Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o28dyt7w3As
youtube.com/watch?v=TOaMtzl4ufg
youtube.com/watch?v=5vhaQIp5PBs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

too alpha for his own good

he didn't get cast as negan

low self-esteem so he feels a need to attack others constantly

I honestly think it's low self esteem and insecurity he covers with his aggressiveness.

latent homosexuality

Rollins isn't that bad. He's well traveled and has some interesting stories to tell about people and places. If you spend some time listening to his shows he talks about himself and his background a little to establish context, but most of his time is spent telling stories about people he's met and things happening around the world. I admire anyone with a zeal to keep moving.

He's got a bit of an alpha douche vibe and its probably his tattoos and the way he dresses and carries himself, but he'll be the first to make fun of himself and tell you he's a wimp and a softie so it's not lost on him.

I bet that too, I've never seen pics of him with a woman ever.
>inb4 someone says the same about me

he saw his best friend randomly getting shot pointblank in the face

I forgot him doing something with lydia lunch.
I read about that. Bummer.

Which reminds me of a funny story he told at a show about going out with RuPaul and getting emails from a bunch of angry Rollins band fans who thought he was dating a black guy. He just played along and wrote them back confirming everything. He's got a sense of humor about himself for sure.

fpbp

that's a funny way of saying he heard it behind him and it was in the back of the head

Yup, they were robbed at their house back in the nineties or whenever it was. Gangbangers had been scoping the street out and noticed record company cars pulling up in his driveway so one day they walked up while they were outside and held them up. His friend got shot dead for the few dollars in his pocket and Rollins ran, hopped a fence and went straight to a restaurant where he called the police. He doesn't tell this story with any sense of bravado either, he was very sober about it and how quickly his feet took him away in that moment before he even knew what was happening.

He even made a song about this
youtube.com/watch?v=o28dyt7w3As

The thing is, I relate to that song a lot. If I wasn't so self defeating, full of low self esteem, and insecurity who knows what I can do with my life.

I like him a lot. I don't know why. I don't like any of his bands. I don't really like his writing style. His stand up is lame. I don't like is show. He's a bad actor. But he seems like a really good guy.

>what's his problem
war.

what is it good for?

absolutely nothing.

we've been waiting 10 years and you're making whiny posts about it on facebook. do something or shut the fuck up about the time you've lost.

He's a cunt because he never smoked a fag or went for a beer or took any other mind bending chemical to calm his fucking tits and take that stick out of his ass.

He actually has smoked and drank, and he's even dropped acid. He just doesn't anymore because 1) he's focused on productivity, and that stuff derails productivity, and 2) his best friend is Ian Mackaye

he's doing the "i missed out and I lost thing now"? called it 3 years ago

just an average guy
all average guys are fucked

owns a pice of skull of his friend.

SOA is fun DC hardcore. Nothing mind-blowing, but worthwhile if you're into amateurish early hardcore.

Black Flag hasn't aged well, but they're one of the most influential bands in the history of rock music. The early stuff paved the way for hardcore, especially on the "tough guy" end of the spectrum. Their later stuff set the stage for grunge and sludge metal. That said, a number of their contemporaries hold up much better, notably Bad Brains.

Rollins Band is mostly weak, but they had a few great singles, like Low Self Opinion and Illumination.

His stand up is honestly kind of unfunny, but he has charisma, and he's actually pretty insightful. His political opinions are more worthwhile than most public figures'.

His travel doc stuff is worth checking out.

I wish he was my dad

he didn't say that he just said that if he could get over his problems he could do better and the song speaks about people like him

Because of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=TOaMtzl4ufg

YOU SLEEP ALONE AT NIGHT YOU NEVER WONDER WHY ALL THIS BITTERNESS BUILDS UP INSIDE YOU

Henry has no problems. You have a problem with yourself, and need to check yourself real badly before you DIE!

Well, first of all, Henry was given Ritalin in his youth because of his hyper-activity, and he HAS dropped LSD. Funny story actually.............

youtube.com/watch?v=5vhaQIp5PBs