Why do asians never seem to age?

Why do asians never seem to age?

Is it genetics? Diet maybe?

lots of botox

I actually think they age worse than Europeans, considering milf fetish isn't really a thing there but it is here, plenty of sexy beautiful women in their 40s 50s here but not in Asia. The thing is they look so similar to one another compared to western features that wrinkles etc. matter a lot in terms of appearance, and in Asian countries they but a lot of emphasis on youth for beauty.

1) photoshop
2) neotenic traits
3) cosmetics
4) as for east asia, many women try to avoid sunburn to keep their skin condition
5) photoshop

Lots of them are literally made of plastic

smarr benises means the women don't get stressed out as much

White girls expose themselves to the Sun too much.
White guys start balding at the age of 25.

Asian magic

They don't have a milf fetish because 30-55 year old women look barely older than younger women. Whites are the only race where their older women have a unique "mature" beauty.

caked in makeup and photoshopped (and plastic surgery).
They don't age any better than whites

It's actually because they have thicker skin than compared to white people. They don't wrinkle as easily.

look at all the mad white middle aged moms here

Because whites are weak against the sun?

>neotenic traits
This is all you need to know.

Not a question.

I look at these Asians and think, cute, but she's probably too young for me. Then google tells me that she's like 40 years old.

Good genes Japan but that's useless if she won't make babies.

please cite me some beautiful middle aged asian women, quit with this retarded logic that because whites age worse they have this "unique mature beauty" its counter logic.

There is good reason why in Asia they are considered old used good after 30 across Asia and not the west.

The woman in the original pic is 37.

>considering milf fetish isn't really a thing there

it is though

t. jav pro

>photoshop
vm this

actually, MILF fetish (熟女 or 美熟女 in japanese) is pretty common as well here
women in pic related for example are all in their mid 40's or 50's (probably you can read their birthday like 1963年6月20日 = 1963/6/20)

I wanna fugg Jap MILF

>I look at these Asians and think, cute, but she's probably too young for me. Then google tells me that she's like 40 years old.
Isn't that great?

East Asians don't tan.

If you see a tanned east Asian she's actually white washed and Americanized or westernized

I feel like a pedo for lusting after Asians who are older than me.

Got handsome as heck in his 30s

What's it like having an Asian mommy? :3

wtffffff

People with low bodyfat tend to look younger.

Wtf I need to lose weight now

wtf she looks like 12

>4) as for east asia, many women try to avoid sunburn to keep their skin condition

Why are asians smarter than western wom*n?

Better parents

>Why do asians never seem to age?
>Is it genetics? Diet maybe?
It's the fact you're a dumb chinkaboo

Thicker skin and general avoidance of tanning

Less consumption of meat and alcohol, probably. Plus climate.

Skin goals af

>neotenic traits

>be white
>be the least neotenic race of all
>be fucked

why live

They don't do it for being smarter, they do it because appearances rule their lives.
In Asia being light skinned is still a very desirable trait, just like it was in Europe centuries ago. Or maybe I should say that they consider dark skinned people to be poor and uneducated, so they hide and avoid the sun as much as they can. They do it because they want to be looked as wealthier, having less wrinkles is a side effect.

pale skin, blue blood, rich
dark skin, no visible blood vessels, poor af, die pleb

you know the drill

>they do it because appearances rule their lives.

what???

blacks are less neotenic than white

That would be nignogs.

Koreans drink A LOT
More than western Europe