youtube.com/watch?v=V9VWTul_Pf0
youtube.com/watch?v=ocSWy28b5k8.
youtube.com/watch?v=NV1AR9a3Xds
youtube.com/watch?v=MyNGyRiNHPk.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZA308f2dJIqbQPnKFvQ118jOLC5LjYC5
last.fm/user/I001598283434
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=LEGKO82MpA4

what's the album next to Henry Crow at the bottom?

whoops this was meant for

which side did you mean?
left is Steely Dan's Gaucho, right is Mirakle by Derek Bailey, Jamaaladeen Tacuma and Calvin Weston

This is the last thing I expected a Yoshihide track to sound like. Is the rest of the album like this?

meant to the right. it caught my eye for some reason

The entire album is just under 2h of covers of Hachidai Nakamura's 50s and 60s standards, yeah. some of them get pretty wild in real Otomo hours fashion, but all of them pay strong homage to the originals, and are very subtly arranged. It's the best thing I've discovered recently.

Neat. I'll keep my eye on that.
Here's a recent fave: youtube.com/watch?v=Lm9bdVeZiCQ

Just started listening to songs:ohia discog before magnolia electric co.So far,i like it

post a picture of yourself please

Labradors

Batsumi

OoOoH BABY UNGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Hüsker Dü - Zen Arcade
The Coneheads - L.P.1.: "14 Year Old High School PC-Fascist Hype Lords Rip Off Devo for the Sake of Extorting $$$ From Helpless Impressionable Midwestern Internet Peoplepunks L.P."

stop clicking the compression checkbox reeeeee

topster down?

has been for a while unfortunately
use neverendingchartrendering.org instead

my week, does anyone have the endurance core chart?

is soyboy the term used for the awkward soft spoken harmless male feminist?

go back to Sup Forums

nice chart, try lovesilescrushing or astrobrite

wow nice aesthetics sadly idk what to rec you

>neverendingchartrendering.org
this is much much better anyway, cheers

Henlo

rec some 5a.m.-core stuff
fun chart
try shortcake collage tape - spirited summer
fun chart
try anything aside from Sup Forumscore

im not convinced this isnt just the mu core chart rearranged. there is literally not a single surprising addition to this chart. not one.

japan - gentlemen take polaroids

Check out
Songs:Ohia-Impala
Long fin killie-Amelia
Ceberus Shoal-Crash my moon yacht
Thethe-Soul mining
Klaatu-Hope
Songs Ohia-s/t
Soft machine-volume two
Anybody want to recs,any genre.

Camel - Stationary Traveler and Mirage

good morning, dear bread
ask for recs if you want i'll be here for a couple of hours
Alva noto & Ryuichi sakamoto - insen
Imre kiss - overthrown
Julien neto - Le Fumeur de Ciel
henlo
hi pop
Cerati - bocanada
Lamp - yume

whats top right?

Meant to say labradaford, it autocorrected.

i feel like im getting memed at this point

thee more shallows
duster
id like reccs tekka
maybe try gomma workshop

will check that out
heard these?:
Pauline Oliveros - Primordial lift
Christopher Hipgrave - day
Trespassers William - Having
Mahogany - Connectivity!
Macha & bedhead - macha loved bedhead

meant to quote

only the first one, thank you

I can't add albums not on there dumbass list. fuck this site

leave a blank space and add it with paint

Chart threads died when people started to post a new thread after the previous one didn't even get 100 replies.

>Ys
>Remain In Light
>The College Dropout
>THE FUCKING KID A
>In the Court of the Crimson King
>Trout Meme Replica
>Vespertine
>The Lonesome Crowded West
>Rumors
>Songs 4 the Deaf
Kill yourself you fucking pleb

kanye west - yeezus

Works for me

GOOD rec

Dude, you can use Image URLs to get images from albums. Paste them into the search board and it'll give you the image, but you have to put the name.
Nação Zumbi - Da Lama Ao Caos
Holger Czukay, Jah Wobble, The Edge - Snake Charmer

I keep forgetting to add the chart, I'm a moron.

hi iS, what should i listen to today

this betelmire EP i have in my chart is pretty comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=VbH41V9aGrM

Tool - Lateralus
Subaeris - The City in Rain

I think the problem is that the result of adding what is usually a far larger image then down-scaling it to fix the chart usually results in ridiculous amounts of aliasing that render the album indecipherable. Still, if it works for one then that is great. Hope you are faring well user!

Try the following if you haven't already;
>Caetano Veloso - Transa. (37 mins. MPB/ Singer/ songwriter). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=V9VWTul_Pf0
>Nocturnal Habits - New Skin For Old Children. (41 mins. Indie rock/ Alternative rock). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=ocSWy28b5k8. (features members of Unwound, though certainly forges its own identity).
I don't know why but I feel that you might need a hug, so *hug*, sorry if that was kind of embarrassing. Have a nice day!

