You will never again be 10 years old, chilling out during the summer holidays watching Recess: School's Out

>you will never again be 10 years old, chilling out during the summer holidays watching Recess: School's Out

:(

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/7884013
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This movie was dope.

Characers dealing with getting older and friendships moving apart and learning to make the most of the time you have together now.

Or the while arc where TJ and principal prickly learn to understand each otheand James Woods as the villain is always a boon.

Feels good man.

>I'll let you in on a little secret, Detweiller. Every adult you've ever known was a kid at sometime in his life. You think we don't remember summer vacation? Riding our bikes down the creek. Catching polliwogs in a jar. Camping out under the stars. Well you're wrong! Sometimes I sit there in my office, looking out at you kids in the playground and I think, "They don't know how good they got it. In a few years, they'll be grownups like me and all those good times will be memories for them, too". So go ahead. Put a whoopie-cushion in my chair.Have rough sex with Spinelli in the jungle gym. Put fake vomit on my carpet. Make fun of my "big, saggy butt". But don't ever say I don't care about summer vacation, 'cause those memories are the only part of childhood I got left.

So fucking based

>im a full time student, in my twenties, chilling out during end of semesters break. It's summer atm and i could watch recess or any number of cartoons right now if i wanted to.

Life ain't so bad chum.

always figured spinells was a lesbo

>Have rough sex with Spinelli in the jungle gym

jesus christ Raimi

>go to cousin's place for a sleepover
>we put on the Recess movie on a pay per view channel thing using pirated satellite (everyone had it around here)
>everyone else falls asleep within 45 mins as is customary when i have to sleep anywhere but my own fucking bed
>i finish the movie as i hadn't seen it and watched enough of the Show to enjoy it somewhat
>then the previews for the movie i just watched start
>the 45 second long loop of mishmash trailer footage set to shitty music
>for a solid 45 minutes until the movie plays again
>the remote is god knows where, probably jammed under someone's ass
>the TV is enormous, entertainment stand covered in various set top boxes and who knows what the fuck else
>no visible buttons on the TV
>All totally fucking irrelevant because I spent damn near an hour getting comfortable where i'm laying and it's freezing outside my covers
>not to mention my crippling social anxiety and general awkwardness preventing me from ever touching someone else's electronics in their own home
>watch the preview loop until it starts again
>watch the whole movie again
>nod off during the trailer loop briefly
>awaken when the movie starts again
>everyone else was asleep by 10:30 and i don't pass out until somewhere around 4
>Spend the whole time blaming my cousins for being shitty fucking hosts
>can't tell anyone why i'm tired and pissed off in the morning because i'll sound like a total fucking idiot

tl;dr i do not have a positive association with this film

IS randall jewish?

turkish

>ywn a tsun Spinelli

There's literally no point living in a place that doesn't have a body of water or mountains.

archiveofourown.org/works/7884013

She turns into a true Ashley once she has sex. She is one of those girls that need to be boned.

he is the personification of the eternal kike, reporting the white man's vile deeds to the eternal tumblerite miss finster.

MY GREEN TAMBOURINE

Good. Being 10 sucked. Now I have money and a car and I can do anything I want.

best copy pasta Sup Forums could come up with.

Fuck off, Aussie.

Nah mate, I'm just fine right here.

You tell him, Aussie.

I spent time outside with my friends during summer vacation

Is that supposed to be a brag? because you're still spending adulthood shitposting on a congolese rice-etching usenet.

I find this post disturbing.

You'd rather be sitting around and watching cartoon characters go outdoors than actually going outside and enjoying the summer

kys

Sorry to rattle you in your safe space friend

Good use of the 2016 model of "u mad bro?". Truly a shining star in the future of Earth, you are.

>Be 10
>spend most of my time fighting Mexicans and Spics

Be more triggered bro you can't

I'm getting mixed messages here, should I be more triggered, but if I should, and I can't, how can I?

>Disney wants to remake this

uh-oh

>they weren't raised by the tv because their parents were always busy and any friends lived far out of walking distance
Why are you even here?

Omg maximum triggered levels!!!!!

Yeah you already said i was maxed out

>far out of walking distance
get a bike, go for a walk, meet kids irl, take up something like skateboarding

don't pretend like you didn't have options you little cunt. i bet you're over 250 lbs

>mfw im dyel af
A-at least I have a hot gf...

Also, 10 miles to another town is hardly bike-riding distance when you're 8-12

What happened to them, hmm...

>Spinelli
Mother of 6 kids, heavily drinking
>Mikey
Corporate hell in middle management
>T.J.
Got his legs blown off in Iraq, fighting depression
>Vince
Shot by police during riots
>Gretchen
Burned out working in a law firm
>Gus
Joined right wing militia, was last seen attending paramilitary training and bomb building workshops.

Dubs confirm you are triggered beyond triggered. It's triggerception.

I'm so far from triggered I feel bad for people like you who have to poke and prod at others on an image board

>>T.J.
>Got his legs blown off in Iraq, fighting depression

>implying TJ could deal with the discipline of enlistment
He either became a politician or experimented with drugs too hard and overdosed in his early-20s

He just never made it past lance corporal.