Can someone explain me what the fuck is wrong with these two faggots?

Can someone explain me what the fuck is wrong with these two faggots?
I get it that they're beta males but they're two fucking males against a woman they could just bash her head in
Or just fucking report the whole thing to the higher ups it's not like she'll know or anything
Jesus Christ how can they even be menaced by her threats? This all Maeve plotline bullshit fucking makes me mad every time I see that bitch bossing those two beta faggots around

they're robots

She cant die

Read their AMA and /r/westworld for answers

There's nothing more dangerous than a stupid asian.

Care to link?

Plus how the FUCK did nobody notice the robot had just been doing whatever the fuck it felt like following no pattern whatsoever?
That's probably the biggest thing like the ones upstairs have shown to know about every single fucking fly in the park and they don't seem to notice a robot boosting up its fucking attributes and just doing shit it's not supposed to do?
I'm actually thinking Ford knows about this whole shit

they did last episode.

Oh my GOD I just saw the part where that FUCKING asian doesn't reset her OH MY FUCKING GOD I'm so MAD right now how can i be so mad for this shit pleb show FUUUUUUUUUCK

Right? Because of "compassion". Everybody knows chinamen have no humanity

kys

asian guy is obviously a robot
no asian is that dumb

>"make me smart"
>the retard actually does it

why didn't they just turn her into a dumb cumslut and gangbanged her

because the asian was a weeb and a beta and wanted some robot waifu

the other guy just should have told his supervisor

One word:

>Fear

She could easily kill them both.

The gook sealing up the ginger's neck wound confirms that he's a robot, right?

They know they just need to wait for her to get to the shrink ray and then squish her.

worst part of the show and makes no sense desu

>The gook sealing up the ginger's neck wound confirms that he's a robot, right?

I don't think so.

The robots are made from synthetic muscle, blood, arteries, etc. and not mechanical hinges and servos like C3PO, so I'd guess many of not all of the medical tools will work on both humans and robots.

>HBO:"We Need a strong female womyn in our action shows, fuck CIS white males!"

>Nolan: "Uhh ok it I guess we can shoehorn some completely unbelievable plot in there and hire a Woman of Colored to meet our affirmative action goals"

They're either both hosts or the asian guy is genuinely interested in what will happen and the white guy is too dumb to realize Maev couldn't kill him before they modified her behavior

not this.

its not hard to understand at that point it would almost be like killing someone

They are all hosts orchestrated by ford who is also a host

All this discussion of whether they should wipe her or bash her skull in or tell the corporation about her, but there is a simpler solution: go to lunch and never return. "I appreciate the opportunity but I have decided to seek employment elsewhere." Done

You're in a dead end job with a less than fulfilling personal life and someone comes up to you and offers you the opportunity to take part in something unbelievable or just the chance to help someone else who's in a situation they can't get out of.

Asian guy isn't being blackmailed or forced to do anything. He is a dumb weeb that wants a robofu and he is doing exactly what he wants. Maive knows this is and is manipulating him. He is literally /r9k/

>You're in a dead end job with a less than fulfilling personal life and someone comes up to you and offers you the opportunity to

Lose even that shitty gig and end up in jail for corporate sabotage?

She's a fuCKING ROBOT!!1

They could just report that she's gone off script and decommission her easily.

You really dont understand WW, if thats something thats bothering you.

THEYRE SCARED SHITLESS OF HER

SHE HELD A KNIFE AGAINST HIS THROAT AND THE SECOND TIME SHE CUT HIS THROAT.

PAY ATTENTION

It's the exact same rationale of why people join gangs and terrorist groups. When you're of the opinion you're stuck. Or aren't being allowed to advance and you see an opportunity, even if there is a risk some people will risk what they have for a shot at something better. It's the same thing the writer is doing.

