Top: vinyl

top: vinyl
bottom: mp3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5qClpdqmy-Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i still can't believe they made that fist shake literally two frames

A vinyl record and a flawless rip of an album on a digital format sound the exact same.

t. someone who owns records and downloads only lossless files.

reddit

When you say a flawless rip, are you talking about a flawless rip of a vinyl record compressed onto FLAC? Because you're pretty much right.

nigga that's the sucking simpsons

Yeah. CD rip as well if the mastering and DR is the same. Which it shouldn't be, but most are nowadays.

>nigger arms
Vinyl is better

To be fair, CD and digital files aren't affected by physical imperfections in the ways vinyl is. And that's a large part of the appeal for many people.

top: my cock
bottom: my anus

Gifs reduce from the actual framerate to save file size dipshit

good thing it's like that in the actual opening then :)

He said, using a fully digital gif to demonstrate

analog video is better

the virgin vinyl
the chad mp3

youtu.be/5qClpdqmy-Q (0:34)

Uh no, it's in the actual sequence.

yep vinyl rips always sound better than digital remasters, they just keep fucking things up.... even proper 24bit hi-res re-releases and sacd have had the dynamics messed with and wierd eq and noise filters to "correct the old gear"... only a few ive got actually sound good.

this guy has the most consistent best sounding vinyl rips ive heard

www.burningtheground.net

>69

kek, same thing I did to OP's mom last night

where can I watch the simpsons on vinyl

play some Mario 64, I heard that its unlockable in a glitch when you have exactly 67 stars.

Hearing the difference now isn't the reason to encode to FLAC. FLAC uses lossless compression, while MP3 is 'lossy'. What this means is that for each year the MP3 sits on your hard drive, it will lose roughly 12kbps, assuming you have SATA - it's about 15kbps on IDE, but only 7kbps on SCSI, due to rotational velocidensity. You don't want to know how much worse it is on CD-ROM or other optical media.

I started collecting MP3s in about 2001, and if I try to play any of the tracks I downloaded back then, even the stuff I grabbed at 320kbps, they just sound like crap. The bass is terrible, the midrange…well don’t get me started. Some of those albums have degraded down to 32 or even 16kbps. FLAC rips from the same period still sound great, even if they weren’t stored correctly, in a cool, dry place. Seriously, stick to FLAC, you may not be able to hear the difference now, but in a year or two, you’ll be glad you did.

Trig if bue