Is ordering a burger at a place that is obviously not a burger joint degenerate...

Is ordering a burger at a place that is obviously not a burger joint degenerate? For instance going to a Mexican restaurant and ordering off the gringos menu or going to a fancy restaurant that has a shitty burger on it just to cater to picky kids and stupid fat fucks with no class.

>go to restaurant
>they serve hamburgers
>order one
>>ur a degenerate xd

Yes, because usually the burger will not be as good as a place that specializes in their burgers.

I work in a highly regarded restaurant in a metopolitan U.S. City and I can tell you that anybody that isn't a child ordering the burger is hated by the chef and the entire staff.

I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one, my fellow burger

I think it's degenerate. One of my freinds comes to visit from out of town and he always says he wants to try new things when we go out but he'll always order the most plebeian shit imaginable once even claiming at a nice French place that he wasn't really that hungry and then afterwards wanted to stop and get a burger on the way home.

I am sure there are a few Mexican places that have good burgers, and fancy dining places. But for me, the best burgers I have ever had are at bars that use fresh ground beef and specialize in burgers.

>going to a Mexican restaurant
If you wish to avoid degeneracy then you should reconsider life decisions such as this first before you worry about the acceptability of certain menu items.

[email protected]

This and only this.
>Sup Forums in charge of judging anyone's food preferences
Wew

>Go to a steak house
>all their steaks are about $40CND
>no.jpg
>get a half-pound burger with onion rings and shit in it for $16CND instead

No, I once asked for camel milk in Montana. Shit was cash.

>ywn have dinner with a girl

Fuck.

Going to "fancy" restaurants is a waste of money and degenerate in the first place.

So, what? $8?

Why are they putting trannys in stock Photos? Who would buy that pic

Please tell me those aren't 2 men

That's not that bad. What people do hate is when you order water to drink, though. It reduces the tips that the waiters get by knocking a good chunk of the bill down. Not memeing, this drives them more insane than anything.

Your food is probably going to get spit in if you're a pain in the ass and you also order water.

please don't be real please don't be real

Depends. One of the best burgers I've ever had came from a Mexican restaurant

As a Burger you need to hunt for the right burger.