I'll admit that I'm feeling rather tiresome today so sorry if I'm a little light on the recommendations though please try these;
>Bee Gees - Odessa. (64 mins. Baroque pop/ Pop rock). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=NV1AR9a3Xds (do not make the mistake I did of assuming them to be a disco band only capable of churning out top 40 hits, they are far different than one would expect).
>Witch - Lazy Bones. (42 mins. Psychedelic rock/ Zamrock). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=MyNGyRiNHPk.
Enjoy the rest of your day user!

i wish i had a piano

same
POOPEE TIME

>Making another soyboy thread
Just when I thought I've seen the stupidest thread you keep making them

wish i could make a top 40

why do you even respond to him?

heres some of my shit, opinions welcome

good mix of classic era and new hip-hop

HOLY SHIT I'M A HUGE SOYBOY IT'S GREAT.

fuck a milly on a willy
oof
robert turman - way down

Chart threads died when people didn't post in them enough to stop them from getting bumped into the archive. Oh wait, that's what's always happened.
>I named off the most popular albums I noticed on his chart because I don't recognize the rest
If you think I'm the one making them, you're an idiot.

>Oh wait, that's what's always happened.
Spotted the newfag.
Charts threads used to hit the 300 replies a few years ago. Now they die at 50 replies.

I've been posting in these threads for the past three years, bud.

Your memory is fragile then, because three years ago those threads did reach the 300 replies instead of 50 replies like it has been happening now.

why are you talking to him?

I mean, one of the reason it has happened is that there is something of an infinite cycle. I'm - I've posted in chart threads for about an year now. Though some of my favorite albums have been /chart/ recs, at this point I've gotten recs that fall into "a bit too obvious", like The Shape of Punk to Come or Lateralus. They're not bad recs, but the issue is less that they don't fit my tastes and more that they're stuff I already have listened to a while ago. Kind of a brag, but my point is - can we get less obvious recs?

You know, these posts where you think you're being inconspicuous by not directly replying to my post... they don't work. Sorry to tell ya, champ.

have you Heard leucocyte by Esbjörn svensson trio?

have you Learned how Not to capitalize random Words in your sentences?

grimescuck shut up

No, though I ought to.

You're not you when you're hungry.

your posts are dumb

Have You Learned Attaching Unfunny Memes Tó Your Every Post Makes You Look Retarded

I'm personally hurt. How will I ever recover?

that other post wasnt me but still noo :)

it's got nice piano if that's what you enjoy

>can we get less obvious recs?
We could if we didn't "force" newfags to recommend stuff, or even better, tell them to listen to stuff from more "developed" charts before posting.

Maybe a bit 'pleb' but fuck it, I like what I like. No particular order within the tiers.

Ill check it out thanks
Oh wow its already in my library :o

in need of recommendations

oof

The trick for that is to force interaction to keep the threads alive rather than forcing specifically on going for recs. I was a newfag here as well, at one point - from guessing people's clothes and personalities to asking about albums that seemed interesting, I managed to avoid giving recs when I had yet to solidify an alright knowledge of music beyond the obvious. I suppose most people are afraid when they see a chart thread and recognize like a third of it, or less.

how soy am i ? how gay am i?

youre soy as shit

ginastera (pcs, sqs), barraque (all), crumb (black angels), carter (sqs, night fantasies), mosolov (sonatas), rouse (trombone concerto, gorgon), macmillan (stabat mater) and birtwistle (earth dances)

where u been? left discord?

Today's listens, slow day

idk, try more Vaporwave. 2814, Subaeris, Chungking Mansions, SLЏMS - Walled City, HKE

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZA308f2dJIqbQPnKFvQ118jOLC5LjYC5
probably some stuff you'll like on here

I left Discord for a few months, but I'm back now. I'm in a few different RYM servers.

I remember my freshman year of highschool I was in the back of the band room trying to figure out how to play the drums (I would no joke practice my rudiments on a copy of 1984 that I would carry in my backpack from since 7th grade since my deadbeat parents didn't want to spend 30 fucking dollars to buy me a practice pad online LOL) and like this is when I finally had stopped dressing like a fucking neckbeard so like these juniors were talking to me and one of them was one of those hot art girls who had like, a photography blog and would carry a DSLR everywhere and she was like

"so user, what kinda bands do you like"
and I was being really evasive because I pretend not to listen to music but since I look like a filthy hipster everyone assumes I just listen to like, Vampire Weekend or sumshit and then she was like

"so what's your fav band at the moment"
and I was like
"BLACK MOTH SUPER RAINBOW"

and she was like, uhm, Black Moth Super Rainbow? as if she had some mild passing interest in finding out more but at the same time sounding totally disgusted by me and all I could think about was how much force it would take to drive a drumstick straight through my skull.

I went and failed my honor band audition later that year, thanks

---------------

I think you could get into the local coffee shop here. They won't let me in because I don't know Bowie.

just pick one up offa craigslist

i got a year long subscription to mubi for black friday and now I feel like a fucking idiot because I still have the karagagagagagrgrga account the legendary chartposter kodi gave me

-----

does anyone here know any good guitar method books? don't link me to a PDF of pumping nylon or I'm going to shit all over the sidewalk of my workplace and I'll even send you a picture to prove what a FUCKING idiot I am

how's that? is this a FUCKING trainwreck yet?
IS THIS A FUCKING JOKE????

Digging this, thanks!

its time isnt it
the black charts

If you've never listened to Gas, you'd probably really like it if you gave it some time

some things take time

what's your rym?

i don't actually use RYM because I think it's kinda pointless

this is all I got
last.fm/user/I001598283434

MI HÉROE ES