TIMELESS

people seriously get away with writing this shit? why dont half of you become writers please

You might have already enjoyed my underrated series, ever heard of Terra Nova

Look, as long as Abigail Spencer is in it I'm going to keep watching it OP. She's on two tv shows right now and my Abigail Thursdays are the highlight of my week.

meh, was ok. May have watched a couple more if there was a season 2

Its pretty comfy to watch. Plus main actress is cute. And main guy plays same character as the one he did in 90210. And black guy makes me laugh because he plays same character from that tom hanks movie larry crown

I agree, OP, the last episode was especially painful to watch. So many gaping plotholes.

They don't even know what Flynn did in the past that changed history, killed people that weren't supposed to die and left bodies from the future, and generally failed their mission many times over.

Maybe Flynn was just trying to trap them there. But, then, I don't know why Flynn wouldn't just try to kill George Washington or Jefferson or Mason or Franklin or just all of the Founders instead of messing with the Alamo or or the Nazis. That'd be a lot simpler. So maybe that's a plot hole in itself. But we have to give the show a chance to explain itself.

This just makes me miss Sliders.

post her bate videos

rip-off
>producers of Spain’s time-travel series El Ministerio del Tiempo (The Ministry of Time) have filed a lawsuit against NBC’s Timeless, claiming that the Peacock drama’s producers, Eric Kripke and Shawn Ryan, in concert with Sony Pictures Television and NBC Universal, “conspired to steal” and ultimately “ripped off” their concept.

im going to say that a baby could come up with this concept so i hope they have fun trying to win the lawsuit

>nippleflickyflicky
>hotmoaniemoanie
>pussyrubbyrubby
all I can think of while watching this show, hnng

What the fuck was in the tape they were supposed to retrieve anyway? Aliums? The Illuminati? It didn`t make any sense

why did they even allow an ayylmao near wikipedia in the 1st place?

lmao y u do dis

To make Bruce Willis suck her farts in the last five minutes

Man I don't like all that confession shit.
>Get in tough spot
>Hey did I ever tell you about my three legged dog Spotswell? He died chasing a chicken across a road
And they did it separately, people in the past and people in the present. I think it's a lazy way to develop each character's past.
I dunno
I thought it was tacky

>Spanish producers want to sell the show
>American producers start negotiations
>Spanish send DVDs of the 1st season
>One month later, NBC buys Timeless
They dun goofed

>Watching this
>Watched 12 Monkeys
>Watching Westworld
>Watching Humans

Any other Kino im missing?