youtube.com/watch?v=hfIe9P13X8s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
otago.ac.nz/news/news/otago612764.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I
youtube.com/watch?v=utDHcbiOfKY
youtube.com/watch?v=yURbzCuKqOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7xeZQkm6my4
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3611457/Ancient-DNA-study-finds-Phoenician-Carthage-European-ancestry.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, Carthaginians probably were black

No they weren't. They were Semetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI

nope, they were phoenicians

Impossible. The people in Carthage were Phoenicians

Damn, Daniel. At it again with the revisionist history.
Damn, Daniel. They wuz generals and sheeeit.

tha elephants an the biremes mah niggaz

Stupid fuck, you know there were blacks 5000 years ago. Retards like you give the rest of us racists a bad name

SO YOU BE SAYIN...

That's a lie.

otago.ac.nz/news/news/otago612764.html

>t.mohammad al-britani

this meme makes me sad beacuse it reminds me jim will never come back.

youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I

America is disgusting, why do you have to lie to black people just to make them feel good?
Everybody in the world knows North Africans aren't black and black Americans didn't come from there anyway. Just tell the truth.

>"""History""" Channel.

Livy calls the Numidians dark, and they weren't subsaharan blacks like this show paints Hannibal.

Livy called Gauls and Bretons white or pale.

Livy doesn't comment on the skin colour of Carthaginians, and since their climate was identical to that of southern Italy, it seems pretty damn likely they looked about the same. It's just a few hours away from Rome with a boat for fucks sake.

Atlantes actually.

Phoenicia, Cnossos, Carthage were all common cities or colonies from a deceased empire that fell due to a cataclysm.
It is assumed they were a seafaring civilization.

Nothing more is known about them since you can't question anything without getting shot in the head.

Well, I can admit when I'm wrong.

Yeah, fuck History Channel for this. They're normally pretty shit anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=utDHcbiOfKY

AYO WE BE FLYIN DEM SPACE SHIPS WHILE YU SNOW MONKEYS WAS PLAYIN WIT DEM STICKS IN YA CAVES

youtube.com/watch?v=yURbzCuKqOQ

WE WUZ KAAAAAANGZ

swag

STAY WOKE

The Hitler Channel running race-baiting crap again? No. A channel that's ultimately half owned by Disney running thing that benefit the tribe? Bob Iger, say it isn't so....

>do your research whitey

>In June 2012,Steven Spielberg, Founder of theUSC Shoah Foundation Institute for Visual History and Education, presented Iger with the Ambassador for Humanity Award, the Institute's highest honor. Iger was recognized for his support of the Institute’s work, his longtime philanthropy, and his leadership role in corporate citizenship.

oi, It's my favourite. Means there is hope. I mean what is the alternative? Having to genocide everything and being an arrogant and conceited white guy that will fail because of that anyway.

>black people
>civilization

Mexican """""intellectuals""""" everyone

SHEEEIIITTTT

Well done, you actually got some bites.

Webm related.

WE WUZ CARTHAGIANS N SHIET

Watching a show about Jesus around Easter time on History channel. It said the Romans paid Judas to turn Jesus over to them.

>It's real

AHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAA

>Adolphia Hitler
>Cishet Male

Check your fucking privilege.

That movies a classic.

"Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud. With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.”

Actually mine did.
They were the later dynasty's, which coincided with the downfall of the egyptian empire.
Isn't thatstrange- rise of blacks = downfall of an empire...

WE

WAZ

KANGZ

I know we laugh but these groids really believe this shit.

KNAGTZ

INOZENT DEAD KANG

KOMPOZERZ

KWEENZ

britcucks must the the most ignorant and brainwashed people about history.

PROPHETZ

Ayo hol up

Do black women descend from the kings of Egypt, or the queens of Egypt?

They can't descend from both, since at some point a king of Egypt and a queen of Egypt weren't both black.
Also where does that mean black men descended from?

youtube.com/watch?v=7xeZQkm6my4

HERES ANOTHER ONE

PREZIDENTZ AND PHARAOHZ

I can't discern which is Sup Forums made and which one is really made by niggers.

fuck you Sup Forums

We wuz semites n shit

HOL UP HOL UP

WE WAZ GREEKZ

They used to be good, about a decade ago.

