German students travel to poland to learn about holocaust

>german students travel to poland to learn about holocaust
>get insulted and spit on for beeing muslim
>police just laughs and doesn't help them
why are poles so racist?

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&tl=en&u=http://www.deutschlandfunk.de/muslimische-schueler-in-polen-ich-wurde-angespuckt-die.1769.de.html?dram:article_id=389593&sandbox=1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ky3rDhH4h4o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skidel_revolt
youtu.be/nu6t9YmHvT4?t=5m30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>[article summary]
Why are [certain people] so [adjective]?

Probably some german tourists vented on the student since they could do it here because they'd be executed for it in germany.

>learn about the extermination of the Jews during the Nazi period and about the suffering inflicted by the Polish population during this time

fuck krauts

Poles are white trash

my sides

this is a mistranslation (google-translator)
original writes "suffering inflicted to the Polish population"

>"For two years now, the pupils of the upper grades have been engaged in the persecution and murder of the European Jews."
WHAT THE FUCK GERMANY
you were supposed to stop this shit already

And here I thought your children still engage in persecution and murder of jews.

dont worry, we are good guys now

Kek

> german students travel to poland to learn about holocaust

Why not to Israel? We are really sick and tired of being a servant to the Holocaust Industry, because we don't make as much money on it as Jews. Did he pay for it at least? Or was it funded by our kosher government from my tax money?

POOOOLLLANNND APOLOGIZE!!!!!!

I think that these policemen should be punished, just like those who used violence. But i am not going to apologize for them because i don't even know them.

doesn't Poland make good money with entrance fees for polish death camps?

If we were jewish instead of catholic, we would make fucking disneyland there. But no - unfortunately the entrace is free of charge.. we pay for this necromuseum from our hard-earned money

Shit heads happen in every country. Unfortunately, they've got a bit braver lately in here. They can feel the support of backward, nationalistic government. I feel sorry for the guy. But calling the whole nation racist because of this incident might be too much.

Poland this is our last warning, if you again oppress a minority, you will be our enemy and we will take actions against you.

that sucks
but dont you make money with the guids, hotels, restaurants and so on?

It's free for individuals. Guides are paid and groups are required to have a guide.
And then there's the whole aspect of visitors booking hotels, eating food and all that, pumping foreign money into the economy. I'm sure the camps still are a moneymaker, not a sink.

The only people who should be banned from visiting these camps are Israelis. Loud, savage and imbeciling shitskin bydlo without manners, protected by armed Mossad officers, as if anybody tried to hurt them here. Their every single visit is like a spit in our face. Moreover, they tend to demolish hotel rooms and piss on the Auschwitz's walls.

Only thing the Poles did wrong is not shitting on the G*rmans as well

no offense, but you sound a bit antisemitic

Tbqh he isn't wrong

>german
>muslim
Nope

>german students
>for beeing muslim
There is something wrong in your story.

I liek real germans

Sorry mate but here in Poland accusations of "antisemitism" only provoke anger or laughter. We don't have any guilt feelings towards Jews like other Europeans who collaborated with nazis. Jews tried hard lately to create such a feeling in us by accusing us of alleged "participation in the Holocaust" against historical facts, but they won't succeed in this, nor in extorting even one dollar of "property restitutions" from us.

Around 50.000 Poles were killed by Germans solely as a punishment for hiding Jews - Poland was the only territory under German control where helping Jews was punished by death. No single Jew died for a Pole ever, so Jews - Poles 50.000:0. It is not our fault that so called "Jewish councils" that had total power over nazi-created ghettos were ordering Jews to listen to German orders and go to death like cattle instead of fighting.

Those Jews who fought for survival like Jews from Warsaw ghetto were supplied with our help.

G*rmans are cancer

>self-hating
I understand

I am a Helvetian

They are weak tryhard cucks, always have been.

