What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Nothing, shoo shoo

Nothing

No koenigsegg, thats what went wrong. It would have rekt the three other cars

No Stig

Boring Supercar segments. Always the worst part of the show, the jankier and more gimmicky it is, the better.

^^This is literally all thats wrong

its fucking amazing otherwise famalamadingdong

who writes the scripts now? because i though it was the writers that ruined the old top gear but now im not sure

Absolutely nothing you pleb

Nothing at all its the same show with a different name but now the whole show is Top Gear special most of the time. Its literally what everyone wanted.

>i though it was the writers that ruined the old top gear

What? Nothing ruined the old top gear. Jeremy punched a producer and got fired. Hammond and May decided to follow their mate and start the same show again but this time without the BBC fucking them over. Its quite simple really.

Nothing faggot

I dont know if I like the american nascar driver, i miss stig

other than that it was pretty great

These two really. But they will bring in koenigseggs eventually. As for the stig well not sure what they could there but the new course is fucking ace.

old top gear was cringy as fuck, i dont know why everyone started saying they loved after they fired him, it wasnt long ago most people were questioning whether it was on its last legs

Nothing. Prove me wrong.

>old top gear was cringy as fuck

Matter of opinion. You either like the jokes or not. Its their own brand of humor.

It's just missing the Jessica theme song

Ratings were pretty consistently high for top gear I believe. Even right before they left it was the number 1 show on BBC.

This show will never have the success that the three did before. FACT.
Jeremy Clarkson should not be rewarded for being unprofessional. FACT.
This is not Top Gear. FACT.

this tbqh the new Top Gear was refreshing as hell I hope they can get Evans back

1. We will see
2. Who cares
3. Who cares

when does it air? Fridays?

It's on Amazon or Buttflix or something

Amazon prime streaming

Aamzon, but they're releasing weekly. Don't know on what day though

but it wasnt you could see the difference between their own humor and when it was scripted to hell.
im not saying I didnt enjoy it but there were a couple of seasons where the cringy scripting was too much

As with every weekly show.

>nobody should watch a show with a guy who punched someone in the face

wow, momma really raised you in a bubble doesn't she?

They dropped the best part about the show, the long challenges

Almost every memorable thing from old Top Gear stemmed from 'We've been given £500 to buy car and do ambitious thing'

judging from their teaser thingie at the start, there will some amphibious challenge. Looked like May had a vehicle with tons of bricks on it

Dude its the first fucking episode. And they wouldnt do specials in every fucking episode let alone the first one.

more scripted garbage for plebs

need the superior version by the dixie dregs

American audience.

I really hope they have more cheap car challenges, they were the best episodes
>british leyland trio
>cars for 100 pounds

nothing will beat the caravan holiday though, comfy as fuck

>USA USA USA