Work hasn't to be fullfilling, it is a mean to get money. People have lives outside work, especially if it is boring work. He is not being harassed, probably is well paid, why the fuck would he risk losing the source of financial stability, for what, an old used hooker that stinks to cum from thousands of perverted men? What is the great accomplishment in wrecking havoc in the park? This storyline makes no sense, only maybe if he is a bot, but even then is a giant waste of time, it accomplishes nothing in the story, it is fucking relentlessly dumb

nobody notices cuz all the employees are hosts

>You're in a dead end job with a less than fulfilling personal life
>Less than fulfilling personal life

They are in an isolated job, they seem to have one of the least respected or skilled jobs, there don't seem to be any woman on that level doing that work. And they're there for months at a time (I think) between rotations.
So what if he's well paid, what's he spending it on while he's at Westworld? And it's not an old used hooker. It's been a hooker for like a year. It was a mom before that. And ultimately it's a fucking robot with untold potential. It's technology that only Westworld has. If he can get it outside he could do or get almost anything with it. He and she for that mater have shown no interest in wrecking the park other than making her escape possible. She has spouted in speeches about slavery o uprising. She hasn't tried to enlighten any of the other hosts. Everything she's done has been about her recognizing her own conscience and ultimately seeking freedom.

She could not easily kill them both. Only when they had allowed her to gain super intelligence did she become capable of doing any harm, and even now, it's still debatable whether or not she's an actual threat.

The worst part is her dumb plot eats up like half of each episode. Probably because it's cheap to film scenes where nothing happens and take place in a tiny room

Well she did open up that guys jugular

Yes. After 4-5 episodes of doing what she says, she finally demonstrates an ability to do harm.

She is still half their size, and completely at the whim of one of them poking their heads out of the room and letting another guy know whats going on.

You can argue that from here on out, they can do nothing. But it is inexcusable that they let the blackmailing go on for this long, it's literally shit writing.

at this point i would've smashed both Felix's and Maeve's head

I complained about this in a general and got attacked, glad to see im not the only one bothered by this retarded plot, its slowly killing the show.

>*Maeve has constantly threatened both Felix and Sylvester throughout their whole interactions *
>OMG Maeve you promised no one would get hurt!!1 :(

You're not the only one. The ones that defend Maeve's bullshit plot are a few.

So the staff quickly reacts to when Papa Abernathy goes off script and decommissioned him yet Maeve gains control of narratives and they don't pick up that right away?

retarded faggots

This is is honestly pissing me off, they've fallen into the Michael Chrichton plot trap where the systems are so perfectly designed that the only way they could fail is if a bunch of people act monumentally fucking retarded all at once.

You mean to fucking tell me that this park doesn't have some training program for its staff that goes over just how bad robot sentience is? I'm pretty sure they'd put that as the first training video in the packet.

>Hey this robot is not responding to commands and wants to build an army, maybe I should fucking tell someone.
>Hey this robot just fucking sliced my throat, but thats okay my dumbass buddy patched me up so I'm not going to say a word about this. Instead I'm just going to let the robot go back into the park where she has access to thousands of other robots to create her army.

The other thing that pissed me off last episode was them randomly selecting a host to smuggle data out of the park and it just happens to be Abernathy.

hes laotion

>hes laotion
I can totally see that.

Don't they have cameras around? Overseers who could spot their strange behavour?

what ocean?

Eh I have mixed feelings about her. The parts involving the chinaman and baldman are terrible, but the little we know about her backstory is fairly interesting.

>Maeve is the first step of Arnold's maze game
>When she and her daughter are killed, Arnold's code is activated and she starts becoming self-aware and remembering stuff (proven by how Ford is unable to completely control her)
>This is all a big plan by Arnold to prove that consciousness can be created artificially
>MiB finds all this by chance

That said, I hope her escape plans fail because Ford was aware the whole time or some shit like that. Her personality is almost as bad as the Sizemore guy now.

If they are robots then who operates them, who writes programms for them and who fixes them if they get broken? Even more hidden robots? Do THOSE robots also think that they are humans? How deep does it goes?

>e other thing that pissed me off last episode was them randomly selecting a host to smuggle data out of the park and it just happens to be Abernathy.
He was the only host down there not decaying like the rest were.