Jeff Bridges is no longer /ourguy/

Jeff Bridges is no longer /ourguy/

pagesix.com/2016/11/22/jeff-bridges-on-trump-im-rooting-for-the-guy/

Other urls found in this thread:

dreamingwithjeff.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>He added of the country’s future, “I’m rooting for the guy, but we’ll see how it all goes. You just don’t know how it will all work out.”

That's a very level-headed response.

Sounded pretty reasonable and open minded to me

>Wishing the best for his country

LITERALLY FUCKING UNACCEPTABLE. I WISH SOMEBODY HAD TOLD ME WE TRAVELLED BACK TO 1930'S GERMANY! UGHHHHHHHHH...

DONALD TRUMP MADE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!

reported for Sup Forums cancer

Yeah, well that's just, like, your opinion, man

>Bridges, who publicly threw his support behind Hillary Clinton before the election, said he was “pleased” with Trump’s acceptance speech.
He's a cool guy.

more like Sup Forums cancer, retard

>Supported Hillary
>didnt lose his mind and revert back to a 5 year old when she lost
seems like a good guy op

when you're mature enough to not have a "guy" OP, you will understand. and you'll also finally be an adult.

Goddamn, I hope Trump doesn't fuck this up.

Reported and saged

That's what you're supposed to do, FFs emma roberts was posing with hillary all over her instagram and you know what was on her social media after trump's victory?

Scream queens shilling and fucking lemurs. AS IT SHOULD BE

I'm pretty sure OP didn't even read this tiny fart of an article, this is entirely a cheap attempt at getting (Yous)

WELL HERE YOU ARE SIR

What a fucking loser, giving up his belief just to look like a "nice" guy.

I'd rather be a "nice" guy than a raving lunatic screaming Attica pretending like I actually saw Dog Day Afternoon.

He made a soundtrack of his voice you can play as you fall asleep. Its magical, he talks you through an imaginary forest and you go hang gliding...its free and really peaceful.

>dreamingwithjeff.com/

based dude too comfy to get dramatic

Basically the same thing Obama said.

>Sup Forums has been on full meltdown ever since Trump disavowed the alt-right and says he won't prosecute Hillary