youtube.com/watch?v=odH64A9GUgg
youtube.com/watch?v=36nWNAvtwrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most of the Moody Blues' discography

For me,cream actually sounds pretty timeless and fun

Cream is still based
youtube.com/watch?v=odH64A9GUgg

OP believes time is linear

Music doesn't age you're just too much of a retard to listen to it in the context of when it was made

wrong

Is it cool to dislike cream now?

Led Zeppelin.
Listened to it last night, used to love them but its sounded so dated.

You find? I listened to their first album again this morning and found it to sound timeless, actually. I'm also always baffled by how great the production on their albums is.

the beatles sound like if someone did a parody band of the good 60s music

I don't think cream sounds dated (I don't even really adhere to the notion of "sounding dated"). What I do deplore though is that their albums' production is so terrible. It hurts otherwise excellent songs. Seriously, Ginger Baker's drums have been murdered on their first two albums.

>Driving in my car
>Smoking a cigar
>Only time I'm happy's when I play my guitar

original #sadboys

Who the fuck rates music on sounding dated or not?

spbp

People who deeply hate their parents.

only their first few albums before they started making music that was a bit more interesting

Combining attitude/rock elements with electronics seems to date music the most, for some reason. Take Pop Will Eat Itself, for example. Death Grips fans, this may very well be your future:

youtube.com/watch?v=36nWNAvtwrw

this sounds better than DG and has less cringey lyrics desu

Skrillex

that whole first album is so underrated. lots of classic and groundbreaking stuff on there

Age on music is a stupid argument outside of the recording technology used, the only music that would be considered super aged would be stuff recorded on half a century old tape machines or some old ass scratch recorder from the 1910s
Unless that album from the 60s was recorded with a tin can and string it shouldn't be dated whatsoever

The shit are you talking? The production and audio quality on this record is nearly unmatched