>Musacchio
>Kessie

Yeah I'm thinking I'm back.

>Inter and Roma have new managers
> Juve still look strong

Threadly reminder

>allegri said he never asked for nzozzi
thanks god

If you ruin André Silva I honestly hope all your supporters die of and AIDS related disease

>F

why

lol

Juventus need at least one more good striker because they have to start rotating Higuain and Mandzukic so that these guys are fresh for the big games.

Schick la'

Schick is so damn good, I wanted him for Milan. I'd be more jealous if we haven't signed Silva

Hating on our gook money? we are only tryig to compete with the other jews

>Andre Silva
Who?
>Ricardo Rodriguez
Nothing special
>Musacchio
Who?
>Kessie
Who?

They aren't back to anywhere

leave

what team did he score that against?

Can you sign Dennis Praet pls ?

crotone

at the very least, it's a start, you're not gonna overthrow Juventus overnight.

>toothpaste jewven bandwagon
even tho it's an irrelevant country in both football and politics, at least you are in eu, so I put you ahead of that aussie jewven fag.

to pay respect

Back to buying overrated trash that nobody else wants?

t. Anthony di Salvatore

t. Steve Buscemo

t. Giacinth Facchettis

t. Steve Scalise

t. Vincenzo 'Vinny' Dipomodorio

Is deflopalou still your star up front?

Deulofeu is just spanish Jeremy Menez.

Milan guaranteed top 3 next season. Juve's downfall begins this season.

Can someone give me a quick run down on the fall of Milan?

Deulofeu has returned to Everton, this should be the starting 11 of milan next year:
Donnarumma, CONTI, MUSACCHIO, Romagnoli, RICARDO RODRIGUEZ, KESSIE', BIGLIA, Bonaventura, Suso, KEITA, ANDRE' SILVA (KALINIC)

>keita
jej

Milan and Inter are by far the least represented 'top' teams on Sup Forums
even though they're worse than Sporting-tier atm it's just pretty weird that nobody ever mentions those teams anywhere on this board
even our league has more coverage overall, why is this?

Chinks in general can't handle speaking comprehensible english

Not too bad. But Juve, Napoli are better. Inter now has Spaletti to steer the ship, while Roma should be there abouts. Top 4 is no guarantee.

it's still

1.juve
2.napoli
3.roma
4.lazio
5.some one season wonder
6.inter
7.milan

Is Kalinic happening? Haven't heard anything about Biglia either but they're both nice. I don't think Keita is moving unless we buy his Lazio boyfriend Patric.

Delete this

Keità is set to join Juve, the alternatives i heard are Frosberg and Papu

Biglia will stay in Lazio

Biglia at Milan is almost official, Lapadula could be in the negotiation for Kalinic (Montella wants him at all costs). Meanwhile, Mendes offered Diego Costa but he has a salary too high.

juve is going to be radiated next year

Those alternatives are better than Keita desu.
Forsberg would be amazing but I can't see him leaving for a non-CL club now that RBL are in it. Papu is older but I'd prefer him rather than playing 3 forwards that are all 23 and under.

Forsberg>Papu>Keita in my opinion.

I unironically think Milan's future full team will be better than Juve's one. Prove me wrong

but... WHO is HE ??

will abbiati be a good manager?

yes

The guy your gf told you not to worry about

>milan will be the only team in europe that is 100% white

>Forsberg would be amazing but I can't see him leaving for a non-CL club now that RBL are in it.
he said in an interview that playing in CL immediatly isn't really important for him

don't be delusional, that's Inter stuff. We still have too many shit players to sell and the team is not attractive enough to get ctually top players, maybe next year.

*stumbles into thread*
alri?

wtf i love abbiati now

>our
>we

it's funny because it's only north american bandwagoners that care about stupid shit like this, non one here gives a single fuck.

