Be american

>be american
>play baseball
>get shot

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-26/us-crime-rate-rises-slightly-remains-near-20-year-low
disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw your country continues to get worse every single day

god bless america

>all of the trumpniggers and conservatards losing their shit
top fucking kek i thought the right was supposed to be tough, they cant handle the bantz

This is all there is to say, really.

MY COUNTRY TIS OF THEE
SWEET LAND OF --
Oh shit he just shot me

I want to move to a comfy country where I can just live off the land and never have to deal with this shit

Where should I move lads?

USA is literally Africa at this point.

The American Revolution is going to be fucked.

Not even things like this will make Amerilards realize how retarded it is to try to apply almost 230 year old gun laws to modern firearms times

Fuck off commie

It's kinda funny that this could happen to any rep in Congress and still have to defend the current state of gun laws.

>Be American
>Get shot playing luckswing
>Have to defend it afterwards

when I heard the news the only thing I thought about was to make this exact same post.

but the thing is the technology advances at the same rate for everyone, regardless if you're military, police, or John Q. Public

kek, this.
>WAAAAAAHHHHHHHH INTOLERANT LIBRULS

And the forefathers didn't know that?

Happy hunting , hans

>he things people wouldn't assault each other without firearms

Says the leaf. How's all the Somalis and Syrians who can't get jobs affecting your taxes?

Says the kraut, who will lose his job if he doesn't like muhammed moving into his tiny studio apartment

there is fucking unironically nothing wrong with that
this desu

>fires 50+ rounds
>kills 0 (ZERO)

Can Berniggers do anything right?

At least he didn't go ghost

Yea, that modern thought on not resisting the government really helped out the Jews about 80 years ago, huh Hans?

oh man, fucking kek

Thank you Rand
#truth#RESIST

Observably false. Nearly all crime rates have been on a steady decline for 40+ years, and many violent crime rates are at all time lows and getting lower, including shootings.

You give too much of a shit about the media narrative. If this was pre-Columbine it would have been a blip on the radar, even with a Congressional staffer getting shot. It's only news because people like you buy it.

Oregon

Why am I not surprised than an user using a Jewish celebrity to avatarpost is trying to argue that you shouldn't defend peoples rights just because you've been offended
>target of defamation
>demands reduction in 1st amendment freedoms
You're that stupid.

Also, if that was an attempt at Seinfeld's humor, you're still stupid because the man just isn't funny.

cool sports bread

Is shooting elected officials an sport?

Protomachjne guns existed when the amendments were written the fathers were aware of them

>Nearly all crime rates have been on a steady decline for 40+ years
Wrong.
>many violent crime rates are at all time lows and getting lower
Wrong.

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-26/us-crime-rate-rises-slightly-remains-near-20-year-low

disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm

My bad, 20 year low. Fuck me, I guess I am Wrong™

>200 shots
>5 hits
>No kills
>1 death
-1 score, he's not very good at this sport

Back to Sup Forums it wasn't that fucking deep

source?

>ban guns
>get killed by trucks, bombs, and knives instead
Hmmmm.....

germans are the most brainwashed cucks on planet earth. kill yourself.

>living in fear of trucks

Damn we're fat.

>another shooting in San Francisco, 4 dead

IT

NEVER

STOPS

>san francisco

at least no americans were harmed

>getting shot isn't news

How much of a dumb fucking nigger can you be? Do you realize someone getting punched or stabbed is national headlines news in other countries? This land is a land of neolithic savages and it's because of people like you that it will continue to be this way

Getting stabbed in America is headline news just because they want people to see "LOOK SOMETHING OTHER THAN A GUN DID SOMETHING BAD REEEEEEEEEEE"

Coming from Australia now living in America that's something I really don't understand about living here, the worship of guns by almost everyone.

The religion of peace, dindu nuffins or /r9k/?

>goverment becomes tyrannical
>citizens take up their arms to resist and overthrow the government
>forget the government has tanks and other extremely sophisticated military technology.
>citizens completely wiped out

Lmao

That's the military, they usually side with the people. Oh wait, they gave military shit to police too.

Honestly there are so many gun related incidents every day that if it all made headline news the US would be considered a warzone among other developed countries. I can't imagine someone from Vienna coming here and watching our local news for 15 minutes

>local man gets shot
>12 year old run over in driveby
>2 people stabbed in the metro
>3 wounded in shooting, at least no one died

all within 2 miles within 12 hours of each other

an employee accidentally his job

Montana

That sounds like our country all right.

Also, the problem isn't necessarily the guns avaliable, but the motivation behind it.

>the amount of confirmation bias in this thread
psychology would be a dead major if it weren't for Sup Forums

wut

>all within 2 miles within 12 hours of each other

A disgruntled man who was angry at his manager went to his former workplace and shot people

Ah ok then, thought it was something serious

For San Francisco though, I have to say it's a bit surprising.

Why?

Because of the many gays there?

>tfw have been shooting myself with small caliber pistols to develop immunity so I can walk with out fear when I travel to america next year.

>Mexican is afraid to travel to the US

What has the world come to...

Then how have 3rd world mudslimes been resisting us for years?

>John Q. Public
That phrase is gay and you are gay for using it