Is it just me or are these guys less popular than ever right now?

Is it just me or are these guys less popular than ever right now?

bump

I heard Morning Sound playing on the radio at the doctor's office

and what did that do for you?

I thought "oh cool"

i prefer his work with animal collective but his solo stuff is ok too

how is that they're dressed so modest and cool and would make cool action figures

I mean, after Veckatimest they were like my favorite band, but now nobody really mentions them.

Indie rock is for soyboys and has zero relevance this decade. Hip hop has superseded it as the sound of youth.

They're good, but I've just never cared about them that much. Like, they sound good, but I don't really identify with them on any personal level, so I like when they're on, but I wouldn't pay much to see them.

You're dumb. Fuck off back to Sup Forums

Oof, looks like a found the buttmad numale.
Like Sup Forums likes hip-hop. Idiot.
That high-estrogen diet is getting to your thinking skills bro.

That's fine, but that's just your opinion and it doesn't affect my particular taste in music. I'm not trying to key into the "sound of youth."

Then fuck off with your dadrock. Post about it on the Rolling Stone or NPR forums or something.

they only got big because films kept spamming their songs. new music sucks ass and im a huge fan of yellow house,horn of plenty and veckatimest

gonna check them out, best album to start with?

I'm discussing music on a music board. Your unnecessary elitism is nothing but annoying.

yelllow house or veckatimest

Most people would tell you Yellow House, but I'd say start with Veckatimest, then Friend EP, then Yellow House. That was the path I took and I really loved them when I was on that kick.

Maybe if the lead singer wasn't such a fucking crybaby

This is true, but I've learned to separate the art from the artist at this point. You kinda have to nowadays what with all this pointless social media narcissism.

thanks fag XO
thanks fag XO