women do (with the exception of men in prison but then those men are violated by other men). Rape is a violent physical violation that is very serious and damaging. There is no such thing as "raping someone with your eyes" unless you were to pull your eyes out of your head and stick them into an orifice without their permission. Of course you can leer or stare at someone's body until they become uncomfortable or they begin to question what your intentions are or you can feel violated but it's not rape. Generally speaking you have to be in the same room with someone to make them feel that way with your eyes. I've been to a few gender, race and social issue classes and I've never heard the term "symbolically raping someone with your eyes". It's sounds more like something that is an extreme view or something that you got off of a Portlandia skit. But whatever. If you need a safe place and a cup of herbal tea to get over all the "eye raping" that Joe Biden is receiving during a 30 second video that starts out calling him "America's favorite uncle" then please go unwind and go to your happy place. I sincerely apologize if I made assumptions about who you are or what your experiences you have been through. Generalizations and wrong assumptions are a total bitch aren't they.

As long as there are ample tits on display that works for me

>He's conducting

Yeah, no shit...But you don't need an conductor to instruct people how to dance

Armistice should have dark hair.

we see things from the hosts perspectives; i.e. the door wasn't in the hidden house when bernard originally discovers it

hosts can only see what doesn't hurt them, therefore they won't see the clockwork pieces but rather interpret their innards as flesh and blood

it's also worth noting that will's entire arc might be dolores' memories, which would support the above host-gaze interpretation

bicarmel ass-one ass talking to each other

He says "when we first started".

>"WHEN are we?"

Let all the horses have a round on her.

MiB said he cut one open and there were a million perfect pieces but then they later made them flesh and bone.

That's not host perspective.

And we know Bernard's flesh and blood because of the schematic for him we saw in episode 7 and the machine in that room that looks the same and that we saw making a flesh and bone host

In regards to what?

Cause if you're talking about flesh and bone, Mi's been coming there 30 years and says when he first came the hosts were made of a million pieces.

And if you're talking about the emotional shades when they started, Ford says he then made Bernard and together they captured them. But Bernard is clearly a flesh host that came out only after MiB's visit and yet if William is MiB 30 years ago, the emotional shades are already there.

you're an idiot

>MiB said he cut one open and there were a million perfect pieces but then they later made them flesh and bone.
right but we haven't seen that at all

not an argument

DELET THIS

So Will = MiB confirmed yes?

yes

No

probably

Maybe

leaked finale pic

possibly

I don't know

Not yet. But it seems more and more likely. It's still possible we're just supposed to think that though.

Hence me saying >then William can't be from 30 years ago

Most definitely

Young Bernard Confirmed

yes but we won't see what william sees anyway, because we see dolores' gaze

dolores won't see the hosts innards as clockwork because she only sees what doesn't hurt her, so as far as we know will could have been seeing clockwork pieces the entire show

that's how gazes work, and we already know we do see through hosts gazes (bernard and the door)

One can assume

Can you repeat the question?

We're not only seeing Dolores' perspective because she couldn't have been there for William's arrival, him at the brothel with Logan, him with Logan eating dinner, them at the camp prior to her arrival, them attacking Slim and what happened inside the house, etc.

And the larger issue is, if Will's time has clockwork hosts, then how can hosts in his trip also have the shades and "heart" that Bernard, who's a flesh and bone host who came AFTER clockwork hosts, wrote?

William would have to be from sometime AFTER MiB's time and after the advent of flesh and bone hosts

Will cant the MIB because the hosts are as advanced in both storylines.

but he is always around hosts, and we could always be seeing from one of their perspectives

>being this delusional
>damage """""""""""""""""""""""""""""'"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'control"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'

Why would we be following all these different unnamed hosts and their perspectives?

And still has no effect on the larger issue

I want to shit in her mouth tbqh.

>he thinks Ford's goals are as petty as immortality

>MiB
Why do you people keep calling for the man in black? Who the fuck is that? This isn't L O S T