Anyone have a link for his on-air mental breakdown last night?

Anyone have a link for his on-air mental breakdown last night?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DTmQ_hom9e4
youtube.com/watch?v=AqHsbRlOw-A
youtube.com/watch?v=Cll4xpqagLI
youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtu.be/3Y1LIAE8FlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wZrcR3guGG0
youtube.com/watch?v=UkjdtfpFy74
youtube.com/watch?v=gEjyJ2wycV8
youtube.com/watch?v=lLvHxwyA3Xw
youtube.com/watch?v=utXAcm-MsTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for interest

Bump

BUMP
must see

I was asleep because timezones, was it as good as youtube.com/watch?v=DTmQ_hom9e4

Do you mean the one when he was talking about the primary being called for Hillary?
youtube.com/watch?v=AqHsbRlOw-A

dis gon be gud

They have known it's over for awhile. They are just pandering to their userbase for more money.

If it's not that video then I think it's this one. If not then I'm really not sure. youtube.com/watch?v=Cll4xpqagLI

Bump for potential

>NON STOP TERRORISM
>NON STOP MASS SHOOTING
>NON STOP
>NOOOO BOUNDS OF REASON
>FUCK THE NRA
>KILLING OUR KIDS
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
No but seriously can't you Amerifats do some background check before you sell someone a gun?
What if he is a convicted fellon for a triple homocide or just someone who is mentally ill or something?

You fap you lose

Here you go

youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

We do. Look up ATF Form 4473.

But if you want to regulate private sales, you can't.

We already have background checks dumbass. Niggers and muslims are the problems.

Yes. But see, there's this thing about criminals. They don't follow the law.

>mentally ill

even so much as mentioning some sort of mental problem to a cop, doctor, therapist qualifies you as mentally ill in this country.

Alright I'm done, I can't stand looking at her anymore.

How can you lose to this ?

In the interest of fairness and impartiality, you could atleast post the raw Footage:

youtu.be/3Y1LIAE8FlQ

Ok so if you have background checks than what is the guy babbling about in the video?
He is saying all crazies can get guns

faggot

bumping for keks

>Ok so if you have background checks than what is the guy babbling about in the video?
Exactly! He's a retard. Here, look.

youtube.com/watch?v=wZrcR3guGG0

yeh true but if criminals will get their guns anyway wouldn't it be wise to take a few out of rotation so that not so many guns are cruising around the circuit of the US and A?
I mean I have never been afraid of walking around here at night but in America you could be popped in the back of the head by some crackhead at any given time.
I support your right to carry fire arms though

A covicted felon or mentally ill person won't pass a 4473, my pasty friend.

Also, if mentally ill people are not allowed to own guns then why the fuck are they allowed to have access to knives, automobiles, or tools? Why are allowed to be out walking among us in general?

I thought we gave that meme up years ago.

What happened?

Got a link to the juicy parts? If i have to listen to this absolute bore for more than 2 minutes i might have another aneurysm.

In case him being a roach did not tip you off: He is a literal retard.

thanks for pointing that out, seems like he is a bit media horny, probably just tries to make a scene to rile up viewers trying to spread his unpopular videos

PLEASE SOMEONE POST IT

Cenk likes to blame guns because he doesn't it's really his people's violent tendencies that cause the problem, not the guns themselves.

>wouldn't it be wise to take a few out of rotation so that not so many guns are cruising around the circuit of the US and A?
no, because people have a right to defend themselves

Tools can be used for other things than killing
you can't do much else with a gun than shoot people
>inb4 /k/ replies
Fuck off, I've seen you eat peanut butter with a magazine already

Not the melt down but this cuck Jimmy reacting to Sanders 'marching on to DC' is hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=UkjdtfpFy74

How can anyone fap to that? She looks like a horse

I'm not gonna watch that turkroach but anytime anyone says we need background checks, they're referring to the fact that we don't need one to buy guns between private citizens. I can sell my pistol to my buddy, he gives me the money, and we go our separate ways. This is commonly referred to by the shitty lefty media as the "gunshow loophole", despite it not being a loophole whatsoever but a purposefully planned for scenario. Mainly: you can never enforce one if you wanted to make it required. It was also agreed that the Dems wouldn't try and push anything trying to enforce private sale background checks when they were allowed to pass the Assault Weapons Ban in the 90s.

Idk. I watched their show and election coverage last night. I remember him freaking out about something but I can't remember what or when exactly.

