>get me jon snow except better in every way imaginable

Say no more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xoMLrKInT8g
youtube.com/watch?v=IocQ_DZVAU0
youtube.com/watch?v=hj-BulImoEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=G7tD-NL69Fk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bullshit, that's clearly Brandon Stark but alive.

Better bastard coming through. Haven't seen S2 yet. Did you rike it?

I've been meaning to get to S2 of Yellow Fever Waifufest for a while.

>get me Vikings except better in every way imaginable
Say no more.

Why won't this faggot grow a complete mustache?

Bad facial hair genetics.

>Sword sheathed on his back

Jon Snow doesn't have shitty dark negro eyes

u a retard pham?

>wanting a sheath wagging around and slapping on your leg like a giant horse dick

>not drawing your sword then handing your sword belt and scabbard to your page to hold while you fight with your squire accompanying

pfft plebs

Watched this expecting live action vinland saga. Instead I got anti-Christianity wanking game of thrones knock-off.

But nothing made me laugh more than when the Mc spent the whole first season doing side quests instead of trying to save his sister.

it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be but I also didn't pay complete attention to it, just background noise.

I normally like Bernard Cornwell's books too. Agincourt's bretty gud.

lol, every one in every time must have wanted it this way then

It's just easier to have it on your belt, strapping it to your back is more practical though unless you have a fuckton of armor on and can't even reach back there.

It's not as good as Vikings but it's pretty good for BBC

>it's a Uthred proves that's he too dumb to live yet again by fucking everything up but manages to survive through the strength of his plot armor episode

>It's an Uhtred makes Alfreds daughter his side bitch and gives her a good deep dicking even though he's 55 years of age episode

>strapping it to your back is more practical though

You can't draw a sword from your back. It's practical for long travel maybe but it needs to be on the waist so you can actually unsheathe it in a hurry.

>someone comes up from behind you and steals your sword
>awkwardly duck around doorways instead of having it at your waist and steady
>take way longer to draw your sword as you awkwardly reach behind your back and pull wildly into the air

there's a reason literally everyone put their swords on their waists.

Too bad about his extra chromosomes though.

Arseling.

>best character dies like a bitch under the feet of his fellow men
I won't be watching season 2. thanks though.

Hasn't he done well

>Does the exact opposite of what would help him

>Always drops what he is doing for pussy

>Ignores the pussy when its attached to someone smart, always adhere to it when they are dumb

>Continue to behave in a dubious and untrustworthy manner

>Incapable of understanding why no one wants to deal

I actually really like the feeling of this show. I just really, really hate Utred.

>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS

kit harrington is the biggest miscast in the show

>You can't draw a sword from your back

Yes you fucking can.

It's a lot better than Vikings.

Vikings is just the byproduct of the History channel trying to do their own pleb-tier HBOshit. It's garbage to keep the drooling retards amused between episodes of Ice Road Truckers and Ancient Aliens.

>its an uhtred betrays his only real friend for some pagan whore

only alfred is only good character left

Since when did season 2 come out? Today?

The fact that Uhtred lets his temper cloud his judgment and makes dumb decisions is what makes him a good character. Though, considering how much he fucked up, I'd like to see him start learning from those mistakes in season 2.

Also, Iseult is best waifu. Fact.

youtube.com/watch?v=xoMLrKInT8g

hi there underage!

Uhtred is an angry arrogant bastard in the books early on too, but he eventually grows up and becomes a god tier leader

SEASON 2

FUCKING
WHEN?

>Uhtred is supposed to look like this
>They cast a dark haired manlet that can't grow a real beard
ok

>video uses a fucking fuckhuge longsword as an example
wew

is he wielding a fucking zweihander bro? no

here's one with a shorter sword
>inb4 lindybeige
youtube.com/watch?v=IocQ_DZVAU0
you can't do it unless it's a fucking tiny sword. fuck off

still too long

I hope at some point if Last Kingdom is successful there will be adaptations of Cornwell's King Arthur books.

Yeah, to balance out my other horse cock.

show me someone doing it then. in fact, show me a clip from the show that shows the entire unsheathing sequence in one cut. i'll wait

>this is the point where he will stop replying

can't even find a clip of him any of the times he's using the sword to fight.

Great show, I'm gladthat fucking pagan slut was decapitated though, Uhtred should become a good christian and stay with his sons mother.

whoops forgot to spoiler image, my bad.

I really hope we see more qt ginger christian in S2.

>uhtred
>staying with one woman

That finale was fucking insane though.

jon snow isn't quite the whingey cunt this cat is tho

cool facial hair. looks like mine when i was 12

>"12"

Yeah, it's not the best casting. He would be better as Jon Snow though.

An utterly unlikeable main character with zero character development over eight hours.

Show was saved by Alfred and Leofric and the qt3.14159 redhead (pic related).

CHARLIE MURPHY!

I had peachfuzz like that at 12 too.

Pubert'd early.