Then Ice Road Truckers and Swamp People came

And the History Channel became reality TV shows about fringe professions.

I'm not particularly preoccupied myself with whether sandniggers were actually white, but they sure as shit weren't actual niggers:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3611457/Ancient-DNA-study-finds-Phoenician-Carthage-European-ancestry.html

>First DNA from ancient Phoenician shows European ancestry: 2,500-year-old skeleton could rewrite history of human migration
>Phoenicians were one of the great early civilizations of the Middle East
>The DNA came from a man known as 'Young Man of Byrsa' or 'Ariche'
>Contained an extremely rare type of genome sequence, known as U5b2c
>Suggest maternal lineage likely came from the north Mediterranean coast
>Scientists were expecting to find DNA of indigenous North African lineage (BUT THEY WERE BTFO LMAO)

VAKINGZ

Does anybody have the picture of niggers on twitter asking for a better picture of their dead nog friend in the news report and the reporter replies with his most recent profile picture of him shirtless with a gun?

NAPALYAN

Look at the triggered racists who are upset that true history is now finally being taught instead of white washed history.

jesus chris what the fuck did Sup Forums do to that comment section, you guys aren't really autistic enough to post memes on youtube videos?

Also roman records on hannibal said he was dark skinned, he had a small nose sure, but he surely had some west african blood in him. Not as much as the main actor of this "documentary" but enough for it to noticable enough that it was recorded.

I get Sup Forums hates blacks and blah blah our jobs etc, but history revisionism is not the way to go

ARGENTINA WUZ KANGZ HAHAHAHAHA

>Look at the triggered racists who are upset that """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""true""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" history is now finally being taught instead of white washed history.

PHOAROAHZ

KULTURAL APPROPIATION

Coins made at the time or shortly after that of Hannibal by the Carthaginian people themselves, depicting Hannibal himself.

>tfw white devils btfo by proof.

WE WAZ SHAKE-SPEAR

The comments are fucking hilarious and scary at the same time.

Too many facts for me man, my head hurts.

SHAKE SHAKE THE SPEAR

WE WAZ ANCINT CHINESE

WE WAZ SAMURAY

Don't forget the movie 300 showing persians as fucking black. It's one thing to display people as the wrong ethnicity, people don't care because they're actors but completely wrong race? How?

T.Bubba Shrimp

Phoenicians do you know who they were?

WE WUZ PHONE TECHNICIANS

WE WAZ VIVALDI

>Carthage
>btfoing anybody
>Scipio Aemilianus would like to have a word with you

There are no blacks in Tunisia today

There were no blacks in Tunisia 2,500 years ago

The Phoenicians were not black

The native Libyan were not black

The Numidian berbers were not black

Frank Miller was involved in the film and made the original comics. He's redpilled as fuck. God bless his soul.

WE WAZ FOEKNEESHUNZ

I forgot about Ancient Meme-man

what a fucking joke

>#dontmaketheblackkidsangry
Or what, they will give your country to Assyrians?

those niggers really believe they are: ANCIENT CHINESE, CELTS, OLMECS, GREEKS, ROMANS, VIKINGS, AND OF COURSE EGYPTIAN.

Google "clyde winters" he is the most outspoken afrocentrit """"""""academic""""""""""" in this regard.

anyone else thinking atm?

>Amelia Bassano Lanier
>It has been suggested that Lanier's family were Jewish or of partial Jewish ancestry
Curious.

>tfw white devils talk around the proof but not about it.

Tbf the Persian Empire had could have had African slaves and that guy was a glorified slave in the original film.

Plus that film was a redpilled work of genius, Frank Miller probably threw in some blacks to make it absolute clear what his message was.

There is a reason why its always blacks but ing shoehorned into history.

>massive subsaharan migration

Mental preparation of women and children.

>proof

does a raziocinantesque piece of lie is enough for you?

You all shouldn't tack it too personally. Black people just get lower wages, so History Channel has less to pay. It's all about the costs and not about the historical correctness.