Youtube downlaoder

Here you go guys. Heres a youtube downloader for your phones. Spread it around. Lets fuck youtube in the ass!

mediafire.com/file/268vn0iqrl09lb6/Youtube_Downloader.apk

PIC UNRELATED

Other urls found in this thread:

f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdfilter=Youtube&fdid=io.gitlab.mudassir.youtubecacher
maketecheasier.com/open-source-youtube-app-android/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mmmm viruses

Not virus. But now that you mention it it looks sus as fuck lol. I've posted it all over facebook aswell. This app jsut removes the long winded process of copying and pasting links. Heres a screenshot

wow thanks this totally didn't infect my phone with viruses will recommend to all my friends

Well I have no doubt that it didnt infect your phone as I made it, so I know exactly what it does lol. And you arent the only person who is currently using it :)

I can't find anything wrong with it.

No virus app seems to have issue with it besides its authorship.

Thanks for the virus, I'll be sure to just search gay dolphin rape all day 4u

Yeah since its from an unknown source it will need permission to install. I tried to put it on Play Store, but google denied it because it "breaches youtubes terms and conditions". So fuck them lol

Put it on fdroid

Is this a mobile app or something? because I've been user JDownloader to download from anywhere for about 6 years

Wow dude. Were you hired by youtube to post stuff like that to try prevent piracy? I thought 4channers were a "fuck the system" type society

Whats special about this one? I use New Pipe for downloads so far. Nice layout and you can just use it as an alternative player as well if the origial app doesnt work.
Also it allows you to turn off the screen without the video stopping so you can use it to play music more efficiently or in the background.

Ok thanks for the suggestion. I will do some research on fdroid

Here's one that works and isn't hosted somewhere janky
f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdfilter=Youtube&fdid=io.gitlab.mudassir.youtubecacher

>youtube
>piracy
>shit is free
>piracy
>downloading videos
>cellphone
Nigga, what the fuck is wrong with you?

This one can do exactly what you just mentioned lol. except I made it so I know that it hasnt got any spyware or shit like that. I can trust it, unlike one I dont know about :P

New Pipe is open source so its completely safe to use.
Not to tell you that its not a good idea though. Does your player support accounts and subscriptions? Thats the only thing New Pipe is missing. That and playlists.

Ah ok. No, mine doesnt to those either. Does it just download from the click of a button? If so, then it is pretty much just the same thing lol

maketecheasier.com/open-source-youtube-app-android/
Pretty much yeah. Honestly if you could manage to get channels and subscription to work, Im sure a lot of people would use yours instead. I assume it would be quite tricky to get access to account data, so login may be impossible to do, however instead you could implement your own device-based subscription with no accounts at all.

Ok that ones pretty damn awesome. Better than mine in fact. I shall put my brain to work