I can't believe people like this guy so much...

I can't believe people like this guy so much.He's practically indoctrinating kids at his camps If like cam newton or colin kapernick spoke at their camps like it was some muslim church people would freak out.

tim tebow used to spend his spring break circumcising random island kids as a "missionary"

When will the Abrahamism lie die out

Sadly never

when will autistic people stop looking into the sky and thinking some man in the clouds is looking down on them

the worst part is islamics think if they blow themselves up they will be with their god shortly after, whereas christians believe if they suicide/commit crimes they won't be with their god ever

thats the defining line between the great puppet masters of history that wrote the great books to try and control the people

really made me think

jamie pull up that video of the guy eating 50 hot dogs

>implying god is some magical man in the sky
are atheists trolling or just stupid?

yeah we all know it's that turtle holding up the earth

Do we now?

this is true idk why for these two its ok to brainwash kids with christianity but you know everyone would freak out if they did it with muslim why is that just beacuse they don't have enough numbers here to stand up for themselves?

probably because the islamic religion is poison

>what are the crusades
>what are the spanish inquisitions
>what are the systematic protections of pedophilia

glad i was born into the "right" one

this the goal of every religion since ever has been to rob/kill/control/lie

I've long disliked the politics that are held by most people on this site, but it's reassuring to see so many posters who are irreligious and aren't stereotype non-believers with that fedora meme.

Never mind, I scrolled over this. I shouldn't have expected some type of thoughtful, novel reaction from everyone on Sup Forums about the role of religion in our lives.

No, user, ALL religion is poison, when interpreted by the wicked.

Religion often brings out the wickedness that is dormant in us all. Telling people that immortality is our collective fate and that death is not the end leads people to behave in some seriously fucked up ways in the name of securing the most ideal future.

yeah "he" doesnt exist

>STOP BELIEVING IN SOMETHING I DON'T BELIEVE IN

>implying god is a 'he'
atheists really are fucking stupid

All religions are fucked up, but Islam is the most fucked up of all.

Maybe that wasn't the case in the year 700, but it sure as hell is now. Most of Christendom is first world and wealthy, while the Islamic world is mostly a barbaric backwater.

>richer religious are better than poorer ones

So, Judaism confirmed as best religion?

This, I find it troublesome that Ancient Egyptian polytheism and Zoroastrianism have been replaced by inferior Abrahamic belief systems.

Look out. We got an enlightened one here.

Pretty much yeah. As far as violent crime goes.

I don't care about theology: it's not so much religion as civilization. Christendom (and Israel) is a good place to live, the Islamic world is not.

>the absolute state of the NFL

Immortality is not "dormant" in us all. It is dominant in us all. A quick assessment of God's laws and a look at man would reveal that all humans fall very far from God's perfect standard. Humanity is by nature, depraved. All humans have sinned against their God and are therefore worthy of death and damnation. God is holy, humans are sinful and therefore cut off from God. God, out of love, has provided a means or reconciliation...Jesus Christ. Repent and believe and you may be spared the wrath that all of us deserve.

The desire for immortality is part of our nature. It's anthropological. As for your depraved interpretation of Christianity, it is a sin to pretend like humanity has anything to repent for. God has no laws, since laws are human inventions. Our beliefs unfortunately will not save us from dying 'meaninglessly.' As far as prophets go when it comes to achieving moral excellence, Jesus Christ is hardly a more convincing role model than anyone else who has popped up throughout history.

Is it weird that I find him really attractive?