What if mike trout became really racist?

Like, every time he was interviewed or a fan tried to interact with him, he just spewed racist sentiments, rhetoric and general vitriol? He's the GOAT so what would teams do with him? I imagine in MLB games where I am easily the goat putting up 20+ WAR seasons that my character is super racist.

So like, what would happen if Mike Trout said the angels lost because "niggers suck at pitching"?

This didn't work out for John Rocker who was substantially less talented than Trout. It was a different time, though. It'd probably ruin his career for 1 year and he'd get signed after a PR/rehab tour.

>He's the GOAT

stopped reading right their

>le super racist but really good athlete xDDDD he's really good and really valuable but just goes on these racist tirades all the time, lmao omg so anti-social, what are they going to do with him? xdddddddd

its probably a crime to tell a child to go fucking kill themselves but seriously, go fucking kill yourself

He'd get suspended for a really long time, and then probably be given another chance after taking various sensitivity training courses and whatnot, and a public apology.

not the GOAT but the best in the game right now

he would be like ty cobb, his racism would be remember fondly. oh, what a character.

rocker was a closer though, closers can easily have a bad year and get shipped off somewhere. also rockers quote about the 7 literally 100% correct

It was a different era then, and ty cobb is pretty much universally known as a scumbag with extreme talent. I dont even think it was racial either, he was just a dick to anyone, I think he was actually part black himself.

At least he beat a guy with no hands up for calling him a half nigger

what if Mike Trout had boobs? wouldn't that be something

is this your masturbation fantasy, alt right cuck?

He's definitely racist. He's from southwest New Jersey which is basically Alabama with worse food and douchier people

t. I'm born and raised in Central Jersey

They'd get rid of him. It wouldn't matter if he was literally the greatest player that will ever play baseball. They're a business and someone like that would be bad for business

What if Mike Trout game out as a flaming faggot? I bet Dominican plays would stop playing with him

POC are much more accepting of different specialities than cis het white people

What if Mike Trout broke his thumb sliding into second base and had to have surgery like a gigantic faggot?

This is literally not true, 2bh

this 2bh

I don't bloody well think so Zoe

how is this so upsetting to you?

A better question would be where does the limit go for what a nigger can do in terms of taboo behaviour? Is there even a limit before he start murdering and assaulting people

>What if Mike Trout game out as a flaming faggot? I bet Dominican plays would stop playing with him
The jews would love that, so he'd have very secured career

Nothing wrong with being racist though

Considering OJ and the NFL, the reace card actually does have a limit.

Cobb was a scumbag to everyone, he sharpened his metal cleats to spike people with, and challenged people (most often umpires) to fight under the fucking bleachers at his home park, and sometimes people took him up on that offer