>Around 50.000 Poles were killed by Germans solely as a punishment for hiding Jews - Poland was the only territory under German control where helping Jews was punished by death. No single Jew died for a Pole ever, so Jews - Poles 50.000:0.
WTF? Those Jews were Polish citizens. It's not like you were helping some foreigners, you were protecting your fellow citizens from nazi invaders. Also, I am pretty sure that there were some Jews in Polish military who fought against nazis, so saying no Jew ever died for Poland is wrong

You can't be racist against Germans, silly.

Is it a Swiss equivalent of "I'm Greek"?

>You can't be racist against Germans, silly.
why?

>WTF? Those Jews were Polish citizens. It's not like you were helping some foreigners, you were protecting your fellow citizens from nazi invaders. Also, I am pretty sure that there were some Jews in Polish military who fought against nazis, so saying no Jew ever died for Poland is wrong

I never heard about a Jew who helped a Pole to hide from soviets, f.e. And a lot of Jews had such possibility after 1939 in the Eastern Poland occupied by soviets. Instead they were cooperating gladly with red invaders in sending their Polish neighbours to Siberia.

And what kind of "protection" we could even supply to them? 95% of them were closed in ghettos organized by Germans all over occupied Poland. We didn't even have any contact with them. They were rounded up by German police with the aid of Ukrainian and Baltic collaborators, and the enforced co-operation of the Jewish ghetto police.They were taken to killing centres staffed again by Germans, Ukrainians and Balts. We had nothing in common with this.

Almost 3 million of catholic Poles were butchered by nazis too, we were fighting for survival as well.

I don't really get your "we vs them" attitude.
You both were citizens of Poland, fighting against foreign invaders

slavshits don't believe in citizenship

>muslims
>german
pick one

So what that they were citizens of Poland? As long as Polish state existed, we protected them. When Polish state was removed by German nazis and replaced by their administrational-killing machine, we could do nothing. We stopped being Polish citizens as well because Poland stopped existing.

i am not blaming you
i just dont understand why you are so hateful against israel and jews in general

german is nationality/citizenship
islam is religion
both are not mutually exclusive

If you're muslim, you don't belong here. It's really not that difficult.

>(3) Niemand darf wegen seines Geschlechtes, seiner Abstammung, seiner Rasse, seiner Sprache, seiner Heimat und Herkunft, seines Glaubens, seiner religiösen oder politischen Anschauungen benachteiligt oder bevorzugt werden. Niemand darf wegen seiner Behinderung benachteiligt werden.

I only said that i find Israeli trips to Poland scandalous because they behave poorly. How is it even about hatred?!

Are all poles so emotional when talking about the holocaust? He acts like no Pole din du nutn in the history of mankind and as if he was personally made responsible for the genocide.

What the fuck are you babbling about, Russian imbecile? When we developed idea of citizenship and democracy, your fucking asiatic tribe was still jumping on trees.

I think you missed the point completely.

no need to be mad, i just stated the fact

Because we don't like when the Holocaust Industry workers and their German allies cooperate with each other at rewriting history. Today some assholes try to create an alternative version of history according to which Poles were "nazi collaborants", only on the basis of two happenings : Jedwabne pogrom and Kielce pogrom. There is no single evidence that even a one Pole took a part in the Jedwabne pogrom, while Kielce pogrom was a classic soviet provocation made for political reasons: to discredit Poland's anti-Communist stance and to maintain totalitarian control over the country.

All these revisionists gladly forget that Poles were second biggest victim of nazi crimes, that Poles were second biggest victim in all nazi death camps, that we lost 3 million of non-Jewish people due to nazi genocides, as well as most of our intellectual elite that was butchered and digged under ground.

I don't fucking like it. When i hear a word "antisemitic" uttered in direction of my nation, i am fucking boiling. Jewry lived on our land for almost 1000 years before they were removed from here by Germans. How do they even dare to say such things?!

well, i am not the one to judge, but " Loud, savage and imbeciling shitskin bydlo without manners" does sound a bit racist to me

Sieh du Ronny

First of all, let me aknowledge that Poles were indeed victims of nazi war crimes, and if nazis didn't lose the war, most of the poles would have been genocided.
with that beeing said, are you seriously claiming that there was no antisemitism in poland before, during and after WW2?

