What does Sup Forums think of Cara Delevingne? Does it bother anyone she hates dudes?

What does Sup Forums think of Cara Delevingne? Does it bother anyone she hates dudes?

that's okay. if i were a hot model, i'd be a lesbian too.

She's for Trump though. That's based.

Its not like she would've fucked any of us so who gives a shit.

fuk I didn't know that. I like her more now.

she gets paid for wearing makeup big deal

That's a big 5head.

Arent models supposed to be attractive?

BASED

post her feet

>hot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, but you know what does bother me? The fact that she has no talent, but keeps getting roles.

More important to grow up in one of the wealthiest areas of London and have a rich daddy to get you ahead in the industry.

i want to tuck my willy between my legs and eat her pusy!

a slut, a lesbian slut

She's not particularly good looking, as far as actors go.

Jesus Christ why does she look like an ape?

solid foot game

also, based Greek type

Mine claims I'm Egyptian, but my family is Irish/English.

I think why does she keep getting roles in movies when she can't do the only thing that is required of you when being in a movie

nepotism

the most powerful force in hollywood

Or are they?

Shes weirdly thin
THE textbook example of "resting bitch face."
Pretty sure if the right alpha male came calling she'd say that the whole lesbian thing was just a phase.

I haven't seen her in anything besides Suicide Quad. Is Valerian doomed?

HYPE FOR VALERIAN

She was ok in SS imo, nothing great but not bad. Also I find her very attractive

>luc besson

She's a real qt3.14, that for sure.

We all come from africa, brother.

Like me?

I don't know. Are you weirdly thin?

mines not close to any of these I must be a fucking muslim or some shit

>wildly successfull in Hollywood / no talent or looks
>Is Jewess

Mystery solved guys

is.....is she Rooney level retarded?

is Cara Delevingne a Jewish girl?

>tfw I just realized Pence looks like Captain Murphy from Sealab

Apparently I'm half way between Egyptian and Roman, even though I'm Irish and Native American?

Are you seriously taking some random pic online seriously?

No, just remarking how embarrassingly inaccurate it is.

everybody's greek according to that bullshit infographic

My girlfriend is Germ and she has those hideous Germanic feet from that chart. When I told her there was a chart she was relieved she wasn't an horrific freak of nature.

ALL DAY
EVERYDAY

that chavstamp. Dropped.

She's the definition of silver spoon British nepotism.

richard B T F O
stay mad rich

you know it Carabro

but Cara is adorable

I was in Game of Thrones you cunt. Red wedding biggest episode ever. Fuck off. I got out when it was still good.

I like her.

indeed

i want to lick her eyebrows

You realise that's feet, not hands, user?

nigger

Yes? What up, my nigger?

She's so fucking ugly goddamn
>people sharing my political opinions makes them based
Kys

/ourgirl/ bros

what qualifies her to be an actress? did she graduate from the casting couch film academy?

based.
hes still a hack though for fifth element and lockout being rippoffs

greek and celtic make me fucking puke. Egyptian is the only choice

>that celtic

He's kind of right. The director of Knock Knock really got one hell of a performance out of Keanu.

Nah, its everything else.

Holy shit

>40 minutes later
>no replies
>b-better samefag my p-post
cringe

>hates dudes

Some rape's out then? In south Africa they're raping these creatures straight, so why can't we?

top kek

Roman masterrace here

cringe

cringe

And yet you are still a nobody and a failure.

>does the voice on Non Stop Pop FM in GTAV
she's pretty cute desu

Based Besson, giving Ayer the business.

I agree. Milla Jovovich was one of the best things in The 5th Element... In everything else she has been kind of bad actually. Cara Delevingne is in good hands, can't wait to see what she's capable of in a lead role.

no shes not

She's just an Andreja Pejic replacement the deep government of the fashion industry seems to think us unwashed Coca-Cola swilling heathens would be more comfortable grinding our cocks or cunts against sans regret.

how was the fifth element a ripoff?

This reminds me of Ciri from Witcher 3

Some French artist (who worked on Fifth Element) claimed Besson ripped off one of his comics.

He lost.

I just don't like her because she's the ugliest woman in movies ever. Kristen Stewart is a close second. I don't know what happened to actresses having to be hot but this new crop of girls are fucking disgusting. You can find prettier girls working at the mall than these skanks.

Wrong. That French artist is one of the creators of Valerian. Besson asked him to work with him because he wanted to do the Valerian movie instead of the 5th Element, but the technology at that time wasn't there yet. So they worked together to create a movie with a Valerian vibe.
The artist never claimed that Besson ripped off his comics, in fact they were seen together in New York Comic Con promoting Valerian and the city of a thousand planets.

>Jean Giraud/Moebius and Alejandro Jodorowsky sued Luc Besson, director of The Fifth Element (1997), claiming that the film borrowed graphic and story elements from The Incal, but they lost their case. In an interview given to Chilean newspaper The Clinic, Jodorowsky claimed that neither him nor Moebius actually sued Besson, but that the editor of the comic book was the one who did so. He further claimed that he lost the case because Moebius "betrayed them" by working directly with Besson on the production of the film. In a 2002 interview with the Danish comic book magazine Strip!, Jodorowsky considered it an honour that somebody stole his ideas.

Cars devigne is proof that the masses of normalfags cannot think for themselves and will claim to find anything attractive as long as they are told to

What if I decided I liked her all by myself

Why does he waste time replying to insta plebs.

I actually feel sorry for those who dislike her because soon enough we're going to see her everywhere

morton toe

not possible unless you know her personally

her appearance, you gimp

Why is she so popular on Sup Forums? Did I miss something? She's not particularly attractive so it's not her looks alone.

yer a fuckin gimp

Turkish sandnigger spotted

For everybody who thinks cara is ugly

Pls post pics of hot actresses that are Cara's age +\- 2 years

that sexy fuck my ass girl in true detective season one

Yeah that girl is super fine

Is she really an actress tho?