"YOU'RE AFTERBIRTH!"

>"YOU'RE AFTERBIRTH!"

Fuck, what do you even say to that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XLLlC7J8uMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What a based guy.

Nothing, you get your head bashed in with a bowling pin.

kek

Why was he so mean spirited, Sup Forums?

idk what makes people like Eli Sunday

he was kinda a covert narcissist

"Well the jerk store called, and they're running outta you."

mah hombre

I love that line, it cuts so deep and is such a disgusting comparison.

>SLITHERED OUT OF YOUR MOTHER'S FILTH
>THEY SHOULD HAVE PUT YOU IN A GLASS JAR ON THE MANTELPIECE

he was the devil idiot

my nigga you just got ROASTED

A BASTARD IN A BASKET

"You're telling me that I'm leftover crap?"

Pls no bully

N-n-no you

His dick didn't work. It's in the script/screenplay. He was frustrated as all fucking hell cause he couldn't fuck. So he was always having the gears going full blast mentally.

SHUT UP

What exactly was in the screenplay? And even if it was in the screenplay, it's not something explored very much in the film other than his seeming lack of interest in women.

i'd probably call him a cuck and make a hasty retreat to my car.

He was greed incarnate.

He could only ever want, no matter how much he had.

If it was deleted from the script/screenplay, it's no longer valid.

>

Imagine being permanently banished from Sup Forums and having to spend all your time on IMDb message boards. That's what life was like for Daniel Plainview.

"One night I'm gonna come to you, inside of your house, wherever you're sleeping, and I'm gonna cut your throat"
What did he mean by this?

>Can I have a sip of your milkshake?

What did he mean by this?

Kind of an odd line to have during the climax of your film

sharing dairy-based treats is pretty intimate, since all the schlarm from your mouths gets mixed into it.If you've been eating the wrong thing that day it can ruin the entire thing

>i only see the worst in people

at risk of being called an edge lord, I identify way too fucking much with Plainview

DON'T BULLY ME DANIEL

In his line of business, that's probably a pretty justified view. You even see that earlier in the film when the guys from the other oil company say that he's unfit to look after the boy.

Jesus...

just saw this deleted scene for the first time

youtube.com/watch?v=XLLlC7J8uMI

can tell why it got cut, a little heavyhanded with the exposition, but daniel's speech at the end is interesting

>I think Eli is a lunatic. And I think you're a weak little man Abel. I'm glad to have your land, and make a living off it where you couldn't. You're lucky the day I showed up here Abel. So now I would like you to stay away from me, just go on back down to your house. Stay there. You'll know when the well comes in.