Joining the US Army after Trump wins the presidency

Has anyone else here been considering this? I'm talking to my fellow Europeans in particular. When you think about it, Trump seems to have the well-being of Europe more at heart than European leaders themselves. Wouldn't it make more sense to join forces with him and fight to stop globalism and the islamic invasion?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirrorspectrum.com/spectrum/putins-last-warning-to-turkey-if-you-do-not-leave-syria-alone-ill-bring-back-christianity-to-istanbul
alllaw.com/articles/nolo/us-immigration/how-get-citizenship-through-military-service.html
uscis.gov/news/fact-sheets/naturalization-through-military-service-fact-sheet
usmilitary.about.com/od/joiningthemilitary/f/noncitizen.htm
youtu.be/07w9K2XR3f0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

join and die faggot.

The army is gay

The ""European"" ""leaders"" are the problem actually. Maybe if Trump ordered a direct attack on the EU itself and all its branches it would all be solved in mere hours. Revolutions throughout Europe would take care of the rest. The names of the eurocrats are out there.

See, that's why can't have nice things here.
Turks, prepare to get purged!
Greeks, prepare to repopulate Thrace and Anatolia!

>being this much of a goy

roach detected, commencing purge

when did pol become lefty?

>posting the same old video in every single American thread for months if not years
You'd think even a roach could come up with something better after all of this time.

fuck off roach, don't you have some bombing to take care of you fucking piece of shit

>Trump seems to have the well-being of Europe more at heart than European leaders themselves

And that's what makes him dangerous. Europe and the UK are submissive bitches to him. He will just buttfuck both and force us to bomb the Middle East and IS, thus destroying Europe and allowing anarchists to be the only representation of The West.

You're just asking to be humiliated by Uncle Sam like a womanly little bitch. I'd rather let the UK burn than watch anarchist scum use it as a mindbroken puppet.

Hey Turkroach, just wanted to say I hope you keep poking the bear. It's about time someone kept those dirty Russians in check!

mirrorspectrum.com/spectrum/putins-last-warning-to-turkey-if-you-do-not-leave-syria-alone-ill-bring-back-christianity-to-istanbul

When it became mainstream.

>you're just asking to be humiliated
Come on Britbong, we both know our countries cannot be humiliated any further.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT

>He will just buttfuck both and force us to bomb the Middle East and IS, thus destroying Europe

killing ISIS won't destroy yurope

killing ISIS will stop giving lefties the excuse to import muslims

I hope someone slaughters your shitty village

>European joining the US Military

What?

It's not that we get to choose over the destiny of our military...

it's an easy way to get to move into the US, if that's something you're into

Did killing Osama stop giving lefties excuses to import Muslims?

They're Muslims in a Muslim world, leave 'em. If they want to expand over brown territory then just nuke the fuck out of them. Stop overestimating these towel-heads.

I'm considering reenlisting if he becomes president, especially if he we go to war with mexico, I'm guaranteed to be in the front line since I'm of bean descent and know some spanish

Wait wait.

Foreigners can join your military and get citizenship?

Really? I looked into it and you need a green card to get in the army. Getting a green card is a lottery which means it's hard as fuck to obtain it and the military openly says they won't help for the obtention of a green card.

I hope we get to take another slice off Mexico's poontang pie this time around

I think, but I can't be sure.I never looked too much into it, but the fucking mexiwhores do it all the time, since they otherwise probably wouldn't take part in our military

alllaw.com/articles/nolo/us-immigration/how-get-citizenship-through-military-service.html

>They're Muslims in a Muslim world, leave 'em.

as long as ISIS exists, europe will import millions of muslims each year

>If they want to expand over brown territory then just nuke the fuck out of them.

using nukes isn't an option, it will only justify the terrorist's actions

Whoops I meant to reply to you, not

Wait, can foreign nationals join the US armed forces?

Yes

yeah, but you have to be here legally first to join (college student, etc.)

Shit did not know that. Might think of that in the future. Cheers mate.

I for one will be quitting my job and putting my MBA to use building the wall.

>Has anyone else here been considering this?
I would hope so
Quickest way back to your roots lads is to take up the sword and slay you some kebab
It'll make you far more ready for integration into our country.
We need you all to be as red blooded as possible for when you become Americans.
And what better way to spread the word of our Emperor than to fight in his legions?

you'll join if Trump is elected because you know that Trump is too mush pf a pussy to go at war
better join the post office or the national guards

Here are some links to help you out

uscis.gov/news/fact-sheets/naturalization-through-military-service-fact-sheet

usmilitary.about.com/od/joiningthemilitary/f/noncitizen.htm

Thanks Ameribro

Getting your green card is the difficult part but once you're in you pretty much get fast tracked for citizenship but be careful, it's on you to get it so if you don't go to base legal and get the ball rolling, you'll miss your chance and you'll end up like that Marine who got deported.

He's not a victim, he just didn't take it upon himself to do the legwork.

