What's it like to be good looking?

What's it like to be good looking?

annoying when it's irrelevant due to lack of social skills

t. hot virgin

Really nice.

Older women can be annoying because they always feel they deserve a taste.

godly

>picrelated me

It makes your life easier. All through highschool I was fat but my face was alright so even tho I was a pig I had girls in my life, a couple of years ago I unjusted myself and I couldnt believe how people change based on your looks, women that only saw me as "a good guy" flirted with me and honestly I felt sick, when I dropped the weight it made me realize how much of the people around me were shallow and only cared about looks.

One word of advice, even if you are horrible looking take a shower everyday, shave, clip your nails, put on deodorant and wear cologne, you wouldnt believe how much difference it makes to look presentable.

lolno
If you were hot someone would've come up to you by now.

Post a pic of your face to prove me wrong.

When you're tall and hot in a country there everybody are tall and hot it doesn't make a difference. I'm only able to get puss when abroad in countries like the US.

>In chemistry class
>Some older woman who is actually legit married begins coming on to me
>Offers me rides to places and calls me attractive
>Get spaghetti feet and don't bang her because I'm a dirty virgin

Feels good-bad man

>come up to you by now
yeah and then they lose interest when I can't hold a conversation without bringing up my fear of death

>show me your face
no thanks

>everybody is tall and hot
That country doesn't exist afaik.
In The Netherlands everyone is tall, but few are hot.

U G L Y
P U S S Y

Post your face and let us witness the beauty.

Girls actually come up with excuses to talk to you.

non white detected

This is so wrong. No matter what people tell you on the internet, that shit doesn't happen as often as you think it does.

What a retard.

THIS. Women are very good at hiding their emotions, also most of them have "self respect" and expect the man to make the first move.

definitely makes your life easier but also makes any social mistakes seem more pronounced because of your perceived social value
show weakness and people will try to dominate you
you become a possession to people; thats what they want from you, a commodity

but it has some obvious perks and theres no reason you cant swing this situation to your favor its just you gotta be aware and bit cutthroat

Norway faggit. Literally every young adult is over 180cm, got blonde hair and a manly jaw. This is also the case for the rest of scandinavia.

I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking.

Yes it actually does. Do you even talk to women? My older brother is considered classically handsome with a strong jawline and women fawn over him. He'll just walk down the street and women will try to flirt. Good looking people have life easy. They have more opportunities 10/1 if they're smart enough to take advantage of it. You could understand if you were old enough to have been good looking and lost it. The way people actually treat you like shit all of a sudden is insane.

I seriously hate this so much.

also your attractiveness may also hamper your social skills because there was no reason to improve them due to your innate social value
this is ok when youre a kid but later this will fuck you up if youre not careful

be wary
if youre attractive you wanna either capitalize early or improve your life in a multitude of areas so you arent fucked lategame

You hate having to be a man?

Overrated.
>Still wake up with a boner and piss weird, ripping the fattest fart of the day.
>Still have to do regular people stuff like sleep and eat, in fact, have to watch what I eat more closely.
>Still have to have talent to be cast in good movies, otherwise looks only get you modeling gigs.
>Still have to shower.
>Can't be lonely unless you tell people to fuck off, because apparently looks mean I must be sympathetic or some shit (thanks, vampire movies).
>People are surprised when you bring up normalfag crap, like they expect good-looking people to have secret tastes in music and movies that average people just don't hear about.
>Get to hear shit from friends like, "Well, at least you've got your looks," when they're throwing a pity party.
>Can't walk into a clothing store without all the register chicks checking you out. Have to start shopping online and hope the clothes fit well.
>Fat bitches feel entitled to your attention.

On the plus side:
>Nobody cares about your dick size.
>Never get called "creeper" by autistic millennials.
>Sex isn't an issue.

That's about all I can thing of. The cons outweigh the pros for me.

Women don't like feminized faggots though. I know Manley mechanics that slay because they're just higher test. Its how it works. Women want a man, not a boy.

Fuck if I know. I bet it's nice, though.

Retards.
Women may not come up to you and be like "Teehheheheheheeeee i like you" but they will just randomly talk to you and provide pretty obvious hints that they like you just by wanting to be in your presence.

Fuck i'm barely a 6/10 and i still get this.

It is like being a witch, you can the fly straight downwards, like an idiot, who has cancer, by their own choice. #thinkingyou#look#gouhtd

Men have to compete, it sucks but its true. Go on a dating site and women get hundreds of messages a day. You have to stand out and play their game. Just shower them with compliments constantly, if it works they're easy sluts and you have chance.

>he fell for the memes

lmao

No I know from being an adult with real life experience. Do you go outside bud? Women want men, not faggot scandis that wear scarves and manicure their nails. I'm guessing you're about 18-19. Cute.

No, being a man is great. I hate the fact that men are socially obligated to make the first move. If there wasn't such a hierarchy a lot more guys would be getting laid.

Ultimately we all compete with each other so yeah, but looks aren't a priority for everyone either so you just have to be interesting to them in some way.

Almost every guy gets laid. The only people who don't get laid are severely mentally and physically challenged people and a few autists here.

This.

>I'm guessing you're about 18-19. Cute.

I'm guessing you're just a delusional woman based on this vernacular.
A 'real man' doesn't post shit that sounds like it belongs in a catfight on tumblr.

who here good looking but slovenly?

>being this insecure

It'd just be nice if more women would come up to men and ask us out for coffee instead of the other way around. Not even really about getting laid, anyone can do that with alcohol these days.

>Do you even talk to women?
Did you even read the post I responded to you mongoloid fucking idiot?

not that great

i'm a 9/10 kv

no

unless you look like leo or chris helmsworth you can be 'good' looking and still be a spastic piece of shit

yes

nice digits

This. Attractive people can be literally socially retarded and they'll get some easily, and I've seen it happen. You must not be good looking at all.

>around 20% to 18% bodyfat
>have strong cheek bones and even at this fat level, I can see shadows under them
>currently losing weight

Can't wait to have a refined face