>milan cuck

well it certainly goes against their muh progressive sophisticated liberal Europa

*makes an error leading to a goal*

Are Leipzig even playing in CL with them and Salzburg situation?

he's a sassuolo supporter you stupid wop

>Sassuolo
>supporters
pick uno

>we
>our

Anyone who thinks Napoli will NOT win the title next year is utterly delusional and hasn't been watching them enough. They will win it by atleast 5 points if they get good fullback backups and a keeper who isnt shit.

>inb4 foreign and sicilian rubentus customers desperately try ti grasp at straws thinking Napoli isnt going to win it

Oh and a backup for Callejon for if Marotta buys some thug to break his legs

Haha lads, just kidding. Forza Juve!

Maar jij bent een echte rubentus consument. ik ben trouwens geen napoli fan ofzo ik zeg gewoon de feiten

sari needs to learn how to effectively defend on his super duper attacking with mega giga high defensive line strategy first
they also need real good defenders
maksimovic and tonelli are not good enough so far

Juve will be buying many players for the future too. Rugani will probably get a lot of first team experience in the coming season, Schick will hopefully get game time as well.

The midfield is a problem tho I will acknowledge that. Decent talent needed asap for both present and future, letting Diawara go to Napoli was a mistake.

reina was the weakest link
napoli unfortunately has CL playoffs to do, it may have a huge impact on the last part of the season.

>ik zeg gewoon de feiten
Ik vertel*, ga terug naar je eigen land

>douglas costa 50m
>nzonzi 45m
it's another episode of marota gets scammed for a shitload of money

Thats what u said last year.

Next ibrahimovic.

it's coming home la

>BREAKING: Donnarumma will not extend his contract with Milan
Is it time for Plizzari?

There's Buffon's replacement, fuck a szczesny

>Throw away a couple of games because you're a complete spaz with your feet
"I'm too good for this club after 1 season lads!"

>donnarumma
SNUBBED

>Post yfw when Juve got rekt in the CL final

I should have known better.

>mfw Sweden got trucked

Like 2 people died. Probably less than the amount of Italians dying from Nutella and pasta overdose on the daily.

>hij jaagt onironisch naar glorie

Pathetic 2bqhwy

*blocks your scudetto*

NAPOLI will win this is correct jewve will get fucked

Is he the newest literally who meme player?

There's 1-2 every season. 2016/2017 it was Gagliardini.

quite possibly. although roma's youth sector does produce a fair amount of decent players

I'm not a Miran customer, but Döneruma has just ruined his career and will play for Watford or Galatasaray something by 2023.

Kinda sad though that I now have to realise the era of bandiera is over

Next year it's Buffon's turn

>Gagliardini
>meme player
Best Inter player last season after Icardi and Handanovic, how is he a meme?

not many italians on Sup Forums and the majority of serie a followers here are juve bandwagoners.

米兰球迷 BTFO

Gagliaridini is no joke Inter's best player at the moment, our lucky win streak after december is bascially due to him

Not all meme players are bad.

There have been a few over the years.

>Borino, Cerci
>Shaarawy, De Sciglio
>Berardi, Sansone, Bertolacci
>Soriano, Verdi

top kek

don't forget kevin lasagna, the ultimate meme player.

amauri too.

>you now remember Osvaldo
>you now remember Diamanti being a starter for the NT

KEK. he had a decent giant killing run too.

also lets not forget this lad, and his insistence on being #69

>Berardi
>meme player

He is better than any young swedish player

Donnarumma should fuck off now. I can only think that his parents want the $$$ so that's why he is a huge pain in the ass. Anyway, Milan should buy a seasoned goalkeeper for Plizzari to grow with and sell this meme to EPL

It's not a pissing contest, though Forsberg and Lindelof are more developed players.

But is he really that good though? I mean most people would rate Bonaventura, Bernardeschi and Candreva over him.

>>Ricardo Rodriguez
lel, Milan got scammed
better hope there is a desperate EPL team to offload him to