SUICIDE SQUAD

Tell me user, why did this movie had to be such a huge dissapointment?
>Discuss

I got what I wanted out of it - waifus and world-building.

And a bonus cholo who wasn't shit.

>wasn't shit
he literally said those guys are his second family after knowing them for what? 2 days?

what pissed me off really much is why was harley on the team? i know she was needed for eye candy but from a strategic viewpoint she couldn't do shit.
>entire team is fighting enchantress
>bullets can't even harm her
>this bitch proceeds to hit her with a baseball bat
>a fucking wooden bat.

that is all she did in that fight (and passed a gun) basically it sums up her usefullness in the entire movie.
how you can ruin a perfectly good character like that is beyond me.

It wasn't disappointing at all you fuck
that would mean you expected anything good

Jai Courtney was in it, it was destined to fail. I don't know how nobody sees this.

shit editing.

>2 days?

More like hours tops.

I'm impressed at how bad it was

Because people expected this to be first movie about badass villains
But got
>WE WUZZZ HEROZZZ AN SHIT
>YOU'RE MUH FAMILY
>I'M BEAUTIFUL xDxD
>ROSE UNICORN xDxD
>HONKA HONKA
instead

Don't forget the team was originally assembled to combat Superrman-level threats. What the fuck was ANYONE on that team going to do?

People were expecting a fun, over the top action movie were the characters shoot people in the face and not care about it. Also Bohemian Rhapsody gave the trailer energy and made them think the movie would be like that too.

Instead we have the ragtag team that needs to learn to work together and in the process make bonds. It was poorly rehash plot.

>The villains
Enchantress is/was a powerfull sorceress, but she got a bat to the head and a nombre to the face and down she went.

Also, WB went all "Joker is not the villains, it's only a cameo" then went ahead and gave us poorly presented Joker. Batman got a cameo, Joker got a really bad subplot.

tl;dr SS is the same a Spiderman 3, wanted to give all those "fan favorite things" but without knowing how to do it.

Diablo, the Enchantress herself, and anyone skilled enough to wield Katana's blade all have at least a puncher's chance at taking Superman down.

Of course, you're also overlooking that the Squad doesn't just consist of the current roster. It's an all-inclusive mandate to pick from any supercriminals currently incarcerated. Another Superman was just the threat she used to sell the idea to the suits.

Because everything other than Diablo and one Joker scene was shit.

It also fucked up the actual reason for the squad to exist.

dirty enchantress > katana > harley > clean enchantress

Deadshot was pretty based desu

what? not enough Beyonce jokes?

Bitch needs some hips

Do ants think of us as villains?

Stupidest post all day.

i-I liked it...alot. Thought it was better than Civil War. Enchantress was hotter than the gates to hell and i thought the characters were great.

Would've liked more Joker though.

You mean Mike Lowry? It was hilarious how they tried to make him some good guy apart from the global assassin thing, muh daughter, muh shitty ex-wife and her husband Jamal, Will just can't let himself ever play a straight up villain, and that's why he'll never get an Academy.

apart from being a shitty actor that is.

>too short
>almost no back story
>too much Joker

But I liked it. Diablo killed it

But Deadshot only does those things for money. Similar to him is Deathstroke

Yeah, except Wilson's got zero problem killing literally anybody.

>Thought it was better than Civil War.

It was, but that's not saying much.

Well some villains have a moral code, others don't.

>Similar to him is Deathstroke

No, Deathstroke does it for the challenge because he's an S-tier operator that's done it all, money is a secondary concern to him in comparison to test his skills.

because the harley-joker-batman idea and aesthetics were intrinsically cool.

and then, they came up with that generic militaristic bullshit. and the retarded will smith character.

is some kind of achievment in itself how bad they managed to fucked up such a cool premise.

haven't watched this yet
any good blacked sex scene? i mean like the animated movie?

>highly advertise it with The Joker
>butcher it with trailer park
>highly advertse the extended cut with The Joker again
>still butchered
What the fuck. I didn't dislike it but come the fuck on.

I LOVED Suicide Squad. Harley Quinn was so fucking awesome. Just like my gf, badass and oh so beautufil. The Joker was great too. I'm like the Joker irl, I don't care about rules. FUCK Batman and fuck rules. Fuck Amanda Waller, but not because she's a woman or black, because she's authority and I don't respect authority.

Man, you started out strong enough but I have never seen anyone shit the bed so hard so fast. Be careful of rectal prolapse from shitting so hard.

Mainly editing. Writing. Bad villains.

The music album was great, but the score was garbage. That's my only complaint.

t. DCuck.