>mu**im goes to Germany to learn about the Holocaust so he can get back to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi on how to bring about the second shoah

Is it racist if it's fact, though? And even if it is racist, who cares anyway.

Antisemitism in Poland existed of course, and was a natural emotional response for Jewish antipolonism. But it never had genocidal forms. And it existed marginally in the Polish society. It became a bit louder in 30s of XX century due to growing popularity of nationalism, but for whole centuries Jewry was safe here as anywhere else. That's why they moved to our land from all European countries, from both: West and East.

*Poland
I was so caught up in being an asshat I didn't even notice what I posted

You sound like the typical german cuck t.b.h

Change it to pigskin and you got the british, not even a joke.

T. Tourist in krakow

>antipolonism
Are there really people who hate Poland?

wtf I love Poland now!

Jews hate us because we are catholic. They wish death to all catholic people. They pray for big war in Europe in which we all could die and stop existing, so the last follower of Jesus dies.

I don't trust Jews and i am happy that they don't live here anymore. All countries where Jews are a ruling class like the USA and Russia turn into antihuman warmongering shitholes in the final run, where 95% of people are impoverished, while 5% swims in money and gold.

>It's not like you were helping some foreigners, you were protecting your fellow citizens from nazi invaders
Half of them couldn't or refused to mutter a single word of polish language. Jews in pre-war and inter-war period were incredibly parasitic and kept to themselves.

The only one with good name to them were wealthy families of jews who abandoned their weird sanddindu culture to fit better with the rest of political and economic elite of the state.

are you the same guy who claimed he doesn't hate jews?

I don't hate them, i only describe them. When they lived in Poland, they had a disgusting habit of spitting on catholic symbols wherever they saw them. They still have this deep in-rooted hatred for Jesus today, but it is expressed in more sophisticated ways. They are enemies of beauty, honesty, truth, love and peace - they crush these values everywhere they show up. There is something very wrong with them: as if they were a satanic cult.

Jews are doing better outside of Poland and we are doing better without Jews in Poland, so i think that both our nations benefit from the fact that we are alien to each other now after centuries of neighborhood.

Those anti-Polish articles in German media are as credible as your country's official narrative about the migrant crisis.

Said someone from UK. xD

would you say the Israelis in that video accurately described Polish actions during the Holocaust?

youtube.com/watch?v=ky3rDhH4h4o

No. They are liars, and i don't even want to hear what they have to say, so spare me watching your links.

We don't fucking tollerate muslims in our country. Stop using the word "German" when the student wasn't really German - he was muslim. When mouse was born in stable it shouldn't be called horse.

>It's not like you were helping some foreigners, you were protecting your fellow citizens from nazi invaders.
>The Skidel revolt (Polish: Powstanie skidelskie) or Skidal uprising (term used in Soviet historiography) was an anti-state and anti-Polish sabotage action of the Jewish and ethnic Belarusian inhabitants of the Polish town of Skidal (now Skidzyel’, Belarus) at the onset of World War II. It started on the second day of the Soviet invasion of Poland in an attempt to assist the external attack.[1]
>A group of Soviet-armed Jews and Belarusians, all citizens of Poland, carrying assault rifles and a Soviet heavy machine gun (but also axes and home-made weapons),[4] massacred an unspecified number of ethnic Poles including civil servants, landowners, priests, rural settlers, Polish policemen and reserve officers at Skidel, Brzostowica Mała, Lerypol, Budowla, Ostryna, Jeziory and other locations.[3] Several Polish families were rescued by their Belarusian neighbors in the village of Sawalówka.[3]

I thought that Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth had muslim minorities

>german students
>for being muslim

That analogy doesnt work with humans retard. The students were also mostly girls

> minorities
It was more than 200 years ago, you idiot...

