Can we all agree that Chinese (and asians in general) lack something that composes the soul of other races?

Can we all agree that Chinese (and asians in general) lack something that composes the soul of other races?

Agreed.
Asians are savages.
Look at the shit they did to our men in POW camps.

Lel british education

East Asians are pussies

This lack of empathy makes them impervious to cultural Marxism and multicultural garbage. The next glorious age of races will begin in Asia

It's more like European culture is more humane than others. Red and blackskins are probably as bad as chinks but not as effective because they're dumber.

Those clearly show signs of souls though, see jazz era music.

Asia is a big place. Japan and affluent Korea really don't have the same views on animals.

It's a Chinese meme that pain makes food taste better.

Japanese have no problem slitting self aware sentient dolphin's neck open as they bleed to death screaming. They also eat animals such as fish, frogs and octopuses alive.

That's not comparable to how Chinese treat animals, it's how every nation treats animals when money is involved.

They don't boil dogs alive, they don't skin dogs alive, they don't roast dogs alive, they don't break their legs and tie them behind their back, they don't saw whale sharks from the tail up while they're alive, they don't do yin yang fish, etc. etc. I could go on all day.

Honestly its because they have had to kill for their food much longer than we have.

Also if it was legal to film inside factory farms in America you would see very similar savagery, albeit directed at pigs and shit.

Pigs are just as intelligent as dogs.

>this
seriously this is the reason I want to move to japan after my degree, if they are based enough to have me, look up japanese stance on muslims

Yeah they don't have a torture culture but they are equaly indifferent, equally soulless. The only reason japanese doesn't torture animals is because they have a different sense of humor.

It makes them money. People do disgusting things everywhere for money. If skinning cats could turn a healthy profit for Americans there would be a lot less stray cats.

Americans are savages
Look what they did to those people in Guantanamo Bay

>equally soulless
Bullshit. It's only fair to compare civilian attitudes, if you think a Japanese person is going to do or approve of any of that shit you're just plain wrong. Don't forget China is the main consumer of poached animal parts, they eat fucking powdered human baby pills, that wouldn't fly anywhere else.

it's okay, those weren't americans

No. Because souls aren't real.

Dindus: Crackers have no soul. They're so calculated.
Whites: Chinks have no soul. They're so calculated.

It's a sliding scale. I guess now you know how it feels to be a dindu. Empathy gained.

Chynna is eating our lunch
send them a burrito

Their lack of "souls" to you is actually just their intelligence overriding their emotions, which is obviously the superior state of consciousness. Empathy is the overriding emotion in cucks and is why they are usually cucks.

Asians treat animals badly because they come from a famine culture
Anything that isnt human is just a slab of meat to be eaten or exploited

Agreed

Having lived here for 2 years has opened my eyes. I question everyday whether Asians are even sentient.

Asians are what AI would be. Not human but can process information like a computer.

What people?

Guantanamo was a mudslime kennel.

No.

We should head to space as soon as possible, diverting the different human races towards their own planets where they can do what they like. Muslims would probably nuke themselves soon after arrival

Exactly.
They don't suffer from 'pathological altruism' that is taking down Europe.

Not at all.

They just have a culture of non-confrontation that make them look soulless.
They do not stand for what they believe. Never.

They just accept it because they grow thinking that fights or confrontation of any kind is bad.
That's why there are babies being murdered in China and seens that no one cares. It's not that they do not feel bad for them, they just think that if they involve it would led to a confront, which scare them.

>Muslims would probably nuke themselves soon after arrival
Or unite under the Ummah and start a galactic Jihad.

The shia are especially dangerous, because they have some kind of hierarchy

Is animal cruelty the ultimate form of degeneration?