So when is Rick going to uncuck himself?

I hate this fucker.

You mean when is he going to punt Judith off a cliff?

When he has an actual card to play? At this point anything he does in rebellion will just end with their slaughter. I'm guessing an alliance will form between Alexandria, Hilltop, and The Kingdom.

>I hate this fucker
You hate any male more confident than you. Have fun staring at your feet.

How can you hate Negan? I'ts about time the show had a villain that is an actual threat, and he's a loud cocky piece of shit that kicks some life into the show again.

Season finale by this pace

That's not beta body language in that picture. That's body language of a guy who just wants to play the sport he enjoys and not be a fucking mindless gorilla.

I'm guessing Jesus is gonna bail as soon as they get in pissing distance of the Sanctuary? He's not going to actually go inside like Carl? No way would Negan allow Jesus to go back to his community to rat out the coordinates. Plus Jesus is smart enough to be mindful of where the truck is driving where as Carl is a hot headed fuccboi that just wants to lash out.

Jesus probably just wants to sneak about and see what they're up against.

Carl just wants to be a big man cus he has a gun and kiss that girl with the dsl.

Fighting is a part of hockey you cuck

It could be midseason, but it's more likely going to be the season finale. I'm pretty sure it's confirmed midseason is Negan gutting spencer.

In the funny book isn't that when Rick bullheadedly decides "you know fuck that asshole for killing my property let's shoot them all in the back as soon as the gate closes"

Kek good thing Negan has already taken their guns.

Never

the comics had a bit more of a situation set up. the saviors had never brandished guns. rick and co was under the belief they didn't have any.

the gate confrontation at alexandria is a big turning point when you realize how powerful the saviors really are. too bad we wont get to see that moment in the TV show

Last Day on Earth conveyed it pretty well t b h

how shitty is this show going to be when they get rid of negan?

>get rid of negan
Got some good news for you

Never. In fact, he cripples Rick and becomes the new main character more or less. See you next week. :)

Weeell would you look at THAT! RICK! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE!

sure, but whats gonna happen at the gate confrontation now? what's the big "Oh shit" moment?

>Jesus and coral on their way to negans place
>Jesus bails, because he is not retarded
>coral gets captured by negan
>negan returns coral to rick, but in exchange for someone elses life
>he kills one of the nignog girls
>the show gets its first 10/10 rating

can only hope

>*leans back 270 degrees*

Zombified Sasha/Tara/Olivia hidden under a hood appearing as a hostage.

maybe Gabriel hid some guns in those "graves" and it will be a dramatic reveal until Negan turns it around with his big army of snipers.

but that's yet ANOTHER big moment in the comics that happens later on in the war, that's not due to happen for awhile yet

but i agree trojan zombie is totally gonna be tara

Fear The Walking Dead already did that trick. I would rather they come up with something different.

Unconfirmed (TSDF are never wrong though) but Olivia hasn't been seen on set since episode 8 so something is happening to her then.

That's pretty shit to for it to be wasted on Fear. I haven't finished season 2 yet because TWD is back and much better. Are they really going to be the Whisperers?

>That's pretty shit to for it to be wasted on Fea
It's not really that cool of a trick. The way Fear did it with cleaning up the dead bad guy and trying it was pretty intense. Better than the way the main story does it.

For real? That sucks. Don't waste cool comic book moments in a shitty spin-off nobody watches. How did it go down in FTWD?

Chris aka Carl if Carl acted like Carl shoots a prisoner he's pissed at in the head. Everyone runs in pissed off since they had just found out they needed the prisoner, the big bad's brother or some shit, for leverage to get Alicia and Travis back. Anyways the shot to the head didn't destroy the brain so he came back as a zombie. They cleaned him and the best they could and the rest you can piece together.

Ok, here's my biggest problem with TWD right now: why the fuck does every single character have to talk about what's happening in these weird, abstract ways? Why do they not speak like normal people? Why do they not worry about practical concerns rather than dumbass philosophical theories?

Case in point in the most recent episode, Carl tells Enid he's going to go kill Negan. Enid replies with something like "Doing that would be for you, not for them (meaning Glenn and Abraham)". Bitch, how about instead of saying that you say "Carl you literal retard, there is no possible way you could pull this off alone and you have around a 100% of dying. You didn't even bring a weapon. Also, you fucking caveman, if you somehow survived AND escaped, there's a good chance the Saviors would kill some more of your friends at the very least, and at the worst they would just destroy Alexandria, which they totally can because no one has any guns, Carl." Wouldn't that be a more persuasive argument?

that part was really weird
maybe she thought that carl was only speaking theoretically/wasn't serious
i guess you can blame it on them both being stupid
don't forget how enid broke into the hilltop and nobody questioned why/how she made it all the way there by herself

twd needs new writers

Yeah i wondered about that myself, they treated her like some lovable scamp that always runs off but that shit is super dangerous.

What's frustrating about this show is that sometimes it does have good writing. Like in my opinion "The Next World" in S6 was exactly the tone the show should strive for. It didn't take itself super seriously, the characters acted like human beings, and there was still some room for serious moments.

bump

"Allahu Akbar!"

"yeah...ok I guess..."

I can't stand how they have this cookie-cutter "does killing bad people make me as bad as the bad people?" dilemma every fucking season. This is my biggest problem with the show. There's zero growth, and although they try to present Rick and his team as grizzled zombie apocalypse vets who will do whatever it takes to survive, they're still the same naive faggots they were when the show started. If this show were remotely realistic, pretty much all of the main cast, including Rick, would be dead, and characters like Shane or The Governor would still be alive and thriving. They want to portray this world as a hellish place where you gotta be a real bastard to survive, but then they let all the bastards die and the good guys win without having to fundamentally change their actions or modern value system. It completely undermines what they're trying to do and leaves the show in a sort of purgatory where the audience is forced to watch a bunch of retarded characters struggle with same philosophy 101 ethical dilemmas every season.

Yeah there have been so many "voice of peace" characters it's annoying. Dale, Herschel, Tyreese, Glenn to some extent, and now Morgan. At least with Morgan people act like he's a weirdo for having the philosophy he does.

That's why I say Shane should have lived. He was 100% correct in his philosophy. He went nuts over the pussy though, that was the problem. He should have left Rick's group and started his own splinter group of badass killers.

>Ok, here's my biggest problem with TWD right now: why the fuck does every single character have to talk about what's happening in these weird, abstract ways? Why do they not speak like normal people? Why do they not worry about practical concerns rather than dumbass philosophical theories?

ptsd and too much evangellion and kojima gaems