The qt-est redhead was the servant that the priest almost caught Alfred making out with who seemed like was going to be a big part of the show and then she disappeared.

Only credited as The Pretty Servant.

good tast senpai

How was she a slut? Her pagan voodoo powers literally relied on the fact that she was a virgin.

What the fuck are you talking about? You think it's impossible to draw from a sheath on your back? Have you tried it? I do a lot of LARP events, and drawing your sword on your back just requires that the shoulder strap be a little loose so the sheath can move.

You pull it forward instead of up, the scabbard rotates a bit around your shoulder so that the bottom of the scabbard moves outward away from your body, and it comes out quickly and easily. Just as easily as at your hip. More easily sometimes, depending on what kind of armor you are wearing.

This isn't rocket science, bruh.

>I do a lot of LARP events
Oh user...

What a qt

In my home country LARPing isn't considered as nerdy as it is in the US. But even if it were, it's fun as fuck and I wouldn't care.

Beats sitting at home alone.

then show me a video you fucking dumbass, because i've provided two videos of how it doesn't work and here you are with your anecdotes

>I am Uthred, son of Uthred, brother of Uthred, father of Uthred

What did he mean by this?

It's not impossible, I've in fact done it the way you're describing (you basically pull the thing forward as you're unsheathing and it works fine) but I think the issue people have with back scabbards is more how they leave you open, and how length is pretty restricted by them.

My main nigga Metatron did a very fair video on drawing from the back with multiple lengths of swords and sword-types, and he wasn't absolutely ardently against it like faggots like Skallagrim.

youtube.com/watch?v=hj-BulImoEQ

youtube.com/watch?v=G7tD-NL69Fk

They killed best girl and Leofric, killed any desire to watch another season.

Reminder that Uhtred was pants on head retarded for the entire season,
>used his dick for decision making 80% of the time
>showed up randomly after 15 years and expected an instant welfare check and respect
>insulted the king and broke the law at every turn and expected no consequences
>abandoned his wife and baby to poverty and danger so he could go have a loot and burn a town
>got a new baby mama instantly
>acted like he din do nuffin and the king was just oppressing him when he got caught
>Constant temper tantrums and the attitude of a spoiled rich kid despite growing up a glorified slave

Uhtred would be the worst king ever and doesn't deserve to get his fathers kingdom back, nor did he deserve his QT wife.

Also he looks like a fag and Ubba should have killed him when he had the upper hand

dumb chad

Utred is by far the worst character of the show. Based Alfred redeems all though.

Alfred, Motherfucker Leofric, and to a lesser extent Aethelwold for his speech to the gods about tits and general buffoonery carried this show.

this dude was ok on the viking side of things as well.

i remember enjoying it but i can't really remember much that happened.

>we need a menacing bald guy to play luthor, get me heisenberg
>eisenberg? say no more

I think you might be in the wrong thread, friendo.

oodreth is not a 10th century hersir tho

>I do a lot of LARP events
hi lindybiege

sounds like he had some african ancestry

nah he was riffing off the op, dummy

do your eyes even work?

>tfw getting drunk and fucking my gf after a LARP session while staying in character
literally every saturday

Pretty gud.

in s2 she loses waifu status tho

>LARP

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Given he has Brad Pitt's jaw, cheeks, nose and lips, I'd say he's more of a discount A-lister.

Uhtred is the best character on the show. Everyone else just capitulates and falls in line with what's expected of them. Brida, despite being Saxon, drinks the Dane kool-aid and never questions them again. Ragnar, despite the fact that Danes killed his family doesn't do shit and still willingly follows Ubba and Guthram. Alfred, despite the fact that this Mary Sue of a Saxdane shows up and singlehandedly wins conflict after war after conflict doesn't compromise and gets fucked continuously too.

Uhtred's the only fucker that makes sense on the show. Well, him and Leofric who acknowledges what a cunt everyone else is and that Uhtred's usually right, if impatient and loud as well.

> my name's not even Uhtred

>anti-christian
what the fuck are you talking about
the show's good guy, alfred, is a devout christian and is constantly depicted as showing idealistic and messianic Christian values such as viruousity and forgiveness in contrast to the other less reglious charachters. added to that the whole thing with guthrum going from being an edgy anti-christian to converting to christianity

>>It's an Uhtred and Leofric play Mount and Blade in the lands of the Britons episodes.

Gotta get that coin

You know, literally no one carried their swords on their backs with the exception of baldricks for long marches/great swords.

Uthred is a real hothead, which is why I like his character. He's a realistic depiction of a medieval Chad.

He's kind of like a dumber version of pic related.

Damn you to hell for making me remember that horrible adaptation exists.

It's pretty factual, in many cases during the pre-Modern era the princes of the Church were basically extortionists and pimps. This isn't because they were Christians, it was because they were flawed humans with a lot of power and wealth entrusted to them.

>asians
>blacks

What the fuck is this shit?