Opinions you have that most of Sup Forums disagrees with

ITT: opinions you have that most of Sup Forums disagrees with
>Yung lean actually is really good, and i think his lyrics mean something
>Jeff mangum is a horrible singer-songwriter and Neutral milk hotel is awful and makes no sense and is only for hipsters
>Most of the Sup Forumscore albums arent even good, which makes sense cause no one knows them
>Anthony fantano is a nigger (including his wife) and his music reviews are all trash
>Death grips is literally just shitty metal and shouldnt even be considered music
>Sup Forums's music taste should evolve with the new age of music, not with old 1969 shit
>If you enjoyed this post and want to continue seeing funny posts of this style, just make sure to let me know by responding. I don't get paid for my Sup Forums posts so the support via responses is what really keeps posts like these happening Thank you

Shoegaze is trash and Ok Computer only has 5 great songs on it.

The Bends is better thank Ok computer

Shoegaze is fantastic and Radiohead is shit.

The best Ween albm is La Cucaracha

>>Sup Forums's music taste should evolve with the new age of music, not with old 1969 shit
What's your line of thinking here?

Ozzy's solo discography is better than his Black Sabbath discography

It means i think that like the music on Sup Forums is way too old, like stuff like the captain and pink floyd and beatles is way to old and just junky. Stuff like rap today is more modern and more creative, which like i said, stuff like yung lean and kodak black fits in more

Prog was the best rock movement and even when it went over the top, it still was better than the garbage that punk is. Modern prog is shit because it's musicians view progressive music as a genre instead of an approach.

Underage.

I agree with this

How am i under age? i dont want to say my age but I just posted my opinion i just think kodak black and new age rappers are better than that old ljew reed and beatles and captain stuff
what did i ever do to you?

I mean, you already exposed yourself as underage when you said that yung lean's lyrics really mean something (i.e you relate to them)

I think op is a giant faggot who is mad other people like music that is diffrent from the music he like

How is that bad if i think yung leans lyrics relate to me? i feel like his lyrics stand out to me and arent edgy like death grips lyrics (for example on the song world of dogs it says "It's all suicide, it's all suicide, it's all suicide
It's all suicide, it's all suicide, it's all suicide"
Plus the cover is literally a peepee (lol) and i cant even unsee that

>ljew reed
you gotta be 18 or older to post here dude

>music is old
>so its bad

I cant even comprhend how a person could be this narrow minded.
Nigger i listen to like fucking classical and that is centuries years old.

Rock music is only like fucking 60 years old.

You seem to just hate rock music because your a nigger

I littrlly have no respect for some flash in the pan meme rapper named lil faggot who will be gone in 6 months and replaced by lil nigger

Pink floyd created fucking master pieces

Competition is the worst thing to happen to music and we shouldn't be ranking anything--I like music so much because it requires cooperation. Alvvays is a great band and I don't care what social order of humans you think that associates me with.

You just posted a wojack which solidifies the fact you're underage even further. Not to mention your posting style.

Why are you guys being so rude? i just posted my own opinion and i think that old music is just crap and doesnt deserve all the respect it gets. anything rap after 2009 basically is the best rap we have ever gotten. things like LMFAO and lil uzi vert yung lean and lil peep are actually really nice
Also they say that the more you listen to music the more you get used to it, so you guys should try going out of your shells and listen to some more music
(also rip lil peep, he was one of my favorite rappers)

>wojack

^^

What is really wrong with wojak? i think hes a good reaction image

I am not going to say my age but im just going to say that i am over 18

i listen to all music, old, new, genre.
Why would you close yourself off from diffrent expiernces?
You sound like a fucking moron with brain worms.

Like i hope you are trolling and there isnt someone as stupid as you in this world

>music is old
>so its bad
>you are only allowed one type of music and never anything else
>you should only listen to popular music
sorry, thats not how i grew up, i grew up wanting more. Especially more than the mediocrity topping da charts. I dont care about being cool or looking cool. I want to listen to like some japanese guy playing jazz, or like german proto punk. I listen to shit because it sounds good to me. Ill listen to fucking king crimson and gucci man if i want to.

tell us your age, pussy

It's silly and frankly overused, same as pepe and after having spend a lot of time on this shithole you can easily recognise the type of poster behind it.
There's also the spongebob poster's which are an entirely different kind of stupid but that's a whole topic for an other day.

I have been getting alot of replies so i got a tripcode
I dont know man its just for me that popular music always sounds so nice to me and reminds me of somethings and keeps me calm from everyone else (maybe its because i have asbergers )

>I dont know man its just for me that popular music always sounds so nice to me and reminds me of somethings and keeps me calm from everyone else (maybe its because i have asbergers )

Yeah, definitely, you sound like a monumental retard who treats music like your special hugbox and gets mad when people dont like the same things as you.

