What does pol think about black people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=56AwEjXzh-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Civilized ones are fine.

Not much. He's a TV personality. Diversities bill Nye

Wasted potential. The wonders a few million real slaves would accomplish in the modern society.

Depends, "Black culture" is degenerate, does who don't take part in such activities are find.

Based negroes exist.

He's a meme scientist, only slightly more qualified than bill nye. He's a good TV personality/liberal brainwashing tool/global warming Alarmist

Fucking picture wouldn't attach.

>what does Sup Forums think of black people?

They're better than niggers.

Degenerate

We're all pink on the inside baby.

Is this shit actually real?

Yes

Worthless.

Gr8 b8.
As a right winged black person I think they suck. But then again everyone does. Thanks to black American culture, the rest of the world wants to be American. (music, slang, clothing etc.)

Hello compatriot, I as a fellow unicorn only show myself to virgins.

No such thing. Niggers can play civilized when they are a tiny minority, but still there is a savage nigger that could come out at any time. Never relax.

The funny thing is though, any average racist white person would see him on the street and think of him no differently than niggers gangbanging & smoking crack. All subjective.

Lol my waifu is black.

Cool man

That's why he's on the #HillBill now.

Does this answer your question?

You're talking to a 6 foot plus, 200 pound plus person who looks like a mobster hitman from the balkans, living in Sweden. Regardless of how the Sup Forums lingo goes, swedes are generally horrified whenever I'm close. Shit never happened 5+ years ago before the huge refugee wave occured. I see it as nothing but down payment for the shitty choices they voted for and that I've tried to warn them of, so fuck 'em.

He's not black, he's mullato.

He has black facial features and hair. He is black.

They have better fashion taste than white people?

They need to get their shit together. It's really embarrassing.

le black science man actually has a PhD though, le white science man only has a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering.

I don't like them. I find their chimp-like behavior extremely grating. Their culture is garbage and most of them have a huge chip on their shoulder and low intelligence. When I think black, I think uncouth, unfriendly, uncivilized, unlikable, unclean, and potentially dangerous.

I know #notallblacks but I don't give a shit, I'd rather just avoid them all. It's best for all of us.

Calling him black though is a trick. All the best negroes are partly white, and when they perform adequately it's shown as proof of just how equal blacks are. youtube.com/watch?v=56AwEjXzh-U

Most people follow the one drop rule though.

usually right before i go to sleep actually, not so much niggers as sandniggers though, for some reason it really calms me down while i drift into sleep, not sure why thinking about race war or even just casual ethnic cleansing and chill makes me so relaxed. Its been like this for serveral years, ill make up a scenario and repeatedly live through it in my head, it could be like brutally murdering an entire family with a dull knife and a shopping basket because they cut in line at the local supermarket, or torturing a couple of the guys that like to hang out at the local skate park while pretending to own the place.

i havent really told anyone about it and im not sure that i should really

I don't like the one drop rule, because most of the good "blacks" are in reality like 75% white. It enables the blacks to lay claim to people whose success, beauty, intellect, etc... it more due to their majority-white DNA.

Most of them are hard working total bros. I've lived in some really bad neighborhoods in big southern cities and I'm convinced if we removed the $500 tax on the right to bear arms morally upright hard working black family men would clean up their own neighborhoods practically overnight.

The ones that arent over-emotional are fine.

Well there's a difference between racism & hatred. As humana naturally do, we catagorize things in groups based on our personal experience and what was downloaded to our brain. To see a large group of nigger acting niggery, It's a survival tactic to stay away and be fearful; just realistic, noone to blame. On the other hand, if u see a decent looking black guy walking down the street and have urges to curb stomp his teeth in - that's hatred, which is the underlying problem we actually need to solve.

>if we removed the $500 tax on the right to bear arms morally upright hard working black family men would clean up their own neighborhoods practically overnight.

I just wish there was some way to cleanse out 90% of the black population at this point.

Much more civilized than arabs here. I even have a Somali coworker, he is great, although he is a muslim.

Haven't spent a day in your shoes but how much of what you speak of is "racism" and how much is genuine hatred of the nature that you just described? A lot of the kikery on the matter is the muddling of waters between the two.

gofundme campaigns for black vasectomies

.30 caliber universal carbine... Kind of obsolete, don't you think?

Problematic when in great numbers.

Neil deGrasse Tyson is the man!

Not him but I'm convinced the vast majority of black people are quiet hard working family oriented. Unfortunately young black men commit crime disproportionately to their population and people are conditioned to protect themselves from that. I agree with him. It's not hatred, it's a survival mechanism. But I think it has less to do with skin color and more to do with how a person is behaving.

