Why do Japanese girls thread or even black girls threads on Sup Forums always get 300+ posts but we never have Aryan...

Why do Japanese girls thread or even black girls threads on Sup Forums always get 300+ posts but we never have Aryan girls threads? Why does Sup Forums love racemixing so much?

They are factually the best women there are, by far. And we should do everything we can to prevent cuck politicians and media trying to get rid of them until 2800.

How can other girls come close? Even this hair alone is pure sex.

Why do you only care about Japanese girls these days?

Because this isn't related to politics. Shoo Ahmed shoo

>germany

shouldnt you be making threads about dirty kebab women?

Shoo, JIDF, shoo. Make one of your Japanese girl threads that /always/ reach 300+ posts and are TOTALLY related.

Fuck, American flags on Sup Forums just disgust me these days.

>Why do [...] black girls threads on Sup Forums always get 300+ posts

Black women are sexy, Niklas.

>Why we never have Aryan girls threads?
Because we don't want pollute them and Sup Forums knows we'll never have an aryan gf.

I need more wheat field photos.

As a black man, I only plant my seed in superior white women. Please, continue.

Did it not occur to you that the ones making the racemixing threads are there to push their agenda? Sup Forums shouldn't be making smut threads to begin with so of course those against degeneracy aren't going to be making huge threads about it.

Well, guess /JIDF/ just can't have Aryan girls threads. Guess I'm back to inifinity chan where we always have one.

But you're doing this already, mr. 40% white? That's exactly why I made this thread.

Because white women suck ass! Asian women are so much more into me. They look at me a certain way. White women? They give one glance then look away. Fucking cunts.

aryan girls are flat, skinny and have dog faces

France, you are very smart.

C-C-COMBOBREAKER

Jesus.

>all those shitposts

Literally lost motivation for dumping. Sup Forums Sup Forums is nothing but a containment board for frustrated, fat underage kids today.

Enjoy your daily Jap and nigger girls threads made by the same JIDf autists and degenerate Americans.

I'm gonna go on a mission to Vladivostok in a year or two and try to find a slav waifu. We all gotta do our best to keep it white and right. 1488

You posted that you were leaving before. Just leave bitch

>wanting a white roustie
>kek

More pls...

>white wimmenz

Found the virgin.

Asians are the biggest whores.

Oh look, there I am. :)

The more you see something, the more you like it or are comfortable with it.

The gov is doing this to normalize race-mixing in the movement to make it so even if we win, we'll race-mix ourselves out of existence.

You're being normalized to it......

t. white roustie

>kek

ayy lmao

We can not do anything about it. The mods are fucking autistic on this.

Lure of the exotic.
I'm not saying Aryan women are overvalued but they are definitely over exposed to the point that we view them as the base model of beauty. How could something common be valuable after all?

Now you may rightfully point out that Aryan women are a global minority but keep in mind most Sup Forumsposters come from places where blondes are more common than blacks and Asians. Think about it, how many people can honestly say they've ever met a Japanese woman in real life? Now ask yourself how many have met a blonde woman in real life?

Because most posts here are bait/trolls, there is nothing controversial about finding hot whites attractive, everyone does.

tl;dr

that's not how this works. that's not how any of this works.

>Vladivostok
>white

Fuck off jidf

it's sexy because she's hot but it still looks awkward as fuck

holy fukn shait that is one qt3.14 nip chick

They aren't common, retard, they are declining and currently riding Tyrone's dick because you show no interest towards them.

This is also what JIDf is trying to do, lower your interest in white women. It works very well since you're all such dumb pieces of shit.

You know, it would actually trigger me that you post this shit if you would be a white country and not some shithole.

literally can't tell if this is the same girl or different girls

>jidf

stormfags actually believe this..

fucking lmao

yes it is

t. ahmed how's that invasion going? lots of "aryan" women to ficki ficki???

Am I supposed to feel an attraction to her? Cause I don't

They can smell how poor you are

Beauty is one thing that loses no value when it becomes common. You think aryan women are so frequently displayed as the model of beauty for no reason? White, blonde-haired women with blue eyes are the most commonly-preferred worldwide out of all other phenotypes. What came first, the chicken or the egg?

I'm actually the son of a rich Doctor lmao

No, only heterosexual males are supposed to find her attractive.

Holy shit user
I knew koreans were #1 for plastic surgery
but they've redefined what a korean woman looks like

She's pretty normal looking, it's just the instagram filter that stormfag thinks makes people look better.

People don't like white wimmen because first, they are not traditional, and second we see them every day in the millions are are used to it

is it degeneration to think i want an ass like that

Not a girl.

>stormfags actually believe this..
Yeah, it's incredible. And it's totally not like they outright said they're planning to flood Sup Forums with degenerate shit.

>I'm not JIDF, baka, I'm just degenerate

Doesn't really help your case regardless.

>t. ahmed how's that invasion going? lots of "aryan" women to ficki ficki???
What's even your point? You're a subhuman shithole and promoting racemixing here. You have no room to talk whatsoever.

Is this the best slide thread you can come up with?
fucking faggots

Pure American Mutt.

But I'm attracted to Asian so wrong. I might be bi though

Source? I really want to see what happens next.

Soe's a girl though.... she's a mountain jew though

>tfw i have those same back dimples

Now, someone post the non-shopped ass

White women are traitors and can go fuck themselves.

Welcome to Sup Forums

No one wants anything from white chicks but to watch them raped and stoned by their precious rapefuges

Because this is an anime imageboard, and most people on here are racemixing yellow fever betacucks

Bruh

It's actually because you're a little bitch though. You have this whiny Elliott Rodger-style mentality about White women. If you were more confident and didn't rely on a positive outcome when you tried to bed them you might have a chance with White women. Asians are easy.

delicious "aryan" tears, you know your civilization is done, what you doing now is nothing more than the last, pointless act of rebellion against the fact.

more tears, they are delicious.

this.but i will say there is a major tectonic plate difference between a white girl and a nordic purity girl.
the leftist politics of "white girls" completely ruins them.

Also I might add that the standards of beauty and fashion trends of modern white women do not appeal to most Sup Forums posters.

A nigger with a fat ass is expected to dress like a nigger whore.
A white woman with a fat ass dressed like a nigger whore provokes a feeling of disgust. Only cucks fantasize about "PAWGs" who probably burn coal.

because white girls are fucking garbage, no matter how much we want the opposite to be true
90% of them are fucking uninspired liberal garbage who have nothing but their looks

they're vapid fucking cunts who listen to pop music and watch the big fucking bang theory

DNA doesn't lie. Don't fall for their lies.

As much as I like to wack off, it is not political.

fuck off to

Wow, she's hot

Because asians are like 10 times better than whites. Literally the only draw back of an East asian gf is small boobs/ass, and there are exceptions. I'm white and I'm proud to be a race mixer
>inb4 le white race is dying