There are other means to defend yourself than just owning dozens of guns.
I already said I supported right to carry fire arm but you also need to apply logic and sense.
Arming yourself more and more doesn't really solve anything unless you are in immediate danger of being exterminated

>yeh true but if criminals will get their guns anyway wouldn't it be wise to take a few out of rotation so that not so many guns are cruising around the circuit of the US and A?
Uhh, no. That makes no sense. You want to take people's guns away, whether personal property or owned by a manufacturer, in the hopes that criminals don't get them? That's not going to help anything. Besides how are you going to do that?
>I mean I have never been afraid of walking around here at night but in America you could be popped in the back of the head by some crackhead at any given time.
And in Europe you could get stabbed in the back of the head by some crackhead at any given time. Just because you "can" doesn't mean it's common, and in fact the USA is not some horrific murder-country like gungrabbers and other leftists often make it out to be. All the violence is concentrated in massive cities (with heavy gun control) as alludes to. Chiciago (Chi-raq), Detroit, etc. Cities with heavy gun control and lots of blacks.

Besides, what's your best way of stopping a bad guy with a gun who wishes to subject you to his will? Having a gun yourself.

uncuckingbelievable

Cringe

>How can anyone fap to that?
im fapping to it now bro

lol embarrassing

>There are other means to defend yourself than just owning dozens of guns.
Why do leftists always do this? In every discussion, they jump to extremes. When they're talking about unwanted kissing being sexual assault, they say YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE SHOVING THEIR TONGUES DOWN YOUR THROAT. When it's about guns, it's YOU DON'T NEED TO OWN DOZENS OF GUNS. It's like they can only focus on 0.1% of cases to justify their policy on the remaining 99.9%.

>but you also need to apply logic and sense.
We are. You're the one who isn't. Not yet, but maybe you can come around.

>Arming yourself more and more
You seem to think that people buy more and more guns because they think it keeps them safer. The post you're replying to made no reference to this, so I don't know why you're assuming it. It's also not true.

He just wants to go where it's sunny, guys

Because the majority of leftists are extremists. They will only look at most problems in a black and white fashion with no grays.

>Tools can be used for other things than killing
You didn't mention knives or automobiles. More people die to cars in America than die to guns.

What a faggot.

>Uhh, no. That makes no sense
Yes it does, need better regulation, not more but smarter rules about whom you sell to.
>And in Europe you could get stabbed in the back of the head by some crackhead at any given time.
There is no drug and crime epidemic here so anyone of us would be less inclined to agree with you but than again we have no real understanding of what it is like to live in USA so all people with strong opinions on US gun policies are retarded.

Trust me I give burgers most of the time benefit of the doubt on these things but these issues as well as in your media become a shouting contest rather than logical sense being applied to think it through more straight forward.

There is an outcry for something to be done, would you rather have a logical solution which doesn't harm your rights or the 2nd amendment or have Hillary ban all your guns just to make woman feel safer?
Because that's where you're heading now it seems more or less.

>There are other means to defend yourself than just owning dozens of guns.
There are other means of transportation than horses.

WE DO YOU IGNORANT FOOL. YOU ARE NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO HAVE THEM IF YOU HAVE SO MUCH AS A RESTRAINING ORDER.

and more to knives worldwide than guns.

What a sexist. Typical male.

>Yes it does,
Okay. Explain to me how this is a sensible solution to criminals having guns. Here's what you said.
>yeh true but if criminals will get their guns anyway wouldn't it be wise to take a few out of rotation so that not so many guns are cruising around the circuit of the US and A?
Go ahead and explain it. I'll wait.

>There is an outcry for something to be done
>but these issues as well as in your media become a shouting contest rather than logical sense being applied
That's right. It's not a big problem but leftists - who control most of the media - shout for more gun control and more restrictions. Obama himself wants to arbitrarily strip our 2nd Amendment rights away.

What you mistakenly think is that there's a gun violence problem in the US. There isn't.
>implying US has a crime epidemic
It doesn't

Not sure if you're trolling or not.
If not then watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=gEjyJ2wycV8

Way to not answer the question you dumb bitch.

What are you talking about?
First of all, I wasn't responding to OP. I already did that earlier. I was responding to the comment called Cenk a sexist.
Seconly, I'm not a woman so I have no idea why you're calling me a bitch. I was just pointing out how ridiculous it is to call someone sexist for not liking Hillary.
You're retarded if you don't actually look who I'm replying to.

