Hourly reminder Trump does not believe in climate change or regulation on pollution or greenhouse gases

Hourly reminder Trump does not believe in climate change or regulation on pollution or greenhouse gases.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0gDErDwXqhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He believes in Climate Change.

It's when the climate stops changing that it's a bad thing.

And that is why I support him.

Climate change is a lie made up by the Chinese.

Can't have everything
It's a good thing he doesn't decide on what happens with the climate

neither do I climate change is a joke

More reason to vote for him brah

>It's a good thing he doesn't decide on what happens with the climate

When he guts the EPA, and every single regulation Obama put in place, you won't be saying this faggot.

What's the problem with greenhouse gases again?

Climate change is real -- Man-made climate change is NOT real, however.

states have their own EPA

the feds just create their own disaster for a pay raise

found the hippy

YEAH DESTROY THE PLANET

LET'S ALL BREATH IN SMOG IN THE AIR

LET'S PUT LEAD IN THE RIVERS

>Man-made climate change is NOT real,

What source do you have outside of your Exxon Mobile propaganda?

Even if you are worried about Climate change it makes absolutely no sense unless you get the big countries like China and India to also curtail their emissions. And it needs to be credible and verifiable limits.

I'll give you a hint China will not limit their emissions. And even if they said they would, they would not limit their emissions. India probably would not either.

So why cut our emissions? So lefties here can engage in morally self-righteous masturbation?

you again huh? stop making these shitty threads

Smog and lead has nothing to do with climate change, retard.

Reminder: Climate Change missionaries are the same people in favor of sending hundreds of billions in food aid to Africa so their exponential birth rate can continue.

youtube.com/watch?v=0gDErDwXqhc

CLIMATE CHANGE IS FUCKING NORMAL
NOBODY FUCKING DISAGREES WITH THIS
WHATS FUCKING DEBATED IS HOW MUCH OF DIRECT IMPACT HUMANS HAVE HAD ON IT

>CLIMATE CHANGE IS FUCKING NORMAL

ALL OF THE WORLD'S SCIENTISTS ARE WRONG AND I'M RIGHT BECAUSE I SHILL FOR EXXON MOBILE

>BECAUSE EVERY YEAR THE CLIMATE IS EXACTLY THE FUCKING SAME SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME THERES BEEN NO ICE AGES OR ANY PERIODS OF FLUCTUATION WITH THE FUCKING CLIMATE. ITS ONLY BECAUSE WE ARE NOW DRILLING FOR FUCKING OIL THAT THE GLOBAL TEMPERATURE HAS RISEN %.01 FUCKING DEGREE

DONALD TRUMP IS THE SMARTEST MAN ON THE ENTIRE PLANET

ALL THOSE STUPID DUMB SCIENTISTS ARE WRONG

Greenhouse effect is bullshit. Requires 3 brain cells and 12 seconds to debunk.

Anthropogenic climate change is the result of disruption of rainfall patterns caused by agricultural land. Takes 1 second and 1 brain cell to prove.

Not going to tell you how.

But less humans = only solution.

SNOWING IN CANADA?

HAHAAHA CLIMATE CHANGE PROVEN WRONG AGAIN YOU STUPID LUBURALSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

AS OPPOSED TO MY BOUGHT AND PAID FOR SHILL SCIENTISTS THAT AGREE WITH US... mysteriously enough

We just want to tax the slave caste more for shit they have no say in! It's the currant bun cmon

Your post is retarded and you should feel retarded.

Greenhouse effect would disrupt an equal amount of incoming infrared as it would outgoing.

Plus gas temperature is a thermodynamically worthless concept in a closed loop.

You have to go by total ice mass. Total ice mass globally has decreased. But antarctic ice mass has increased. Majority of temperature anomaly happens during late spring and early summer. This also happens to be shortly before agricultural replanting is done growing.

If the cropland wasn't there there would likely be grass which would already be zombied back up by then and contributing to atmospheric moisture via evapotranspiration.

Thus it's fairly safe to say that less heat is being transferred to Antarctica than should be. So the full cooling surface of the earth is not being used.

If it was the greenhouse effect you would expect ice loss to be throughout the world. But in this case we have ice gain in one spot and ice loss elsewhere.

Or you can keep being a retard and talking about greenhouse gasses and fail to see that all the scientists pushing this bullshit are uneducated in any relevant hard science.

Fucking pleb cucks.

But he believes in the American dream, and thats not a crock of shit like the things you mention.

Its too late to stop it therefor it is irrelevant

Neither do we, dipshit.