Impressive

FUCK

Only half-humans.

Black Panther is gonna bomb hard. Most people are going to associate it with a hate group and not go.

I didn't see no black folk in Lord of the Rings, whatchoo bitchin bout nigguh

might be the first Marvel film that I don't watch

It will bomb in China for sure, They hate niggers

This is actually a great cast, but marvel will waste then like they do with all their great actors, I feel bad for Ryan coogler, it's sucks that he's stuck with Disney. Man, marvel would've been much better if it was still under paramount

well it takes place in africa no ?

Nigella, Niggie, Nogingla, Nograt, Nignood, Nigold, Niglusha, Nigmega, and Nigshlonkra.

>No Idris Elba
No watch

Was getting every black actor in the industry part of their plan?

WE

>Marvel
>Bomb

why are they all a different shade of black and different type of nig

Damn, didn't realize Forest Whitaker was so white

So this is what they mean with equality

It will. This is Trumps America now kid. There will likely be a law banning this movie from the states on January 21st 2017.

>film about africa
>only black people
Seems about right. Why would whites want to live there?

Why is it only one person has long hair?

Black dude on the right already looks like a god damn villain, along with Basset.

How are they going to have a movie with only 6 people in it?

you honestly think they shit gold dont you

Say what you want but Forest is one of those guys I'm always happy to see on the screen.

>then they realise black people don't give a fuck and it bombs

Nobody wants to see a black movie, not even blacks, only white guilters and people that feel sorry for them is going to watch it, is really sad

what the fuck lol
is this barbershop? Nobody's going to see this. At least Creed had Stallone in it.

nice digits

Where's the diversity?

Do yourself a favor and don't watch any of the ones that come after this either you fucking manchild.

Or just kys

It's not aimed at black people. It's aimed at leftists cuckold manchildren that will see it in droves because they think it's cool and tolerant to see an afrocentrist movie.

it has marvel writen on it that's enought

So where's the token white sidekick? Or is it only ok when blacks do it?

is that forest whitakers good eye?

lmao go back to your containment board bp is literally the only upcoming marvel movie that might be decent

based cast desu
of course Sup Forums neckbeards will hate it because of black actors

Where's Andy Serkis?

They all look the same

>Forrest Whitaker and literal whos
Wow...

Any adult who watches comic book movies is by definition a manchild.

Where the fuck is /our/ guy Idris Elba?

Look at all that (((diversity)))!

Is this the most diverse cast we've ever seen in a blockbuster movie?

RAYCISSS

>giving this much of a shit to ban a black marvel movie

>they dragged based Forrest into this retarded cuckshit

Ghost Dog 2 when?

I ain't watching this shit

Where are the Asians, Hispanics or Muslims?

That's quite a diversity they got there....

100% diverse. So stunning.

what measures are being taken to prevent the light-skinned niggers from getting bullied, this concerns me

They even had to hide the dindu on the tfa poster.

lel

Why would you make a movie with black people and not put Chiwetel Ejiofor in it?

Might as well nominate it for an Oscar now.

>Guardians of the Galaxy has a talking raccoon! It'll flop!
>Nobody has ever heard of Ant-Man and his powers are stupid! Definite flop!
>Nobody wants to watch a movie about a wizard they've never heard of! Doctor Strange will bomb!
>Black Panther has a black cast! Surely this time Marvel will finally fail!

Looks like a solid casting with a lot of talent and a few literal who's. My wife and her son love capeshit so we'll probably be checking this out on premiere night.

Forrest Whitaker is on this? Cool.

Except China loves Will Smith and Kobe so...

If you pay attention, he's actually shit 90% of the time.

Watch it, Mordo

WE

Good for them, the movie is set in Africa then it probably deserves to have a mostly African cast.

Oh hell yeah it'll bomb in China. And I guarantee someone will find a way to blame white racism for it.

When you say containment board, do you mean USA, UK, Australia and half of mainland Europe?

>this is what trumpkiddies actually believe

Black Panther will probably do well in america but almost half of blockbuster loot comes from China, which means it will probably underperform compared to other marvel movies. DCucks still BTFO though

I probably won't go because marvel movies are boring.

You can really tell when he's not giving a single fuck. He can be really good though, carried Ghost Dog and TLKOS like a boss.

Ugh I'm going to miss the opening because of work. Luckily my wife's co-worker Darius said he'd take her.

>The Reddit numale that is Chris Evans is the ideal """"""""""""""man""""""""""""" in the eyes of Marvelbabbies

Lmao

I literally cannot believe a movie set in a black country features a prodominantly black cast.

I
L I T E R A L L Y
C A N N O T
B E L I E V E
T H I S

sheeeeit nigger fallin fo weakass b8

I hope it will crash and burn like the Ghostbusters remake and sjws will cry again.

What if they casted Black Panther as a white guy?

hehe

Doesn't it take place in Africa? I don't keep up with capeshit, but if that's the case, this is fine right?

I hope it does well because it will allow people to argue that forcing diversity in a film set in a ethnically homogeneous region isn't necessary.

>made up countries in Asia/Africa

This guy gets it.

that's why Boyz n the Hood, Straight Outta Compton, Friday and many other black movies are totally unheard of bombs

thank you for correcting the record

They can make up countries in Africa and Asia as well as Eastern Europe because they're fragmented shitholes, the fucking subhumans make a new country every week.

Madea and Kevin Hart movies are some of the highest earners for their budget

your argument is invalid.

Where's Andy Serkis?

The real life cuckolds are salivating at the prospect of this flick.

I wonder if the bad guy will be a white male. Also a scene where a white woman betrays the white villain to help Panther, sacrificing herself to illustrate that true evil only exists in the hearts of a fucking white male.

lmao none of those movies cracked 250mil.

In the comics he's had a white and an albino brothers who of course want to kill him for his throne. So in theory they could.

But they literally do.

Every one of their movies besides Ant-Man and Winter Soldier have been complete garbage.

But people still keep going to them even a decade later.

t. Butthurt redditor

Do you know that not everyone in Africa is black

they're all mocap. he is all of them

I would watch a black Lord of the Rings. The elves too, thin agile elven niggas. The orcs can be pale like Azog.

So a marvel movie with a huge budget and that same audience is just supposed to sell more magically? Learn from Ghostbusters.

they haven't made a black movie yet
I hope they budgeted accordingly

He'll be the evil white South African who will be BTFO of course.

Ow that hurt. I didn't mention Postsoviet because I'm a slavshit :(

and what does that prove? there will be white people in Black Panther (Andy Serkis)

>they haven't made a black movie yet
>I hope they budgeted accordingly

The movie is funded by Jews and filled with blacks.

There's going to be a lot of stealing

Unlike the German master race of course, which has always been a unified and cohesive entity and not at all like Somalia until very recently

By the way, are there any commie superheroes in Marvel? Or is it only drunk nuclear physicists, like in real life?

I see the blacks - where's the panther?

This will make about 30 million and tank. I wouldn't want to watch a bunch of democrats for 2 hours, that is for sure.