Fuck you man, ill listen to fucking Gregorian chants you retard

You also have no concept of time. Like you think rock music is old.
Fuck you jazz and country are older. Classical is ancinet

Holy shit i hate you dude. Fucking kill yourself. You are the cancer ruining mu

Why are you mean to me? What did i do? i think that you are just mad at me dude i havent done anything to you
How am i cancer to mu? Please explain

it's the name

>i dont want to say my age
Confirmed underage

Yeah rock is not as old but it's fucking static
It's like a human being with worse genetics, it won't live as long as others

>the day I went full Sup Forums

>Kanye west is bad
>Grimes is bad
>Trap rap is horrible
>Pitchfork's opinion is clearly biased garbage that should NEVER be taken seriously
>Metal can be good

Shoegaze and post-rock are awful trash.

You're almost crossing a line there, I'd be careful my dude

coming from this is also true(except for MBV which is great)

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDS FALLING FOR THIS

Just leave dude, you don't actually like music. All you care about is how the sound matches your "aesthetic" and nothing more. You're also about 14-16 which is generally a shit age when it comes to forming conherent arguments and defending your position.
Just go away and never come back, one less shitposter. You're not missing anything.

On a more serious note, I will go to my grave saying that nu metal was unironically good. Only 1 other user I've seen unironically likes it too. People here are too low test to appreciate the chad-ness and genius of downtuned 7-string riffs and angsty tough guy lyrics. It's the same deal on RYM and Metallum

Dude please im just saying my opinion from the bottom of my heart and i just honestly think that old music isnt nice any more and just sounds boring compared to music like yung lean, kodak black and uzi vert. music can be your own taste and can vary for other people and sometimes people just like new aged music.

I respectfully disagree with your opinions

whoops, forgot the reaction image

It's ok if you disagree to be honest at least you are not as rageful as the other people ()
Sometimes music can vary dude

(You)

hi guys its me op i love taking huge cock down my throat :^)

U2 is a great band, though not nowadays. At the very least War, The Unforgettable Fire and Achtung Baby should be Sup Forumscore.

OP here again, i like having sex with little fillipino boys

Post-Rock?
NOT GOOD

I also love Gangnam Style it's my favorite song i love japan i wish i was japanese also rock isn't real music because its old and new music is better because i exist at the same time

*explosion*

GUYS These are impersonators PLEASE. DO. NOT. FALL. FOR. THEM.

t. impersonator
Stop shitposting you fucking faggot, I'm OP and you ruined my thread.

>OP (testing tripcodes) 11/28/17(Tue)03:17:32 No.76
hi my name is OP (testing tripcodes) aka impersonator and i like poop

yeah man you get out of my thread i can fuck children if i want you can't tell me what to do

Stop. This is genuinely harassment. I just wanted to talk about some opinions I had but you guys just keep on coming with these. It's not funny and i just want to get my point across
Why are you doing this to me? What did I ever do to you that made you do this? I dont actually want to fuck children, that would be illegal. use your head.
Please stop doing this, if you have nothing to say that contributes to this thread then that is breaking the rules and GTFO.

i eat poopy shit farts

That's not even my tripcode anymore... But please i can report you

i still eat poopy shit farts

OP don't lie those are all you, you can think these horrible things if you want, you're an adult (lol idk), nobodies judging you

You know what? Screw this. I'm done with this. This bull crap will be no more. I hate everyone who has done this to me. All I ever wanted to do was post my opinion on Sup Forums BUT NO. PEOPLE MUST BE LIKE THIS. Why? Please tell me there must be a reason to all of this. That is the point. There is no reason. You guys are just jerks. Just stop with this.

No I'm not!!! These people are liars and try to paint me as a pedophile and poop eater. I'm actually homosexual but only seek romantic relationships with strong, manly and responsible white men over the age of 30 preferably. And why is liking hip-hop bad????
Fuck off you imposter trying to make me seem agry. You're the one who did this and now trying to steal my identity and shit my thread.

we're reaching Sam Hyde levels of irony guys, I legit cab't tell who is real

oh shit guys OP was really Sam all along

Burial is edm trash and boring trash at that

Wew, he have been deceived by thethe great H.Y.D.E who mercilessly used us as his pawns. Who would have guessed the trap that silently laid below our bare feet would make its' presence known.

I just want to squeeze the blackheads off his nose

Did you know you could get arrested for that

If the FBI wants to waste their time arresting a shitposter like me then they are welcomed to proceed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>If you enjoyed this post and want to continue seeing funny posts of this style, just make sure to let me know by responding. I don't get paid for my Sup Forums posts so the support via responses is what really keeps posts like these happening Thank you

Rap is for morons.

Technical proficency is more important than lyrics.

Lyrics are the least important part of music.

NMH isn't good. It is basic as fuck. The dude can barely play guitar.

this is the messiest shitflinging thread I've seen all week. We have OP baiter, retarded Sup Forums anons and people who are actually taking this thread seriously. FFS guys go back to /r9k/

Hey user I'm glad you liked it.

>If you enjoyed this post and want to continue seeing funny posts of this style, just make sure to let me know by responding. I don't get paid for my Sup Forums posts so the support via responses is what really keeps posts like these happening Thank you

>>If you enjoyed this post and want to continue seeing funny posts of this style, just make sure to let me know by responding. I don't get paid for my Sup Forums posts so the support via responses is what really keeps posts like these happening. Thank you
fixed