Why do straight people care so much about reproducing?

Their great grand kids will have only traces of their DNA, and further down the line their "descendants" will have practically none.

What's even the point?

Because there will be many of them.

It's comforting to die knowing thaf your bloodline lives on. Instead of withering away like an extinct animal.

That's an awfully defeatist attitude you have there

>implying your children won't be weebs and will reproduce themselves

Family makes people happy

Then it's your fault I guess, you raised a pussy ass bitchboy.

If they inherit my sex drive they'll produce plenty of bastards just like me.

Haha, right, no children for me just mindless hedonism.
oh no im old who will take care of me
oh look at these nice africans coming to my country to help me whe should let them in

>having a whole bloodline of rape babies

>Reuters says “the population of the world will top out at 50 billion hopefully”

Are you suggesting we should entrust the future of the planet to those who currently breed like rabbits?

>saying straight people
>not just saying people
innit a tad off la

I didn't rape anyone. I just used to drink a lot and live in a white trash area.

Population seems to taper off once a country develops, but thats due to economic expense of children and birth control. I was just a moron when I was younger, but I love my kids.

you mean the poor?

>2017
>not being gay
filthy degenerate... go with the times

I'm referring to your children.

To see what my dick can create

How can gays exist, if they cant reproduce?

It's just science and facts.

Straight people ruining the planet as usual. Why do you feel the need to breed like rabbits? Why aren't 7 billion people enough? Such entitlement. Such arrogance.

>not being asexual (also nonwanker)
More animal than human tbqh

>reproducing
it's in the word

the point is that you have an desire to go past death and the only way to do this is through children
do you technically live forever ? no but symbolically and subconsciously you do

it is about will to live and will to die, you just sound like a hedonist and a nihilist