Conor mcgregor vs mayweather fight is happening in late august. Does conor have a chance?

conor mcgregor vs mayweather fight is happening in late august. Does conor have a chance?

Other urls found in this thread:

themoneyteam.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, Conor is in his prime while Floyd is at the end of his career and Conor has the height and reach advantage but it's still nowhere near a fair fight. Floyd will destroy him assuming the CTE hasn't set in too far yet.

Let me explain it on you AGAIN, dipshits. Here's how it is going to go down:

Nothing happens in August.
Mayweather's camp is going to insist Conor have a big fight first, to raise his profile.
Against GSP.
Conor will lose, as Mayweather's camp knows.
Mayweather then says, "Am I going to fight who? Conrad who? Never heard of him. You know I don't fight scrubs, come on."

yfw you finally realize there was NEVER going to be a fight and that this whole thing was 4-D chess player Floyd Mayweather raising the Money Team brand.

themoneyteam.com/

The manlet is gonna end up knocking Floyd out.

That left hand is too powerful.

Has this fight even been confirmed?

Just got confirmed less than an hour ago

Only OK'd by the athletic commish, I believe.
not gonna happen.
McGoobs isn't a legit opponent in boxing, and Floyd's not in MMA.
Neither situation is worth paying for.

Kys leaf

Its true, check yahoo sports.

Ahh shit im sorry leaf, thought you were yanking my dick

Its worth fighting for, but as a quick payday for Mayweather and retirement money without fucking up his MMA legacy for Conor.
There is no way Conor comes back to defend his belt after this fight.

Like, less than 5%. He would need to win in the first 2-3 rounds, otherwise Mayweather will TKO him later or just win by pure points like normal.

>Floyd's not in MMA
this is a total meme, connor is """the best""" in a rigged """sport""" with a tiny tiny pool of talent/competition who's strength is his standup game, floyd would destroy him in an MMA match too with a few weeks of prep

>pretending boxing isnt completely rigged, including for mayweather

Exactly. Haven't these retards seen any of Floyd's fights since Ortiz. Motherfucker has the refs and judges in his back pocket. Conor stands no chance in boxing, even without that.

The fight is finalized and official, stop posting this retarded shit

You have to be able to actually hit someone to knock them out

>Floyd will destroy him
He will win, but Floyd has never "destroyed" anyone, his style doesn't allow it.

>floyd would destroy him in an MMA match too with a few weeks of prep
now now let's not get carried away

>le lucky punch ginger twitter celebrity vs le ducky run around le square circle illiterate niglet

no

It's OK'd by the athletic commission, that's it.

t. Watched boxing since 2015

That's a lie... he destroyed Victor Ortiz.

Nice b8. Boxing is rigged and no way mayweather could survive in the octogon.

Still as a boxer myself, if Floyd even gets staggered, boxing will be seen as a complete joke

This is the ultimate pleb filter that has ever happened in any sport, ever. If you think Connor will be competitive, let alone win 1 second of this fight, you need to leave Sup Forums right now and kill yourself.

Why would Mayweather accept this? It's probably an easy win but if miracle happens and mcgregor wins it's humiliating as fuck. Does he really need more money?

floyd always had trouble against guys with equivalent or better reach than him

but conor doesnt have the stamina to go for more than 4-5 rounds, if that. and he doesnt have the power to ko a boxer

why isn't it mma

It's a easy 100 million dollar lay day. Why the fuck wouldn't he accept it? Same goes for McGregor. I think he knows he can't beat Mayweather in a boxing match, but it will be the biggest pay day of his life.

Mayweather doesn't take a fight unless he knows he's going to win. You can't beat what you can't hit. He will leave the ring unscathed, 50-0, with an extra 100-150 mil.

>100 mill

he earnt 300 for the pac fight, motherfucker is literally getting more than that to school some mma fighter. Conor could only deal with Diaz's jab by learning how to throw proper leg kicks instead of meme side kicks, Mayweather is going to have him flinching all night, throwing counters at air and jabbing him when he hesitates.

It's wolf tickets motherfucker

Because Floyd isn't stupid and the UFC can't pay him 9 figures

>Because Floyd and Conor aren't stupid and both want to make 100+ million.
FTFY

Conor is going to make more in one fight than all the rest of his fights combined, 5 times over.

I would fight either of them for 100 million. I would fight both of them back to back for 100 million. I would fight both of them back to back for 500k.

r u saying tht conor talked himsellf into milliuns

based shogun

i would get beaten by them and hospitalized for a few months by both for around 200k

This is the first fight Floyd is going to get USADA tested for. He is 40 years old.

You're an idiot if you don't put some cash on Conor, the odds will be ridiculous.

The only chance is that connor somehow punches floyd out in the first 3 rounds. After that he's a walking corpse there and floyd will win every round.

what's the chances of conor panicking after getting stunned and getting DQ'd for doing some crazy shit like a wheelkick or shooting for a takedown

>3 rounds

I think a guy that goes five 5min rounds against Nate Diaz, a guy who does triathlons in his free time, will last a bit longer than three 3-minute rounds.

nolol

If any of you MMA retards think McGregor has any sort of chance, you should be euthanised. In fact, they should put /heem/ and /box/ up for grabs as to who gets relegated to /asp/.

>punches him out
Jesus. You people really have never seen a Mayweather fight. You cannot hit him. He is too fast. You cannot beat what you can't hit.

It's 7 to 1

what weight will they fight at? not that it makes a huge difference to the outcome. floyd fought half his career heavier than he is best at to get bigger purses. make the MMA guy drop ten kilos to make lightweight and mayweather could well knock him out.

>as a boxer myself

LOL

The pace for boxing is entirely different than MMA. If you fought then you would know this. Plus those fights aren't exactly the best examples of Conor's cardio.

>Does conor have a chance?
No.

He can't box for shit and Floyd is top ten of all time.

Because MMA is a joke """"""""sport"""

Unless Conor lands a hail mary, Floyd is taking this 120-108 on all three cards.

He'll reach two milestones through this fight. He is 49-0 now tied with Rocky Marciano. When he wins this he will have the best unbeaten record in history. Plus it might make him the first billion dollar boxer, as in $1B prize money.

They both win, this is an overpriced circus act.

Conor isn't a boxer. Mayweather is. The irish will be eating BBC for breakfast.