>It was also agreed that the Dems wouldn't try and push anything trying to enforce private sale background checks when they were allowed to pass the Assault Weapons Ban in the 90s.
wow, it's almost like the dems deliberately lied and intend to chip away at your rights until you have none

>Why do leftists always do this?
they're retarded, because they run on feelings of moral superiority rather than reality

DELELT THIS

I was talking about Jill Stein.

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR FIREARMS

Why are you using your time machine for evil?

Oops. My bad.

>Race is a social construct
Does anyone actually think this? Like, can you show me someone who does? I don't know how people literally having different genes can be a social construct.

Turkroach getting deported when?

oh my...

There really isn't an outcry for something to be done. Support for guns is the highest it's ever been. Even most liberals are pro-Second Amendment now.

We do. You are believing lies. It's like if I insisted that you give up Black Pete because I was under the impression that you were lynching blacks.

Interested bump.

SHALL
>NOT
BE
>INFRINGED

>FAGGOT!!

Are there any photos of Ana before the nose job?

>Does anyone actually think this?
the operative word her is "think"

and they don't think

they feel, or fit in, or virtue signal

what a bunch of cuck faggot good goys

yfw he was one of the good guys

DEMOCRATS R GUD BOIS DEY DINDU NUFFIN DEY JUST GETTING DEY PARTY BACK ON TRACK N GOING TO WASHINGTON ERRY SUNDAY ABOUT TA GO TO DA WHITE HOUSE N SHEEEEEEIT

I won

kek

POST MORE ANA

YO, YOU SIR IS 1000% RIGHT SENPAI BIX NOOD N SHEEEIT

youtube.com/watch?v=lLvHxwyA3Xw

DIS HONKEY BE EXPALAININS THE DEMOCRAPS WAS DA KK AND SUCH< YA KNOW, SHO NUFF, MHUMMMMMM?

HE DUN BELIF IN DA PAINT JOBS THEORIES N SHEEIT, BUT I DUN WANNA BE A PAINTER YO?

LEFTY PROF GET BTFO NEAR THE END

>sharp knees

Eh, sort of already replied to this in previous posts.
>It's like if I insisted that you give up Black Pete because I was under the impression that you were lynching blacks
Leave Black Pete alone, he dindu nuffin

Fear mongering incarnate. Holy shit.

This July is going to be fucking hilarious! Can the Republicans hold it together and not mutiny against Trump when he walks out with two large breasted whores for his nomination speech?

Will Cleveland have full scale riots outside as Trump is nominated and Berniebros realize it's either vote Clinton or this crazy fucker?

Will the Philadelphia police be able to handle the constant triggers going off as MUH VAGINA Clinton supporters meet BERNIE OR BUST supporters on the convention floor? Will the 30k+ already confirmed to protest no matter fucking what about every issue under the sun cause utter chaos outside in the city?

Will the entire democratic party implode as Sanders inevitably ultra-cucks his supporters and endorses FBI suspect and likely leak for CIA agents, Hillary Clinton while getting absolutely fucking nothing in return?

TUNE IN THIS JULY FOR THE HOTTEST POLITICAL SUMMER SINCE THAT ONE GUY NEARLY KILLED A MAN ON THE CONGRESSIONAL FLOOR WITH HIS CANE! IT'S 2016, COME ON, PEOPLE!

look how curved her toes are, fucking gross.
GAS THE KIKE

Damn I skipped to the questions right away and this poo in loo is rekking these kids. I'm gonna have to watch the whole thing later when I get home.

kek
what do you think of DENK my fellow dutchbro? Sylvana pisses me off so much

Cuck off linking to click bait

youtube.com/watch?v=utXAcm-MsTM

I don't know if you're aware or not but it is the current year.

Why doesn't he just go back to Turkey? Why doesn't Pierce Morgan go back to the UK?

Fuck these shills, these horrible people are so ignorant it hurts .

if he was white, he'd be a great asset to WN

unfortuantely, his rational self-interest doesn't coincide with ours

makes some good points though

that's some impressive autism right there, an I am a certified expert

They do criminal background checks. All the time. In every State. Even on Wednesday. When people say they want background checks on gun sells - they are being pants-on-head retarded. You have retards in the Neatherlands right? I mean Captain Hook was no genius.

Thank you, that means a lot to me

MY DICK DEMANDS MORE ANA