When Poles immigrated to USA they were not calling themselves "American". Do you see any analogy?

>p*land
>started WW2
>complaining

l m a o

kek

You forgot about Nazi-German concetration camps.

youtu.be/nu6t9YmHvT4?t=5m30s

watch from 5:30

Why are you giving links to jewish shit? It is disturbing and disgusting, maybe some people don't want to consume kosher lies? Have mercy, dude.

Just watch it.

I won't watch fucking jewish crap. It is full of lies and hatred. They are children of satan, they lie for a living. Their whole national mentality is based on Hagada: fucking fairytell-telling.

Why would i want to watch anything that comes from their filthy lying mouth? I prefer to listen to people who tell the truth.

>"german" students
>probably niggers or arabs
>Poland does what it does best
>99.7% white country

BASED
A
S
E
D

why is poland so good

>You both were citizens of Poland, fighting against foreign invaders
>The Skidel revolt (Polish: Powstanie skidelskie) or Skidal uprising (term used in Soviet historiography) was an anti-state and anti-Polish sabotage action of the Jewish and ethnic Belarusian inhabitants of the Polish town of Skidal (now Skidzyel’, Belarus) at the onset of World War II. It started on the second day of the Soviet invasion of Poland in an attempt to assist the external attack.[1]
>One of the first to be killed in the rebellion was a Polish soldier walking through Skidel alone. The subsequent pogrom of the Polish population in the area included burying alive (see Massacre of Brzostowica Mała), mass killings in the forest near Lerypol on the outskirts of Skidal, and torture murder in Budowla of dozens of Polish nationals.
>A group of Soviet-armed Jews and Belarusians, all citizens of Poland, carrying assault rifles and a Soviet heavy machine gun (but also axes and home-made weapons),[4] massacred an unspecified number of ethnic Poles including civil servants, landowners, priests, rural settlers, Polish policemen and reserve officers at Skidel, Brzostowica Mała, Lerypol, Budowla, Ostryna, Jeziory and other locations.[3] Several Polish families were rescued by their Belarusian neighbors in the village of Sawalówka.[3]
>all citizens of Poland

horry shet you poles are anitisemites

>> 76551318
Anything I can see on video is that the Israel girls are liars and authors of video are giving fake represent Poles in bad light.

Still better than being shabbosgoyim like your miserable impoverished nation owned by a clique of jewish oligarchs. You were robbed by them to the naked bone and they will finish you off as a cannon fodder in the end.

Actually the author of the video is very impartial.

This, they behave like pigs in hotels. And why are they even allowed to bring armed bodyguards here is just beyond me. I guess we're as cucked as USA.

well russian slavshits are antisemites too, but they're just retarded, instead of niggers they're souting jews or vise versa

slavshit = good
non-slavshit = bad

its simple

Ale Google Translate to ty nie używaj.

Yeah but most of the were in Lithuania.

All nations and countries lick the dirty Jewish ass. We Poles are not afraid of them and never will bow down to these desert peasants and global mafiosos. I heard that you can get up to 6 years in prison for an "antisemitic" slur or graffiti in Roosia. This is fucking insane. Here in Poland it is completely unpunishable. It only shows who rules you. It is also visible on all statistics about your country: AIDS, human trafficking, abortion, crime rate, homicides, corruption and so on - you are a leader in all these things: you are such a Jew-ruled shithole like the USA but nominally 10x poorer.

Poland has a jewish Rothshield owned national bank just like almost any other country.

so thats not rightful polish clay?

Are you on drugs, tinfoil idiot? Central bank in Poland is a property of Polish government only.

lol Poland. worked with German to oust Jews but germans got blame solely

>worked with German to oust Jews but germans got blame solely

No single evidence to back your statement, though. You killed 3 million of catholic Poles. Or maybe we killed ourselves to make you happy?