I miss him

i miss him

We're living in a post peep world.

Is that DJ Aaron Ellis?

and it feels great. Nothing better to shut up all the underage fanboys spamming threads than the dumb fuck overdosing. Loving every laugh

your post is proof peep is a pleb filter

Hip hop is the most pleb genre in the world after straight pop. You literally cannot dispute this

me too user ;__;

you failed the test

100 years from when historical analysists are scouring the internet for a hall of fame patrician manuscript your posts will not be included

lil peeps musical data is the most raw and scientifically acurate pleb filter to ever exist

If he hadn't died then, he'd have killed killed himself some other way not too long after. Look at the guy. Just look at hin.

I love how goofy this guy is and how he decided to do emo rap. I don't think he's great or anything but I can see him being a guilty pleasure for me.

I don't get it, what about him does Sup Forums love, what should I listen to? Is it the lyrics or rhythm that people love? Is it just a meme?

We’re trapped in the belly of this horrible meme. And the meme is bleeding to death

>good lyrics
>catchy songs
>invented emo hip hop
>gothboiclique leader

Kanye, Cudi and travis invented emo hip hop fucking cac

I BEEN FUCKIN HOES AND POPPIN PILLIES MAN I FEEL JUST LIKE A PEEPSTAR

we all do...

i thoroughly enjoyed this post

>gothboiclique leader

Peep was the prodigy but Wicca Phase is the don

I miss lil Zango

so how we feeling about his death being treated as a murder

Fuck off.
I'm sick of all these daily "I miss lil peepe ;((((((((((((((((((((( XD"-Threads

fuck yea D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE

that's not him dumb fuck

Are the reports of him doing 20 xans a day true?

AS I BAIL THROUGH THE EMPTY HALLS
BREATH STINKIN IN MY JAWS

BURN ME DOWN TIL IM NOTHING BUT MEMORIES I GET IT GIRL

>throw me off the edge, I fall
>lookin up at em like I never even knew them at all

there’s way more peep threads now then there was when he was alive. if you’re gonna be an edgy faggot at least make sense you tard.

Rip lil peezy

if you want an actual answer, he had a great ear for melody and his music was very unique. distinguished himself a lot from the typical SoundCloud rap. listen to come over when you’re sober or parts of hellboy, especially this is the song they played when I crashed into the wall.

Melon said his album was 'not good' tho...

Has he been to London though?

none of those are emo hip hop.