If you do the legwork and follow up, you're guaranteed citizenship through the military

Americans are a bigger negative influence on European wellbeing than the bloody muslims, fuck nearly all of the causes of the immigration crisis are American-made.
And it's made even worse by literally being very comparable:
Murderous far beyond your own territory? Check.
Religious nuts? Check.
Prone to blaming your problems on others? Check.
Being naive enough to think mindless approaches work? Check.
Emphasizing propaganda bullshit while trying to downplay shortcomings? Check.
Tolerates the legal killing of people under their retarded systems of law? Check.
Easily manipulable via conspiracy theories? Check.

I swear if we value European culture we had better join forces with the bloody muslims than to support your treacherous idoicy.

I hate seeing the shit going down in your countries, it makes me sick.

I'm happy to help, but if you do decide to move here via military, it will make it 100000x easier for your family to join you, all without joining the military

I have joined the Navy and am in the dep pool... I have been assigned as an IT will be automatically promoted to e-4 once I finish A and C school. I didn't join for trump, I joined to fix my life... but trump may fix the military cutbacks that have plagues the navy so heavily.

>Prone to blaming all your problems on others

The irony. Shit like what happened in the middle east had nothing to do with the citizens
here, it had little to do with the government here, but it has a lot to do with the
motherfuckers on top here who keep trying to play with fire.

George Soros is a prime example

Hey I'm a navy depper too, av and going in as a e2 or e3. Joined for similar reasons

>force us to bomb the Middle East
Oh that is rich bongboy
MI5 literally handed us the WMD intel that was false ans the reason we went into Iraq, not to mention you're personally behind the garbage excuse for the map of the middle east as well as having a personal hand in along with france and a few others in destroying the middle east and bombing tons of places.
And the places you don't bomb or send troops you have us do it for you
Hypocrite

Hopefully we do, I have seen some mexishit nationalist slip through cracks but I rarely see them in the jobs that do the fighting.

At least in the Marines, the Infantry, Tanks, EOD, Amtracs and Artillery are made up of mostly whites and then browns as a close second and the culture of patriotism within those jobs are infectious as fuck.

You're not really a patriot or you thought you're a patriot before going in a combat MOS? That shit will explode once you're in, I can almost garuantee you'll be a flag waving, beer drinking, bacon eating, weight lifting murderous son of a bitch by the time you get out.

There are exeptions of course, real shitbags and edgelords always slip in but for the most part you'll see the true meaning of patriotism and love for the American way of life

Just ignore the brits that post in here everyone, they're so cuckd it hurts and all they do is bitch any time the US is mentioned
They don't have your ideals at heart or even their own

"Muh economy."
"Muh liberals."
"Muh military contribution."

For god's sake man get yourself out of that propaganda circus for one moment, your country's a living bubble and we're blame, your leftists develop retarded liberal symbolic politics and we're blamed, your government decides on retarded military action, fail gargantuanly and we're blamed.

Yes that's not literally you, however they are literally the representatives of the American people unlike you.
If you really really dislike them then go do something about it, as a democratic system can only produce as good a leader as the populace that feeds the system can supply.
youtu.be/07w9K2XR3f0

And Soros is a bitch, but for all his money he's remarkably ineffective; not worth worrying over.

>joining the us military

Good good goyim! All of you!
Fight and die for Israel

You'll get to kill Muslims! He he * rubs hands*

If it actually turns out that's what he plans on doing. I would wait a few months first and see.

>and we're blamed
The fuck are you talking about?
Nobody blames you even if old world European money and your exporting of jews to our lands is what caused us to nose dive.
It's ancient history so nobody here either knows about it or cares because it's been so long.
We don't blame anyone for anything, literally the only countries that get mentioned by the average US citizen is France for being a pussy during the iraq war and Russia because they make for good propaganda and still really want to go at a slugging match.
Literally nobody else in the world even gets a mention by us

If you're 25 or older there's no point, the US military has age cutoffs. So you could get in, but depending on the branch, you could end up getting kicked out for being to old in as little as a year.

We're not the dumbasses who voted in your shitty politicians, huh? Nobody blamed anyone for
fucking Syria; if anything it's you guys who're blaming us

You people are far more left and progressive when it comes to politics. Stop whining about how we somehow we're playing sock puppet with Europes asshole and do something if you're
really that much of a whining bitch

Nobody's telling anyone to do anything. It's an easy way into the country if you don't have money or a job ready, and a lot of the time you just end up posted in a non-combat region

>for Israel
Trump has said plenty of times we aren't fighting for them for shit and will only provide protection if they pay us adequately.
Otherwise we aren't going to war for the jews or anyone else anymore but us
yeah it is but unlike what most people are spewing out of their ass he isn't just going to conscript all the illegals into the military to give them citizenship.
He wants them gone and then they can work their way back in legally otherwise they stay in Mexico(which will happen to 99% of them since Mexico does not shell out for people leaving the country on a large scale)

"I love Israel 10000%"

"We will not allow Iran to destroy Israel with a nuke"

"There is no one more pro Israel than Donald trump"

Oh no.. Looks like you've been fooled again.