Next generation of reality TV?

The reality revolution has changed a ton of formats (cooking, dating, contests). But court shows are still basically copying pic related. What's going to be the next generation of this? How can judge Judy get more intense?

Also discussion for other formats yet to be changed by reality TV.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S-s4lEk91ng?t=2m42s
youtube.com/watch?v=3X1bc4kNLHI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4HiUFKyf5i4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'm watching judge judy right now. still funny

Trump's impeachment.

Executions immediately after verdicts

President Trump holding court and sentencing degenerates to death

based

youtu.be/S-s4lEk91ng?t=2m42s

Good question OP. But I don't think there's going to be change. The genre is dying, ratings falling. These shows are only watched by old and unemployed women.

But I think we're going to see some changes in the repair/improvement genre. Like maybe some painting, car repair, or instructional cooking shows that become contests or use gratuitous cliffhangers.

they could have a jury who are a diverse group of morons and show them in sequester and debating the trials

and judge judy can admonish them for the luls

What's your point? I'm not saying she's boring or a failure. I'm a fan. just saying I'd expect reality to come up with a flashier, faster paced version of the show. Just like they turned older dating games into the bachelor.

What about having things other than lawsuits. Just everything people argue about. Can my mom kick me out of the house, is a blowjob "sex," is my mother getting ripped off or is amway a legitimate business opportunity. Like Maury or springer but where the judge makes a verdict and the morons have to listen.

hyper reality TV

youtube.com/watch?v=3X1bc4kNLHI

Lol is this a parody?

Reality politics. Post trump this is a no brainier. just get some fake candidates, have a debate. Then have them make celebrity appearances to court voters (paid extras or the public) and then popularity elections via text or online voting. Blur the wall between real politics and entertainment.

WHICH ONE IS LIFT?????

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4HiUFKyf5i4

>Executions immediately before verdicts
FTFY

>reality revolution
>Court Shows
"Our ten celebrity panelists have been framed for a random crime! Can they figure out what they're accused of and escape a guilty verdict or will they go to jail?!"

Took me a minute. Laughed hard

I'm the user you replied to, could you please explain this meme to me

Not that guy. FTFY is "fixed that for you." He changed execution after verdict to before. It's funnier and more dramatic if you kill the guy and then he might be innocent.

Ah thanks so much. I understood why it was funnier, just couldn't figure out what 'FTFY' meant.

COMING THIS FALL
JUDGE JUDY AND EXECUTIONER

I don't think people will watch reality when VOD becomes the only way people watch television.

Because they're guilty pleasure shows, I think people won't actively seek them out if they aren't dumped in front of them. I also don't think reality is suited for binge viewing

Why is Judge Judy so based?

And do you think that she and Officer Bird ever get it on?

kino as fuck