>Alejandro has prepared a delightful meal for us. Chili and sea bass, I believe. Shall we?

>>Alejandro has prepared a delightful meal for us. Chili and sea bass, I believe. Shall we?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

munchies.vice.com/en/articles/how-jurassic-park-nearly-drove-the-chilean-sea-bass-to-extinction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's chili IN sea bass.

How did Raimi get away with this?

Hello John

CHILEAN SEA BASS REEEEEE

what about the Jet standing by with Tacos? did Alejandro make those as well?

Lmao

What? Where the fuck would they get Chilean sea bass from? They were off the cost of Costa Rica.

chili and sea bass seems like such an odd pairing

He spared no expense

I love chili

Uneducated WOP.

lol

>"oh no, it's a dinosaur! I better go take a shit!"

What did he mean?

but do you like it with sea bass?

They flew in paleontologists from the Badlands a lawyer from the Amazon and a Mathematician from Texas, I'm betting they have the logistics of modern food importation down.

NO EXPENSE
O

E
X
P
E
N
S
E

what did he mean by what?

>Al "Eh" Andro has prep-aired a D-light fuel mill forest, Chilean sea base. Abbo leave!

so the plot element i can make out from this confusing line is that Al Andro (nicknamed Eh), one of Ingen's passenger plane pilots, has readied an aircraft for them to fly in (in Ingen pilot slang 'prep-aired'), a D-class light fuel 'Mill Forest' propellor plane, ready to take them to Hammond's secret Chilean sea base. Why does this sea base never actually appear in the film? Surely Isla Nublar can't be the Chilean sea base as it's off the Pacific coast of Costa Rica, which is 3 and half thousand kilometres from Chile, at the least? The final words lead me to believe that Spielberg was attempting to depict Hammond's supposed suppressed racial hatred manifesting due to his Tourette's syndrome. Odd how it's never brought up again, though.

Is this the most Sup Forums meal?

Delicious

It's been confirmed on the movie's own FAQ I'm afraid.

Chili and Sea Bass.

Literally this.

Fuck, nigga, is that the appetizer?

Great source.

uh ah ah ah-yes!

PLEASE NOTE THE COMPLETE LACK OF CHILI ON THIS PLATE

It's right there you mongoloid

Computer, engage replicators on all decks to produce chili and sea bass on endless loop. Disengage overflow prevention protocols.

I see carrots and cherry tomatoes.

kek

>implying you didn't just type that up in word for windows

Good synthesis, juicy

Always though they were sausages tbo.

based Alejandro

yeah, it's not actually a plate, it's actually a deep bowl of chili and sea-bass with a large garnish of what I am to assume is shredded cheese...or hard uncooked la choy noodles

munchies.vice.com/en/articles/how-jurassic-park-nearly-drove-the-chilean-sea-bass-to-extinction

Leave Sup Forums immediately if you think he said Chilean sea bass

>cartoon slipping sound effect

Well that's just even worse when they clearly didn't say Chilean Sea Bass in the film

What a disaster

seabass from chili

Its really good. Solid choice

yeah probably more like
>durr it was near extinct!

>turns out the ocean is fucking gigantic and we just started fishing in a new spot.

On who's authority?

Does the Sea Bass go in the chili or are they two separate entities?

>Cover girl...

I think the raptor next to you is more important than makeup, you fucking Aussie.

Nice work photoshopping that screencap faggot but I have the original right here.

>the aerosol squeak and Nedry's squeal harmonizing

Kino

I knew an autistic kid in school who was obsessed with Wayne Knight and, to an extent, Dennis Nedry.

It's sea bass served with chillis

I like extra beans in my chili and see bass.

Alejandro is his pet dino.

a daring synthesis

>original
>last modified: today

Try harder kiddo

This one roar was so fucking weird in the movie.

f..fuck. get this hacker out of here!

>got their site password
>created fake article complete with link
>posted it 18 months ago

Um yeah, because YOU modified it??

That's just because I optimised the image. It was like 1 megabyte so I reduced it in MS Paint. That's the last time I do this board a favour you ungrateful fucking asshole, I hope you're pleased with yourself.

>mfw i have to discuss television and film with filthy redditors who think he says "chilean sea bass"

>trying to make people click on that virus "link"
Sup Forums isn't that dumb, user.

>you're such a nerd

>Im not a nerd, im a hacker!

Perhaps they should have had the lobster stuffed with tacos instead

Trips confirm.

Daring meme synthesis

>"Nedry" is an anagram for "Nerdy"
Really makes me think

Find Nedry. Check the vending machines.

Hol up

What did they mean by this? Chili and Chilean sea bass is delicious.

>Jurassic Park ticket cost several million dollars
>Grated sharp cheddar cheese and cheap tuna

No expense

Nice shoop but the original has already been posted here:

I should have shooped myself more battery life.
Nathan Explosion was also a fan of sugar crusted bacon wrapped chili and Chilean sea bass in a pan, why is he not mentioned more in these threads?

>Well that's just even worse when they clearly didn't say Chilean Sea Bass in the film

They said Chile Sea Bass, wich is pronounced as "Chili Sea Bass"

Anybody wanna soda or somethin'? 'cause I-I'm goin' up to the machine I thought maybe I'd get somebody somethin'. I-i've had all these sweets and I thought I'd get something salty.

>he thinks the ocean is full of fish
Its mostly empty
Over fishing is a serious problem

>he thinks it's mostly empty

It's filled with microorganisms, plankton, krill, all sorts of stuff. The ocean is teeming with life.

I meant in relation to fish.

>20 minutes into seabass and chili and she gives you this look. wat do?

Ian, freeze!

I've been trying to get an edit for "Watch it, Ian", but I can't into photoshop.

>can't figure out how to post a transparent pic with a hand into another pic

Hello John

Hello John

She's a qt

hurr durr where muh busches beans

I truly believe that Jurassic park has the best looking food in any video medium

How do you drive Chili to extinction?

By being Alejandro

When you gotta go, you gotta go.

Cmon man, the move spoonfed you this one.

here you are user

>Even director Steven Spielberg wasn't safe from Attenborough's twisted vision.

>"One time I yelled 'cut' and Richard turned to me and said 'what if someone just stood in the front of the raptor shed and announced chili and sea bass for lunch? Maybe Alejandro would forget his trained routine of preparing a delightful meal.' My jaw hit the floor and it never really came back up. That's when I thought, is he getting in character to order chili and sea bass, or is chili and sea bass something that he's been hungry for all along?"

>"Sometimes I would go to look into the cameras, and I noticed Richard had put something in the lens. It was stuff like 'What if the sea bass were really served with chili? Would it still be Chilean seabass?' and 'Lights. Camera. Weehavateereks.' I had to ask him to stop because I was feeling too scared to direct."

American detected.

Many thanks.

not by sparing any expenses that's for sure

You spare no expense

Dumb expenseposters

I am fucking crying with laughter and I've only read the first 6 words