How BIG is it?

43" I think

bigger than your ass

50 inch reporting in

As big as Tyrone's BBC

which one?

I have several

Those seats don't look very comfortable user

It's easier to pay attention to film if you are uncomfortable. You risk falling asleep if the couch is too comfy.

For me it's gotta be the recliner. Functional, comfortable and just all around cozy any time of the year, the recliner is the best method of kicking back and watching the ole big screen. The price range is just right too!

This TV must be ancient, the bezel is thick as fuck

80 inch

That's a big screen

4 trips

my tv

I used to have a Sony WEGA 76cm Widescreen Trinitron though.

You couldn't just lie and say 60" you had to stretch to 80. You sick son of a bitch.

I just realized I'm not sure if it's 40" or 42". I think it's 42.

not lying it's a cheapo 80 inch vizio m series

What brand, I think samsung usually sells 40" and LG sells 42".

I'm actually rocking the insigniaru ultraru 4k hd rokuru. It's tight. At 50" in the dark, feet up in the recliner, audio through ear cupped headphones with strong bass and tenor, total immersion is achieved.

>strong bass and tenor
*treble

Omg breh

My favorite one in that picture is the little blue one.

>reddit

>redditor trying to fit in by telling anons to go to reddit
Sorry redditor did I make you cringe :^)

>buying a big TV
>Not just buying a smaller TV and sitting closer to it

Ugh, wall huggers are the worst...

>redditor calling other anons redditors to feel more at home
Sorry redditor did you make yourself cringe
pls upboat

I used to think this as well until I gradually started getting bigger tvs as the years went by and I upgraded. At a certain size your eye physically travels more while looking over details in a scene or even the people on screen and it's just different than viewing on a small screen even up close. Feels natural and immersive.

55 inches. Also have a 32 inch in my bedroom.

>red.ditor accusing anons of being red.ditors accusing anons who call him out on being a red.ditor of being red.ditors
Sorry red.ditor not sure where you're going with this, maybe go back to red.dit? :^) downboated

42" V1210

Very nice.

55 inch Vizio something. Looking to upgrade to a 4k TV sometime next year probably 65 or 70 inch.

>>>>>>>
lol your redditor tricks wont work on me redditor, maybe you should go back to where you belong

>implying greentext is a red.dit thing
Nice try red.ditor, we all know red.dit isn't cool enough to do greentext. Back to red.dit you go :^)

>not using a projector for optimal film experience.

I knew tv was full of plebs

I have a 65" VT60 Plasma that I never use. I watch almost everything on a 150" projection setup.

Thats shit if theres no blinds. The skyline behind would add light pollution to every dark scene. Moreover, you could never watch in the day thanks to sunlight

Compared to a 4k HD tv projectors are irredeemable shit, and I've seen the absolute best available for projectors.

The blinds are on the outside and close electronically providing total blackout. Perfect for theater. I know because it's my imaginary home.

55" 4k tv.

So it's literally like having a 220 inch 1080p TV.

AN 18 FOOT TV

>the only one with a sound system
you guys do realize audio is important too right?