Well I believe everyone is prejudice to some extent, racism is a result of prejudging. It's not necessarily a bad thing. I see a dog and I automatically assume it barks, runs, and shits, - which is actually prejudice. Stereotypes also arw not necessarily bad or wrong. For example it's a stereotype to say all Asians are good at math - not really a bad thing, not really a fact; Asians are shitty drivers is also a stereotype, same thing applies. It's really not a persons fault when they judge something based on what they see, It's how humans survive. & yea i %100 think that tension is being stirred up between different groups for elitist agenda for the simple fact things are easier to control when they are put in groups. - if o have 100 people i wanna control, the easiest way is to split them up into groups; divide & conquer. A really effective tool of manipulation if you ask me.

Like it or not, black American culture is extremely popular right now. That said I don't like blacks

This is correct. You can train a chimp to wait tables in a restaurant, but it will never be human. Niggers are dangerous animals, but they will never be people. This difference is genetic, not learned or from negative upbringing. The nigger has no place in civilization.

Quadroons/octaroons, or white girls artificially made to look black.

What a shitty quote. The point of science is that our understanding of things is always changing, and to always ask new questions and then try to answer them.

Nothing is set in stone. Of course, some things are highly likely (evolution, plate tectonics) but you have to keep questioning things to come up with possible answers.

Pic of average looking niggers in Africa.

That body...

>Your parents were not taught plate tectonics theory because it was too new for textbooks

The most important thing I learned in school was the fallibility of science

What is the meaning of this image finnbro?

It's the assburger owl of serious discussions.

Niggers are ignorance. Let's stop them from spreading with reason for the sake of humanity.

Why don't you like blacks? What happened that you decided to dislike an entire race of people?

Are you implying I'm an asspie?

On average blacks cannot function in a white environment, and destroy it. America made a mistake when it stole Africans from their homeland, where they can function correctly. You can make the argument of African nations being shitholes, but it is not the Africans themselves who made them bad but the white man, forcing cityscapes and politics onto them. I'm sure if we let the Africans grow and evolve in their tribes and villages, they will eventually become on average as intelligent as the current day white man.

embrace it

it's who you are

First of all, blacks are a color of people, not a race. No one would mistake an Australian Aboriginal for a Bluegum African. But this is not a matter of race, it is a matter of species. Africans are black because their white human ancestors fucked the black Homo Erectus. They are the only people on this planet with Homo Erectus DNA and if you have Homo Erectus DNa, then you are at least part nigger. The African Nigger has a skull capacity of only 73% that of a comparable White European. Their brain structure is different. They haven't evolved the ability of true compassion or abstract thinking. These creatures are to humans what Orks are to Elves in the Lord of the Rings.

niggers =/= black people

Shut up genghis

What is up with black people and the shape of their noses?

It's almost like they're a different race or something!

really makes you think...

There is no god damn difference. It's genetic and no amount of privilege, coddling, reparations, welfare, dem programs are going to turn a monkey into a human. They are genetic niggers. Get over it. There is no alchemical transmutation of niggers into civilized people.

Different species.

blacks are essentially monkeys
obama not black
neil degrasse tyson not black

>He thinks out debt system isn't modern slavery
>He thinks debt slavery isn't ancient
>He thinks slavery doesn't exist anymore

People have always willingly sold themselves into debt, it's just that some people are smart enough to pull themselves out of it and not bury themselves in it for liberal arts degrees

Oh, you mean the succubus that will be laughing as you burn in hell?

Repent, deviant.

nothing wrong with black people

niggers however

Black people are just people, man.

But let me tell you about the niggers...

Anybody that's actually lived around niggers would know that every last one of them is subhuman.

Nothing against them, as long as they stay in Africa and don't come here en masse

>muh black people aren't niggers meme

FUCK OFF Sup Forums, FAGGOTS.

mixed opinions, As long as they act civilized, are christian, stick only to black girls and remain in the minority I have no problem what so ever with them

You know what I mean by the use of the term race. And you're bringing up the old argument about blacks being less evolved? Wasn't that debunked as pseudoscience ages ago? Africans are trapped in what appears to be eternal hellish conditions due to a number of factors. Colonisation screwed the continent over and corruption keeps it there. And after being held back by various measures, black people in the United States only started to escape widespread economic inferiority in the last several decades. Though on the latter point, personal decisions are important there.

Why do you people think there is a difference? All blacks can and will chimp out under certain circumstances where in white people and Asians would not. It's not upbringing, it's genetic.

Even Obama is 50% White.

Let us not get started on white people chimping out. Last time we did that sixty million people died.

Apartheid was the best thing that ever happened to Africa. It's the only reason that at least some of the savages aren't walking around butt naked. Niggers being "held back"
>top kek

I'm actually kinda hopeful.
I expect to see a completely modernly urbanized and truly civilized Africa in my lifetime.