Stranger Things S2 will contain a love triangle between Eleven, Mike and Lucas

>Production has just started on the second season of the hit Netflix show Stranger Things, and the show creators, The Duffer Brothers, are being tight lipped on future storylines. However, in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, co-creator Ross Duffer did divulge a few secrets, namely that more focus will be given to the character Lucas. The show received some criticism over the fact that Lucas' character, the show's only African American character, was underdeveloped and the creator's seem to have taken this on board.

>"We're going to explore Lucas' home life, and really explore what it means to be young and black in the smalltown Midwestern 1980s setting." Says Ross Duffer. "There will also be some new tension between Lucas and Mike, as they find themselves both competing for Eleven's affections."

>One of the most popular aspects of the show was the love triangle between Nancy, Jonathan and Steve and it seems like a no brainer that the younger cast will experience there own version of this.

>Stranger Things Season 2 will premier 2017 on Netflix

ok.co.uk/tv/914983/netflix-stranger-things-season-2-release-date-cast-trailer-actors-episodes

How hyped are you guys for season 2?

Niggers:not even once

that's retarded
this nigglet was such an asshole to eleven

why is hollywood forcing BLACKED when it shouldn't be a thing?

>possible interracial romance between kids
>trans faggotry
Welp looks like another showed ruined by muh diversity

second from the right has the most punchable looking face I've ever seen, and the boy next to her his really fucking ugly and I hate seeing his face posted here every day

>having two loving triangles

Why? It's fucking pointless, no one gives a damn except certain tumblr fags

>really explore what it means to be young and black in the smalltown Midwestern 1980s setting

Oh great we're gonna get some racist shit aren't we

of course El is going to take the BBC froggo is a nu male beta faggot and could never compete

should've been between Eleven, Mike and Will

jesus kid on the far right and far left are really ugly
how anyone watches this shit i will never know

It's fake you, fucking faggots.

>"We're going to explore Lucas' home life, and really explore what it means to be young and black in the smalltown Midwestern 1980s setting.

why? who gives a shit.

i want a comfy 80s sci show, not this forced diversity shit

90% of the post season discussions are started by mad Jonathancuck posters. They're clearly trying to be controversial to get more news articles.

Amazing how few people read the fucking article, even when it's meme'd every fucking day.

i want to fugg nancy's pusy !!

DROPPPED
ROPPED
OPPED
PPED
PED
ED
D

FUCKING I CALLED THIS BULLSHIT!!!

They should have just left it at Season 1 if they're going to go all fucking Twilight Hunger JEws!!! This is so bullshit!

It's fake you fucking morons, read the article.

Huh, she actually seems closer to Will. Also note the outChaded look on Steve's face.

It's FAKE

Who the hell is Mike again?

The trans faggotry isn't lad.

>Shilling this hard

Fuck off cucklix fag

every show must push the narrative goyim

>it's fake
>still RPing as if it's true
This shit isn't even funny, it's just really gay.

I want to devour Millie's cunny

No lad they actually have calls for a trans character.

JUST SHIP MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Didn't know that, doesn't bother me too much, compared to other shows Stranger Things doesn't push many agendas at all.

>Having a trans character
>In 80s America
Thats still pushing a big agenda. There would be no trannies in the US. Its only a new thing now. Stranger Things will now just be used to push agendas.

Oh stop being this fucking retarded. Netflix gives a lot of freedom to the show creators, they can basically do with the story what they want and they're not going to turn it into a SJW cuckfest because 99% of the people wouldn't like it. Just because one character is gay or trans or whatever the fuck is really insignificant.

If your talking about what I think you are, it was for a gender blind casting meaning the characters sex didn't matter, that isn't the same as a tranny character.

>trans character
>in 80s America
Its like having a black in Viking Age Ireland

Really? Thank fuck. If it was a tranny character then I would be dropping the show.

See, there wasn't even a problem in the first place. Maybe if you guys would stop going into full panic mode when you see something you don't like you can actually read more carefully.

Oh...... OF COURSE THE BLACK KID!

NICE LIBERAL AGENDA

Read the thread moron, it's fake as fuck.

>This obsessed damage control

Multiple leakers have confirmed it, stop being such a fucking shill

Literally no leaker confirmed anything. There is a link to an article that doesn't say this at all and that's it.

>it's not an anthology series

ya, i'll pass

Why is so much denial? Seems like you're obsessed with interracial relationships.

How is that bitch so short?

Also, how come there are no press shots of the creepy photograph kid? Did he actually go missing?

>Seems like you're obsessed with interracial relationships.
If Hiroshimoot is ever looking to give Sup Forums a motto.

how did they find 5 kids so fucking ugly? every one of them looks degenerate. shit show btw

That link doesn't even go to an article. I'm beginning to think that OP is a huge faggot.

Read the thread faggot, it's all fake.

isn't that the new red power ranger on the left?

no

It's like they are trying to make this horrible. Bravo duffers