What is the general opinion and law on public breastfeeding in you're country?

What is the general opinion and law on public breastfeeding in you're country?

It's completely normal and legal around here

To add: it's so normal that you might even see a nipple on the tv whenever they make an article about pregnant women. It's a bit like naked natives on the tv

I think women should be allowed to sell breastfeeding as a service to anyone.

disgusting and degenerate

trips confirm

Do it discreetly and almost everything is legal here.
>

agreed.
Also they should be able to have the same mercantile options with other parts of their bodies.

This, if I want to buy a homeless woman's kidneys then why is big government getting in the way?

No, breastfeeding is a pure and honorable act. Please leave breastfeeding alone from your degenerate propagandas.

>if no one notices it's legal

Doesn't that apply to everything my dear Swede

It's natural.

How is feeding your child illegal?

Should only be allowed if they have enough for everyone.

Its fine so long as i get to inspect the quality of milk

Public indecency or nudity laws prevent it in some US states.

How does one consider breast feeding a baby "public indecency".

A fat person eating a donut is public indecency if that is the case.

I don't care or know if it's legal.

>women will be less inclined towards prostitution
>the bonding from the experience will make them feel more comfortable with their role as a woman in society, leading to less degeneracy
>the experience will make them more inclined to start families of their own
>it will truly make them valuable in society as they are the only ones that can provide such a service

Nobody cares here. Completely normal here.

no one is really against it, but feminists here created an imaginary monster that's against breastfeeding in public and they keep shilling about how 'society is against breastfeeding' even though no one gives a single fuck

If nobody gives a fuck then why are you so bum flustered about it?

because then they go and try to burn churches/thrown human shit at them because 'the church doesn't like breastfeeding' or going literal naked in the middle of the capital as a form of protest, making the main avenues useless because police block them

tidies :-D

The only people who care here are self-hating white women who are obsessed with other women's tits being prettier than theirs.

I don't know but it makes me uncomfortable as fuck because if I look I'm a pervert (which I am but I don't want people to know that) and if I go out of my way to not look it's so obvious it makes me think I look like an idiot.

it's obviously all in my mind because nobody gives a fuck, but still.

>tfw no titties to suck on
Why must life be so cruel?

I didn't knew this was an issue in some countries. Feeding a baby is the most natural thing in existence. wtf is going on here? Is it banned in some places? Just don't stare and keep going with your pathetic life, it's not your fucking business.

This, stupid Anglos and their stupid self-inflicted traumas.

Nonononono no nee nein non!
They must BUY the milk for their babies. Bad goy- eh guy!

Nobody cares and it's completely legal.